User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Here are some of the things that were different on my assessment. (But it's really similar to the OP's and Sky is BLUE!'s)

You see connections between concepts that others do not, and must sometimes stop to check in with your audience to see if youíve made intuitive leaps that left them far behind. This talent for connecting what, to others, seem like totally unrelated ideas gives you a flair for invention. When you see a problem, you naturally apply technique or theory from an entirely different system and are the most likely type to make a conceptual, inventive breakthrough. People still tour the home of one of the most famous of your type, Thomas Jefferson, to marvel at all the contraptions (automatic double doors, mechanized copies of handwritten letters, revolving bookstand, etc) which he created nearly 200 years ago.

You always scored well on standardized tests, partially because they are most often created by people who are a lot like you.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

garbage

Here's a result

You are exceptional and unique. Your quest in life is to identify exactly who you are and why youíre here. Whatís important to you is the journey of self discovery, determining who you are today is not the same as who youíll be tomorrow.

You resist being categorized and are quick to question any social standard that you sense someone imposing on you. Stereotypical gender roles always interest you and, in your mind, connect to issues that most other people would never even consider related.

You can ďconnectĒ with any individual person and practically read their mind, but you have a natural tendency to match your actions to the expectations you read from their mind and yearn for company that lets you truly, naturally be yourself. You struggle between letting yourself naturally match the sentiment of the group (which feels like putting on a faÁade) or letting your individuality shine, which may allow people to see how different you are.

You are particularly accepting of other people and have a special talent for seeing peopleís true selves instinctively. It takes time for you to trust your gut instinct about people because even you donít believe that someone could be so right about another personís nature so quickly. This intuitive sense about what people are thinking (which is actually your hyper-attention to nonverbal cues) is your special talent. You may think it is available to everyone and that others just ignore it, but in truth others could never develop the skill to the level which comes naturally to you.

To you everything happens on a personal level. Your friends come to you for advice because they know that youíll love them for who they are and put yourself in their shoes to look at the world. Your advice, although varied in delivery, usually boils down to ďbe true to yourselfĒ and ďlisten to your heart.Ē You are also an excellent confidant because things told to you never return to anyone through the grapevine. You exude this quality so strongly that even strangers will sometimes spontaneously begin confiding their deepest secrets in you.

Despite all of that, you are not much of a talker. In fact, words sometimes trip you up because you prefer nonverbal communication. Unfortunately, most of the world is not as attuned to nonverbal communication the way you are, so your opinion can get overshadowed if a more outspoken person is part of the decision.

You focus more on nurturing otherís self esteem than any other type. As a result of this naturally caring nature your close friends often turn to you for moral support.

You are by far the most talented of all types at reading nonverbal cues. In your admirable attempts to convey a message diplomatically, those who aren't sensitive to inflection, tone, insinuations or body language sometimes simply do not get your message because they only receive the verbal half of what you said.

In the same way that you're the best at reading nonverbal cues, you're also the best at sending them. When you speak they miss the nonverbal half of your message, then they speak and transmit twice the message (verbal + nonverbal) which often gives away more than they intended but is sometimes carelessly inaccurate since they donít send nonverbal cues as well as you do. When you're tempted to assign bias based on someoneís tone or other nonverbal cues it is wise to have them restate what they said and see if ignoring the careless, unintentional nonverbal half of their message lets the true meaning through.

If you have children your focus is making sure that your child has a strong self-image and high self-esteem. More than other parents it is important for you to be friends with your children.

You are more philosophical than most and passionately think about ethics and justice more than other types. It is when ethical issues come up in conversation that you most strongly sense that you are fundamentally different from other people. You become visually emotionally focused when these issues arise, while others easily laugh them off and switch topics to something trivial. To you, it seems that everyone should be passionate about ending racism, sexism and other social ills.

You go by the book and are suspicious of anyone suggesting that rules or laws should be ignored. You think constantly about improving laws, and see that at a major avenue for advancing social change because you see legislation and rule creation as the consensus opinion of the group working together. For you the focus is seeing everyone working together in harmony.

You are a healer and probably give great massages and know what foods will make people happy again. You prefer to surround yourself with direct, honest, authentic people who let you reinvent yourself every time you meet. You want nothing more than for there to be peace and harmony in the world, and your actions clearly reflect that vision.

You are more strongly moved by poetry and artistic expression than any other type. You are interested in the finer points of different artistic mediums, having many complete and incomplete poems and stories in your head if not on paper.
    It's decently accurate, except for the second-to-last and third-to-last paragraphs. I'm not a 'rules' or 'legislation' person at all.

That second paragraph, though? Pretty much right on target.

It probably portrays me as more feeling than I actually am, but it's spot-on overall.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Got an ESFP description
    ‚ėÖŕŅŕįŘ£‚úŅ‚Ąío—Ķ‚ĄĮ‚úŅŕŅŕįŘ£‚ėÖ

"Harm none, do as ye will‚ÄĚ

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

You are exceptional and unique. Your quest in life is to identify exactly who you are and why youíre here. Whatís important to you is the journey of self discovery, determining who you are today is not the same as who youíll be tomorrow.
    Isn't everyone unique? Tell me something I didn't know.

You resist being categorized and are quick to question any social standard that you sense someone imposing on you. Stereotypical gender roles always interest you and, in your mind, connect to issues that most other people would never consider related.
    Yep, I hate gender stereotypes.

You are particularly accepting of other people and have a special talent for seeing peopleís true selves instinctively. It takes time for you to trust your gut instinct about people because even you donít believe that someone could be so right about another personís nature so quickly. This intuitive sense about what people are thinking is your special talent. You may think it is available to everyone and that others just ignore it, but in truth others could never develop the skill to the level which comes naturally to you.
    Well, I'm accepting to a point. I'm not going to make myself an easy target.

[quote]
    To you everything happens on a personal level. Your friends come to you for advice because they know that youíll love them for who they are and put yourself in their shoes to look at the world. Your advice, although varied in delivery, usually boils down to ďbe true to yourselfĒ and ďlisten to your heart.Ē You are also an excellent confidant because things told to you virtually never return to anyone through the grapevine. [quote]
    How true is this. People come to me for advice all the time.

You focus more on nurturing otherís self esteem than any other type. As a result of this naturally caring nature, people often turn to you for moral support. You exude this quality so strongly that even strangers will sometimes spontaneously begin confiding their deepest secrets in you.
    Sometimes people tell me too much information!

You are by far the most talented of all types at reading nonverbal cues. In your admirable attempts to convey a message diplomatically, those who aren't sensitive to inflection, tone, insinuations or body language sometimes simply do not get your message because they only receive the verbal half of what you said.
    Being a musician, I'm quite sensitive to how things are said.

In the same way that you're the best at reading nonverbal cues, you're also the best at sending them. When you speak they miss the nonverbal half of your message, then they speak and transmit twice the message (verbal + nonverbal) which often gives away more than they intended but is sometimes carelessly inaccurate since they donít send nonverbal cues as well as you do. When you're tempted to assign bias based on someoneís tone or other nonverbal cues it is wise to have them restate what they said and see if ignoring the careless, unintentional nonverbal half of their message lets their true meaning through.
    Yeah, I ask what people meant by what they said, and look for hidden meanings to what they said.

As a parent you are very supportive and start educating your child early according to your values. Your children know exactly where you stand and what is expected of them. You overflow with positivity when your child sticks to the program, and reflect any negative behavior directly on yourself and the quality of your parenting. Your focus is making sure that your child has a strong self-image and high self-esteem. More than other parents it is important for you to be friends with your children.
    Yep, this is certainly me.

You are more philosophical than most and passionately discuss ethics and justice more than other types. Your life has meaning, your life is significant. It is when ethical issues come up in conversation that you most strongly sense that you are fundamentally different from other people. You become visually emotionally focused when these issues arise, while others easily laugh them off and switch topics to something trivial. To you, it seems that everyone should be passionate about ending racism, sexism and all the other Ėisms out there.
    I'm passionate about issues to a fault. LOL

You go by the book and are suspicious of anyone suggesting that rules or laws should be ignored. You think constantly about improving laws, and see that at a major avenue for advancing social change because you see legislation and rule creation as the consensus opinion of the group working together. You want nothing more than for there to be peace and harmony in the world, and your actions clearly reflect that vision.
    Peace and harmony I support, and rules to an extent. What I don't agree with is arbitrary authority. Sometimes I think some rules and laws are ineffective because people as a whole end up doing what they want anyway, regardless what authority says. I like keeping order and respect for people though, particularly regarding bullying. I have low tolerance towards it.

While you can instantly tell whatís on someone elseís mind, you can sometimes be confused yourself when it comes to the mixture of your own emotions. This, mixed with your reserved and complex nature can make it difficult for others to get to know you.
    No kidding. I'm questioning the whole bias thing.

You have a special interest in figurative language. You are more strongly moved by poetry and literature than any other type. You are often interested in the finer points of writing and studying literature because you believe that how something is written or spoken is inextricably connected to its meaning.
    Song lyrics too.

In school you were an excellent student, the teacherís pet. More than the satisfaction of learning, you enjoyed pleasing your instructors with your hard work and thoughtfulness and delighted in the personal praise they gave you in return. You got to know your instructors on a personal level and may have even kept in touch with certain of them after moving on to other classes.
    This is so accurate, it isn't funny. It ended up causing a lot of resentment from other students though.

You can ďconnectĒ with any individual person and practically read their mind, but you have a natural tendency to match your actions to the expectations you read from their mind and yearn for company that lets you truly, naturally be yourself. You struggle between letting yourself naturally match the sentiment of the group (which feels like putting on a faÁade) or letting your individuality shine, which may allow people to see how different you are.
    This is true. I tend to hide my quirks.

Your life has meaning, your life is significant. You think all people should spend more time thinking about who they are and what their purpose in life is.
    As an existentialist, I certainly think people should wonder about their purpose in life is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

‚ÄúThoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.‚ÄĚ
    ‚Äē Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

You are realistic, outspoken, direct, objective, practical, optimistic, adaptable. You are a fun person to know. You donít mince words. People always know exactly where you stand and the way you present what you think often makes people laugh. You state the direct facts so objectively that even the most sensitive types usually arenít offended when your statement reflects negatively on them.

You like your work to be exciting and new and open to your creative touch. More than other types you get bored quickly when dealing with the mundane and routine and are first to notice an opportunity for stimulation. As a child you were excited, high energy and curious and possibly mistakenly mislabeled as ďhyperactiveĒ or ďunfocused.Ē

You get impatient when subjected to long theoretical explanations and prefer that people stick to the facts and get directly to the point.

Your are skilled with equipment, and excel at making events sound interesting or points seem obvious.

Of all types, you are the most likely to know where the action is. You are smooth and sophisticated, knowing what to say to who to get what you want.

You rely on yourself and trust common sense to get things done in nearly all circumstances. You are concerned with what works rather than what meets social norms, although you know how to use social norms to your advantage when thatís what works.

You donít get sentimentally attached to items or procedures the way other people do. This makes you particularly inventive because everything is negotiable on every new project.

This analysis is fairly accurate.. sometimes it goes into the "uh... maybe..." but for the most part I agree. The first paragraph is spot on.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Name Kat
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Answered 41 qstns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First Login Jan 2000 (WTF?!)
    Intelligent? Very
    Good Looking? Definitely

This isn't like every other personality profile.
    We're not here to pigeonhole you,
    we're here to understand you.

The statements below are some of the patterns we've seen
    in people who answered like you did. Read through and
    then tell us how it really is, who you really are,
    and how you would say each statement in your own words.

You are realistic, outspoken, direct, objective, practical, optimistic, adaptable. You are a fun person to know. You donít mince words. People always know exactly where you stand and the way you present what you think often makes people laugh. You state the direct facts so objectively that even the most sensitive types usually arenít offended when your statement reflects negatively on them.

You like your work to be exciting and new and open to your creative touch. More than other types you get bored quickly when dealing with the mundane and routine and are first to notice an opportunity for stimulation. As a child you were excited, high energy and curious and possibly mistakenly mislabeled as ďhyperactiveĒ or ďunfocused.Ē

You get impatient when subjected to long theoretical explanations and prefer that people stick to the facts and get directly to the point.

Your are skilled with equipment, and excel at making events sound interesting or points seem obvious.

Of all types, you are the most likely to know where the action is. You are smooth and sophisticated, knowing what to say to who to get what you want.

You rely on yourself and trust common sense to get things done in nearly all circumstances. You are concerned with what works rather than what meets social norms, although you know how to use social norms to your advantage when thatís what works.

You donít get sentimentally attached to items or procedures the way other people do. This makes you particularly inventive because everything is negotiable on every new project.

This doesn't really sound N, but it suits me (except for the equipment thing).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Fun!

You resist being categorized and are quick to question any social standard that you sense someone imposing on you. Stereotypical gender roles always interest you and, in your mind, connect to issues that most other people would never even consider related.

You are particularly accepting of other people and have a special talent for seeing peopleís true selves instinctively. It takes time for you to trust your gut instinct about people because even you donít believe that someone could be so right about another personís nature so quickly. This intuitive sense about what people are thinking (which is actually your hyper-attention to nonverbal cues) is your special talent. You may think it is available to everyone and that others just ignore it, but in truth others could never develop the skill to the level which comes naturally to you.

To you everything happens on a personal level. Your friends come to you for advice because they know that youíll love them for who they are and put yourself in their shoes to look at the world. Your advice, although varied in delivery, usually boils down to ďbe true to yourselfĒ and ďlisten to your heart.Ē You are also an excellent confidant because things told to you never return to anyone through the grapevine. You exude this quality so strongly that even strangers will sometimes spontaneously begin confiding their deepest secrets in you.

Despite all of that, you are not much of a talker. In fact, words sometimes trip you up because you prefer nonverbal communication. Unfortunately, most of the world is not as attuned to nonverbal communication the way you are, so your opinion can get overshadowed if a more outspoken person is part of the decision.
    Click here to give feedback on this particular paragraph

You focus more on nurturing otherís self esteem than any other type. As a result of this naturally caring nature your close friends often turn to you for moral support.

In the same way that you're the best at reading nonverbal cues, you're also the best at sending them. When you speak they miss the nonverbal half of your message, then they speak and transmit twice the message (verbal + nonverbal) which often gives away more than they intended but is sometimes carelessly inaccurate since they donít send nonverbal cues as well as you do. When you're tempted to assign bias based on someoneís tone or other nonverbal cues it is wise to have them restate what they said and see if ignoring the careless, unintentional nonverbal half of their message lets the true meaning through.

If you have children your focus is making sure that your child has a strong self-image and high self-esteem. More than other parents it is important for you to be friends with your children.

You are more philosophical than most and passionately think about ethics and justice more than other types. It is when ethical issues come up in conversation that you most strongly sense that you are fundamentally different from other people. You become visually emotionally focused when these issues arise, while others easily laugh them off and switch topics to something trivial. To you, it seems that everyone should be passionate about ending racism, sexism and other social ills.

You go by the book and are suspicious of anyone suggesting that rules or laws should be ignored. You think constantly about improving laws, and see that at a major avenue for advancing social change because you see legislation and rule creation as the consensus opinion of the group working together. For you the focus is seeing everyone working together in harmony.

You are a healer and probably give great massages and know what foods will make people happy again. You prefer to surround yourself with direct, honest, authentic people who let you reinvent yourself every time you meet. You want nothing more than for there to be peace and harmony in the world, and your actions clearly reflect that vision.

You are more strongly moved by poetry and artistic expression than any other type. You are interested in the finer points of different artistic mediums, having many complete and incomplete poems and stories in your head if not on paper.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Name Kat
    Answered 41 qstns
    First Login Jan 2000 (WTF?!)
    Intelligent? Very
    Good Looking? Definitely
    It told me the same thing, save for your name.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    It told me the same thing, save for your name.
    It's the same for everybody, just to set you up positively before telling you the awful truth about yourself.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    It's the same for everybody, just to set you up positively before telling you the awful truth about yourself.
    O right. I see. I already thought: how do they know that I'm extremely hot and intelligent?!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.