• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Simple Visual IQ test

P

Phantonym

What's Your Visual IQ?

My result: You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen visual sense, along with a clear knowledge of optical illusions.

Finally, a visual IQ test that doesn't make me feel like a moron. :rolli:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen visual sense, along with a clear knowledge of optical illusions"

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
"You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen visual sense, along with a clear knowledge of optical illusions."

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen visual sense, along with a clear knowledge of optical illusions.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen yet cynical intellect, and realize that an entirely self-reported and falsifiable test with easy to discern correct answers and no enforced time-limits is near meaningless.

P

Phantonym

You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen yet cynical intellect, and realize that an entirely self-reported and falsifiable test with easy to discern correct answers and no enforced time-limits is near meaningless.

:popc1: Feels nice, doesn't it? The test is a nice pat on the back, simple and easy, a feel-good test. :laugh:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
lol...

"You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen visual sense, along with a clear knowledge of optical illusions."

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You possess the gift of perceptual intelligence. You've got a razor-keen visual sense, along with a clear knowledge of optical illusions.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Okay so what the fuck was up with this one:
aaaa.gif
I can only see a woman facing away. Is the age thing supposed to be because of her hair??

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Okay so what the fuck was up with this one:
aaaa.gif
I can only see a woman facing away. Is the age thing supposed to be because of her hair??

Think of a classical witch figure when looking at the image. That might help you. The pretty young womans necklace is the lips of the old woman and her ears are the eyes. The chin is a giant nose.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got them 'wrong' on purpose and still got the 'you possess the gift' response.

Weird test. What test has only one reault?