Thread: ActualMe test

Permabanned Array
    5w6 sp/sx

Analytical Visionary, as always.

152 so/sx
    INTp Ni

Another analytical visionary:

Right-Brain Abstract (Synthetic):
    Think in terms of large, global concepts and ideas.

Left-Brain Abstract (Analytic):
    Think in terms of facts, details and ordered information.

Left-Brain Concrete (Conclusive):
    Think in terms of problems and quick solutions.

Right-Brain Concrete (Interactive): Think in terms of conversation.

Communication Style

Creative Thinker

You love to think, logically and creatively. You are most productive at work when you are solving problems by analyzing specific situations or by creating multiple options. You're adept at strategic planning at the highest levels.

Sixth-Sense Awareness

You are very aware of what's happening around you and/or what's going to happen in the future. It's almost like you have a sixth sense. You see the forest where most people are looking at trees or clumps of trees. This gives you a vision toward which to direct people's energies and thought processes. When you do this, people are amazed and excited about following your vision and strategies.

You're also able to break the vision and strategies into workable components that are easy to understand because they are linear, logical and uncomplicated. You also always ask a very important question when you're thinking through the solutions: "What is missing or doesn't fit?" Others on the project are surprised when you question your own assumptions, facts and logic.

Leading Others

You have an unassuming manner in getting people to follow what you want them to do. Some of the reasons you're so successful at getting people to follow your vision and strategies are as follows:

• 1. Before you speak and ask others to do something, you have the whole project meticulously laid out so it makes sense and it's easy to follow;
      2. You ask for input and genuinely try to accommodate the plan to what people suggest;
      3. When problems arise, you can be very creative in finding, or assisting others in finding, optional ways to handle the situations
      4. And, as a whole, your mannerisms and your ways of communicating are clear and personable.

Your Communication Skills

Your communication skills are exceptional. You have a way of making people very relaxed and open during a dialogue with you. You pick up the most salient points and nonverbal gestures during a conversation. Then, you imaginatively redirect them in along your own lines of thought so that people feel they have fully participated in the process.

Respecting Other's Needs

The one thing you don't like to do is to push or cajole others into doing something they are resisting. Yes, the project must be finished, but not at the expense of other people's individual feelings or integrity. Your respect for the rights of others supersedes the immediate need to accomplish the goal as planned. You'll find a creative way to meet the challenge while including the personal preference of the individual. That's why people enjoy being on a team or project with you. It's also why many people follow you even though you don't like to think of yourself as a great leader.
    This describes me reasonably well.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

lol dod, You are a Driven Planner

If there is such a thing as a purely rational person, you're it.
    Achievement with Efficiency

Let's begin by saying that you are a high achiever and you are never satisfied until you're at the next level of advancement. Yes, you're a workaholic. You'll do whatever it takes to complete assignments or projects on time and as close to perfection as possible. That makes you an exceptional employee and/or a leader.

While you are working, you're always balancing perfection and pragmatism. You always want it done right, yet it has to work in an efficient way. Those are not easy processes to mix because most applications are complicated by some unpredictable physical encounters, by differences in how people work and by time constraints. Yet, no matter what the obstacles, you seem to accomplish almost everything you set out to do with high standards.
    Accomplishing Your Goals

When you undertake any task, you need three questions answered so you can proceed with confidence that the task can be accomplished. The three questions are as follows:

1. "What's the objective?"

2. "Why are we doing this?"

3. "How can we do this most efficiently?"

While you are getting the answers to these three questions, you continue to doggedly move ahead and finish the task. You won't let anything or anyone stand in the way of accomplishing what has to be completed. You will push people intellectually and physically to do what they are assigned. The task and its time requirements almost always takes precedence over people.
    Structure and Logic

You love structure and logical procedures. Without at least a semblance of them, you can become very frustrated in your assignments at work. You constantly ask for these structures and procedures from your superiors. If they still aren't provided, you create them yourself and apply them to the situation and people surrounding you. Then, it's full steam ahead!
    To the Point

You dislike chit-chat or meandering around. You like things straight on and to the point. There's no time to beat around the bush or stray off task. You dismiss or avoid people and situations that are not task-directed. This bull-headed approach can frustrate others and get you in trouble sometimes, particularly when you're not the boss.
    Alternative Approaches

The older you are, the more you have developed an understanding of how not to be so confrontational all the time. In fact, you may have learned some alternative ways to approach people in certain situations that will not make them defensive when you need clear structures, procedures and immediate actions to finish tasks or projects.
    The Bottom Line

You are a winner. Sometimes, the price can be high. It's constant movement from one mountain peak to another. To stay so focused and action-oriented, you have to learn to carry very little baggage from one project or position to another. That's why you insist on clean and orderly desktops at the end of the day. Every so often, you realize how isolated you can become while ascending to the top; however, you continue because you know that this comes with the territory of being No. 1.
    ....I'm starting to think I should retake the mbti...I've always been told I had a no nonsense approach to things and that when I wanted something I would pretty much push anything else's entirely true but I never got left brain dominant in my entire life.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

548 sp/sx

You're the ultimate universal, holistic thinker! etc.

All the other three were tied at "secondary".

I see people have two part names. I guess that depends on the scores of the secondary quadrant(s)?
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Motivational Visionary

Ideas and options are what you're always creating and doing.

Junior Member Array

You are a Visionary Motivator

You are a charismatic leader who loves to create at the highest level.

Your Communication Style
    The Ultimate People Person

It is most essential that you recognize that you are a charismatic leader who loves to achieve at the highest level. Your creativity is getting other people to do what you want or envision. You are a realistic "Pied Piper" that everyone follows.

If you are on a team or doing a project, you are the spontaneous motivator and communication leader. Everyone knows and recognizes your energetic and enthusiastic direction. Your networking with others reaches far and wide. You are the ultimate politician.

Your manner is always extremely positive and confident. When everyone else is feeling discouraged, you provide an individual and group spark that rekindles inspiration and rejuvenates excitement to continue forward. Your threshold for positive leadership is extremely high. In fact, the worse the situation, the more you thrive on it. You're like a cat with nine lives.

Above all else, you love to interact with people. It doesn't matter how many people there are or at what level you're communicating, you do it effortlessly. Conversation has been extremely natural to you your whole life. If you're isolated from people for a long period of time, your energy's focus seems to become depressed.
    Optional Thinking

The time when your energy's focus doesn't become depressed in isolation is when you are positively engaged in creative, optional and strategic thinking. It's here that your intuitive and analogical thinking process combines with some factual and logical thoughts to give you a new, holistic perspective on what you're doing or planning to do. When you share these conclusions with others, they usually are amazed at how you developed these dynamic missions and/or strategies. When you are presenting or explaining something that has been developed, your presence makes each person feel that you are personally addressing his/her individual needs.
    Interacting with People

Yes, contact with others is more important than breathing for you. You can't live without it. When you walk down a corridor or a street, you're always greeting or stopping to talk to someone. People just love to talk with you about anything. That's because the positive energy that you give off during conversations develops an instant bond with everyone.

You have a wonderful sense of humor. When people are with you, they smile and laugh a lot. Whether it's telling a joke you heard before or sharing a spontaneous ad lib, you're naturally funny and entertaining. Your humor and ways of communicating are constantly creating situations that relax and motivate other people.

Even if you're not knowledgeable about a subject area under discussion, you come across as smooth and intelligent. It doesn't matter what conversations others are having or what topics they're discussing, you can join in without missing a beat. That's because you intuitively know people and what turns them on.
    Your Learning Style

Conversations and dialogues provide you with the opportunity to learn best. It's during this repartee that you're able to ask any type of question: logical, analogical or just odd ones to serve your curiosity. One of the best ways for you to learn and to be motivated is to belong to a study group, particularly one that has members who are focused on the objectives and deadlines. The process of studying with these groups can provide you with the focus and needed detail to study and learn effectively.
    Getting the Job Done

You usually don't like doing the details or grunt work yourself. In fact, you'll try to get others to do it for you. But, when that ploy doesn't work and you have to do it alone to meet a deadline, you'll concentrate, focus and finish what needs to be done. But, that's only after you've procrastinated until the last-minute. Then, when the tasks or project are completed, you'll want to celebrate this successful achievement with others!

You don't like to focus on details or facts without being shown the complete picture. A boring and stiff supervisor or teacher creates motivational problems for you. However, if straight facts and dry details are embellished by a boss's or a teacher's personal anecdotes or jokes, then these associations trigger your memory and motivation to work. Just memorizing or doing something, particularly if it doesn't have any meaning or pragmatic application for you, means that you have to concentrate and focus over a longer period of time than you usually like to do. But, again, at the last minute, you can do it.

Along with that, you are an extremely active person, moving quickly from one person to another, one group of people to another or from one task to another. You must always be moving, motivating and/or talking. That is why your favorite way of achieving things is through direct dialogue. You innately organize others and when push comes to shove, you can keep them focused and working by relating to them in many different positive ways.
    The Bottom Line

Just remember, when the opportunity presents itself and it usually does, you are number one, not just in your eyes, but in the eyes of others. Also, remember what gets you there - your positive, open and creative communication style that makes everyone an important participant in your presence.
    Your personality type is ENFP.
    Extraverted (E) 100% Introverted (I) 0%
    Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Perceiving (P) 100% Judging (J) 0%

The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make all the same mistakes - only sooner.

Analytical Visionary

You know how to mix the "how" and the "why."

Eh, maybe.

3w2 so

Peter Pan, You are a Visionary Motivator

Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

What does "Logical Thinker" correspond to in MBTI.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    What does "Logical Thinker" correspond to in MBTI.
    INTP. Don't let any of these jokers tell you otherwise.