• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Animal in You *rawr*

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Mole

Genus and species:
Castor canadensis

Collective Term:
A labour of moles

Careers and Hobbies
Engineering
Songwriting
Grave digger
Researching
Music
Poetry
Coffeshops
Designing

Famous Moles
Bob Dylan
John Lennon

I wonder...

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like Austin Powers I guess.

Oh behave baby... and I'm British.

*rawr* lol, shagadelic.

**Okay, I'm gonna do the test.

Brawny and self-assured, these cantankerous beasts allow nothing to stand in their way. Unaccountably mistrustful of strangers, rhino personalities perceive themselves to be gentle and reasonable, but even they acknowledge that their periodic bouts of rage need to be brought under control. O.J. Simpson and Mike Tyson are typical rhinos. Admired by friends for their physical strength and loyalty, their inability to confront their demons inhibits their personal growth and alienates their public. So while rhinos are capable of immense passion, the combination of their insecurity and ardor has the potential to become a steamy romance, a masterful creative expression or a terrible explosion of temper.

With such a cantankerous personality the rhino's unpopularity is hardly surprising, and its bullying reputation is carefully cultivated to ensure the solitude it craves. Rhinos prefer staying close to home and never go looking for trouble, but can prove to be a dangerous creature with an uncontrollable temper. With their formidable bulk and tightly wound natures, even the most aggressive carnivore personalities give them a wide berth. When not engaged in physical activities, they prefer spending quiet time with their families or taking long walks with close friends.

Rhinos are proud of their girth and spend a great deal of time bulking up, either in the gym or grazing happily at their favorite restaurant. They have none of the subtlety or intelligence of their elephant colleagues, but do have a gift for smooth talk. Persuasive when making a point, they spice their conversation with curses and colorful language and have little interest in the finer thing in life. For all their faults, however, they have a uniquely engaging charm and their determination and grit engenders grudging respect from their colleagues.

Surprisingly delicate in bed, rhinos are skillful lovers. Although their tastes lean towards traditional physical pleasures, they occasionally love to express themselves in ways that will startle even the most jaded partner. The rhino yearns for a long-term mate who will put up with its aggressive behavior, but its inability to engage in intimacy makes it hard to find a willing partner. So it is reduced to settling for shallow and trifling relationships, and these inadequate encounters make the rhino even more cynical about relationships -- leading to self-fulfilling prophecies.

Getting to know a rhino can be an exhausting business, for it tends to rely on wordless forms of communication that must then be carefully interpreted. But rhinos will let you know in no uncertain terms when you have crossed the line. They do not suffer fools gladly and often hurt the ones they love.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Porcupine

Genus and species:
Hystrix cristata

Collective Term:
A prickle of porcupines

Careers and Hobbies
Collections agent
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Politician
Reading
Painting
Movies
Gossip
Photography

Famous Porcupines
Don Rickles
Joan Rivers
Bobcat Goldthwaite

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

LoL! The bold is totally me. :blush:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder if you can be one animal, but going on another?

I test Penguin and Wildcat, depending on my mood and both are correct, though I feel I'm going from Penguin towards WildCat. Like..I fight the weaknesses of the Wildcat with the Penguin strengths and wish to cultivate the Wildcat strengths more?

/not even sure if she's making sense now.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Penguin

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts (anger, anyway). Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The Bat. not bad.
Bat

Order:
Chiroptera

Collective Term:
A cauldron of bats

Careers and Hobbies
Psychiatrist
Artist
Social Worker
Archeologist
Writer
Musician
Socializing
Philosophy

Famous Bats
Nostradamus
Gypsy Rose Lee

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took the test once... The thing called me a rhino... Saw OJ Simpson, Mike Tyson, saw Cop, Actor, thought 'not for me' clicked on one of the two other ones it said I might be, which was crocodile, saw Under Cover Cop and Osama Bin Laden, so I went back to rhino and posted it... I must say, rhinos have gone up a notch because of this.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SNAAAKE.

Snake

Genus and species:
Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
A twist of snakes
Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology
Famous Snakes
Woody Allen

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm a babboon :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lion

Genus and species:
Panthera leo

Collective Term:
A pride of lions

Careers and Hobbies
Judge
CEO
Business owner
Manager
Fine dining
Competitive sports
High fashion
Hunting

Famous Lions
Nicholas Cage
Ted Turner
Sharon Stone

"I was not the lion, but it fell to me to give the lion's roar." ~Winston Churchill

The lion personality has the unmistakable presence of nobility. Moving with the unruffled calm of a cat and the dignified gait of someone in command, lions have no need to walk or talk quickly since they're never in danger of being ignored or marginalized. Every now and then, the lion will play to its gruff reputation by dramatically reprimanding a subordinate or impulsively making love to its partner with unsheathed claws. But underneath all its hissing and scratching, it's still a pussycat at heart.

Lions usurp a disproportional amount of resources with their extravagant lifestyles, and because of their voracious appetites society cannot support a great number of them.

Energetic and strong, lions respect strength in others and have no time for subtlety. Their moods are demonstrated with abandon, from yawning in public to growling at impudent inferiors, and they feel no need to follow social etiquette. They're always the first to complain about bad food or service in a restaurant, but are fair-minded and equitable and are often called to settle disputes of others.

When a lion is hired into a new job, things immediately begin to change. Alliances are forged and old rules are thrown out without regard for the feelings of others. In short order, there is a new sense of direction and a tangible sense of confidence that percolates throughout the organization. Perhaps because of their powerful personalities lions are not detail oriented, for the minutia of the mundane irritates the lion. It prefers to concentrate on the bigger picture, expecting its mate to do the 'trivial' tasks of shopping, housekeeping and childrearing.

In business the lion prefers to surround itself with animals beneath it in the food chain, offering leadership, strength and protection in exchange for loyalty and hard work. Realizing that its survival depends on these animals it is protective and possessive with its employees, but at the end of the day insists on taking the lion's share of the profits.

Lions are aggressive, predictable and dependable. Others always know where they stand with a lion, and their confidence and leadership abilities make them successful CEOs, company presidents, judges or lion tamers.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aiy_logo.png

<3 this graphic. AND IT'S ON THE BOOK, TOO. :happy0065:

Right, results. Even when I adjust the answers I'm not sure about, I get the same:

Peacock

Genus and species:
Pavo cristatus

Collective Term:
A bouquet of peacocks

Careers and Hobbies
Model
Dancer
Actor
Designer
Fitness instructor
Shopping
Plastic surgery
Decorating
Dancing

Famous Peacocks
Josephine Baker
Liberace
Zsa Zsa Gabor

Though it is beautiful, sexy and nattily attired, the peacock persona is simple and uncomplicated. For reasons that date back to its youth, it has developed a taste for being at the center of attention -- craving the balm of constant praise and reassurance. A great deal of the peacock's time is spent in perfecting strategies that can enhance its personal status, and whether it's shopping for clothing or going to the gym to improve its already attractive body its preening borders on the obsessive.

The male peacock typically reveals his true feathers by his choice of car - a flashy sport model with vanity plates - while the female of the species relies on the latest fashions and dance moves to keep her in the spotlight. Peacocks are often targeted for unkind remarks, but even they are dimly aware of their own narcissism and accept this criticism as an inevitable consequence of being a peacock.

Perched on top of a peacock's lovely neck is a rather small head, decorated by a shock of perfectly coifed hair. Their esigner wardrobe is obsessively maintained, and they spend a great deal of time primping before going out to strut their stuff. At heart, a peacock is an exhibitionist who enjoys nothing more than showing off and parading on the beach in skimpy attire. A great deal of money is spent in the pursuit of their beauty, and plastic surgery and body piercings are sometimes used to enhance their appearance.

Sporting events are fastidiously avoided, but peacocks do spend an inordinate amount of time in the gym perfecting every aspect of their well-developed body.

Natural primpers, peacocks flourish in all facets of the personal care business are well suited as models, dancers, actors or fitness instructors. Because of their love for beautiful objects they could excel as decorators or cosmetologists, while industrious peacocks can even become architects and designers.

As their beauty dims later in life a peacock might reexamine their priorities, return to school and learn a new trade. Most peacocks evolve different animal personalities to better cope with the fading of their luster as middle age approaches.

peacock-meadow-carol-cavalaris.jpg

A caricature of a description for sure, but I get the idea. Beautiful animal.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Otter

Genus and species:
Amblonyx cinerea

Collective Term:
A prank of otters

Careers and Hobbies
Engineering
Pro Sport
Medical
Design
Computers
Mathematics
Surfing the Web
Swimming
Cuddling
Reading

Famous Otters
Leonardo DiCaprio
Meg Ryan
Jennifer Aniston
Goldi Hawn

Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular, eminently lovable and display the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. Otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. Life has so many diversions for the otter that it's impossible to predict how it will fill its day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, its keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked.

Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves.

Their determination makes otters valuable employees, and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace.

Although they are fine motivators otters avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

Seedless

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snake
Genus and species:
Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
A twist of snakes

Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology
Famous Snakes
Woody Allen
Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.
Most of this isn't very accurate, fun quiz though.
Also I love the cold.

aquaprin90

Here's my results.. I am a snake....

Snake
Genus and species:
Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
A twist of snakes

Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology
Famous Snakes
Woody Allen

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cottontail

Genus and species:
Sylvilagus

Collective Term:
A gambol of cottontails

Careers and Hobbies
Diplomat
Nursing
Actor
Advertising
Hiking
Flirting
Volunteering
Camping

Famous Cottontails
Monica Lewinsky
Marilyn Monroe
Anna Nicole Smith

Cottontail personalities are small, gentle individuals with a tendency towards shyness and whose instinct is to run at the first sign of danger. Their extraordinarily acute senses are well-developed and always on the lookout for any impending peril.

Cottontails are astoundingly cute and rely heavily on their soft personalities and vulnerable appearance to succeed.

These beautiful and skittish creatures have the most elegant imaginations of all; spending hours creating magnificent castles in air and populating them with an endless variety of whimsically pastoral characters. These romantic dreams dramatically influence the cottontail's behavior, and although they could be described as quirky, they're also friendly, warm, and understanding.

Although they are bright, cottontails often hide their intelligence when it interferes with their primary method of survival: cuteness! Almost all mammal personalities find them to be irresistibly attractive and they rarely need to employ their personal resources to succeed in their careers or relationships.

Their quiet, solitary behavior is often mistaken for timidness, but cottontails are actually quite aggressive in their search for resources.

Because they lack the physical strength of larger animal personalities, they must rely on their social skills to compete in the workplace.

Cottontails function best in situations that don't involve confrontations, which means they are not natural salespeople, but their ability to work with others means they are well-suited for careers in customer support, diplomacy, administrative work and nursing.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RESULTS:

"Bat

Order:
Chiroptera

Collective Term:
A cauldron of bats

Careers and Hobbies:
Psychiatrist
Artist
Social Worker
Archeologist
Writer
Musician
Socializing
Philosophy

Famous Bats:
Nostradamus
Gypsy Rose Lee

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions."

Works for me. :shrug:

*flies off*

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Zebra

Genus and species:
Equus burchelli

Collective Term:
A stripe of zebra

Careers and Hobbies
Scientist
Accountant
Football referee
Legal system
Basketball
Tennis
Karaoke
Horse-riding

Famous Zebras
Christopher Darden
Rudy Giuliani

These strong shouldered quadrupeds are closely related to horse personalities. But since zebras have evolved in the competitive environment of the African plains, they've developed a tougher exterior and more aggressive demeanor than their cousins.

Those that come into contact with the zebra find it to be a powerfully loyal and intelligent friend. Its black and white nature shuns the gray zones of compromise and its decided idealism is incapable of accepting defeat in an argument. Zebras find it difficult to be punctual when it comes to meeting commitments that have little value to them, and close examination of this trait reveals the subtle arrogance that pervades the zebra's personality.

While its behavior might be construed as selfish, the zebra is generally appalled to discover that others have perceived it to be egotistical. Zebras always expect to be given the benefit of the doubt and are perpetually on the offensive when it comes to setting the record straight with regard to their motives.

Wild and untamable, zebras have quite an aggressive streak and their enormous self-confidence gives them an unusually swaggering gait. Quick to anger, a zebra's temper often gets the better of it and they are considered so volatile that even lion personalities will think twice before accosting them. However, they rarely initiate these confrontations and are peaceable and self-contained if left alone. Zebras have a tendency to view the world in black and white and have a strong sense of right and wrong. Unlike their horse cousins, they are unwilling to be saddled with the burdens of others and insist that everyone carry his or her own weight.

Once the zebra's mind is made up, it is difficult to shift its position, which explains its reputation for stubbornness. This reputation is somewhat unfounded however, since the zebra's opinions are only formed after deliberate and logical consideration. This analytical thinking primes them for careers in science, engineering, accounting and football refereeing.

Zebras' strong sense of justice makes them ideal for careers in the legal system, including police work or law, while their ability to endure a long race might bring them success in politics. Their love for things tangible makes it unlikely that they'll excel in the arts, and a distaste for physical labor makes zebras largely unsuitable for blue-collar jobs.