User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Mountain goat personalities are very much loners.
    Aw, poor Gromit. This whole time we thought you mountain goats liked their space.
    Don't worry, my mother got the same results. She's ISFP too.
    You'll find some nice wooly friends someday <3
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

Riva

Fox

Prrrr....

Everything except
    their competitiveness and ambition sometimes make coworkers feel belittled
    is correct.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Cottontail

Genus:
    Sylvilagus

Collective Term:
    A gambol of cottontails

Careers and Hobbies
    Diplomat
    Nursing
    Actor
    Advertising
    Hiking
    Flirting
    Volunteering
    Camping

Famous Cottontails
    Monica Lewinsky
    Marilyn Monroe
    Anna Nicole Smith

Cottontail personalities are small, gentle individuals with a tendency towards shyness and whose instinct is to run at the first sign of danger. Their extraordinarily acute senses are well-developed and always on the lookout for any impending peril.

Cottontails are astoundingly cute and rely heavily on their soft personalities and vulnerable appearance to succeed.

These beautiful and skittish creatures have the most elegant imaginations of all; spending hours creating magnificent castles in air and populating them with an endless variety of whimsically pastoral characters. These romantic dreams dramatically influence the cottontail's behavior, and although they could be described as quirky, they're also friendly, warm, and understanding.

Although they are bright, cottontails often hide their intelligence when it interferes with their primary method of survival: cuteness! Almost all mammal personalities find them to be irresistibly attractive and they rarely need to employ their personal resources to succeed in their careers or relationships.

Their quiet, solitary behavior is often mistaken for timidness, but cottontails are actually quite aggressive in their search for resources.

Because they lack the physical strength of larger animal personalities, they must rely on their social skills to compete in the workplace.

Cottontails function best in situations that don't involve confrontations, which means they are not natural salespeople, but their ability to work with others means they are well-suited for careers in customer support, diplomacy, administrative work and nursing.

What the fuck?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    What the fuck?
    I demand a re-test!

No effing way a xSTP 7w8 is a cottontail!!!

--------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Re-test:

Peacock

Genus and Species:
    Pavo cristatus

Collective Term:
    A bouquet of peacocks

Careers and Hobbies
    Model
    Dancer
    Actor
    Designer
    Fitness instructor
    Shopping
    Plastic surgery
    Decorating
    Dancing

Famous Peacocks
    Josephine Baker
    Liberace
    Zsa Zsa Gabor

Though it is beautiful, sexy and nattily attired, the peacock persona is simple and uncomplicated. For reasons that date back to its youth, it has developed a taste for being at the center of attention -- craving the balm of constant praise and reassurance. A great deal of the peacock's time is spent in perfecting strategies that can enhance its personal status, and whether it's shopping for clothing or going to the gym to improve its already attractive body its preening borders on the obsessive.

The male peacock typically reveals his true feathers by his choice of car - a flashy sport model with vanity plates - while the female of the species relies on the latest fashions and dance moves to keep her in the spotlight. Peacocks are often targeted for unkind remarks, but even they are dimly aware of their own narcissism and accept this criticism as an inevitable consequence of being a peacock.

Perched on top of a peacock's lovely neck is a rather small head, decorated by a shock of perfectly coifed hair. Their esigner wardrobe is obsessively maintained, and they spend a great deal of time primping before going out to strut their stuff. At heart, a peacock is an exhibitionist who enjoys nothing more than showing off and parading on the beach in skimpy attire. A great deal of money is spent in the pursuit of their beauty, and plastic surgery and body piercings are sometimes used to enhance their appearance.

Sporting events are fastidiously avoided, but peacocks do spend an inordinate amount of time in the gym perfecting every aspect of their well-developed body.

Natural primpers, peacocks flourish in all facets of the personal care business are well suited as models, dancers, actors or fitness instructors. Because of their love for beautiful objects they could excel as decorators or cosmetologists, while industrious peacocks can even become architects and designers.

As their beauty dims later in life a peacock might reexamine their priorities, return to school and learn a new trade. Most peacocks evolve different animal personalities to better cope with the fading of their luster as middle age approaches.

EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Cottontail
    :
    Re-test:

Peacock
    Perhaps try picking answers higher in aggression and intelligence and lower in physical attractiveness. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Fox

Genus and Species:
    Vulpes vulpes

Collective Term:
    A skulk of foxes

Careers and Hobbies
    Computer programmer
    Lawyer
    Doctor
    Advertising
    Chess
    Gambling
    Debating
    Jeopardy wtf?

Famous Foxes
    David Duchovny
    Hugh Grant
    Johnny Cochran
    Michael J. Fox LOL

The fox is very much a creature of the night and is, along with its dog relatives, the most gregarious of the carnivores. Their agile minds are always active, and although they never intend to harm others foxes have developed a reputation for slyness and manipulation The female of the species is called a vixen for good reason: With her sharp mind and equally sharp tongue, she is best left alone when angry.

Appealing, cerebral and of average size, the fox is a close relative of both the wolf and dog personalities and displays typical canine qualities of loyalty, passion and creativity. Largely misunderstood to be a shy, retreating individual, it's the fox's unique stature as a small carnivore that defines its survival strategy. Because it cannot succeed in the world using brute force alone, it must rely on its sharp mind and engaging personality to garner resources. Consequently it spends a lot of time in its head, giving the impression that it's trying to outsmart its friends. The fox is often surprised to learn that its intellectual pursuits are intimidating.

Foxes are fussy eaters and feed on a wide range of foods. With an appreciation for the finer things in life, they demand quality in entertainment, food, and friends. A love for exploration is mixed with enjoyment in overcoming challenges, and foxes are often out climbing mountains or journeying to exotic, forbidden places.

Flamboyance is usually not the fox's style, preferring to remain inconspicuous in choose subtlety and cunning over brute strength. They live in small, cozy environments and their houses are usually organized and neat. As a hunter personality, foxes are in good physical shape and enjoy sports that challenge their mind and body.

Foxes are typically successful in the workplace, but their competitiveness and ambition sometimes make coworkers feel belittled. They would never deliberately take advantage of others, but their single-mindedness often blinds them to their feelings. So they thrive in their own businesses and like to surround themselves with family and friends in these ventures. Although they demand consensus in all decisions, they dominate discussions and steer the plans to reflect their own agenda. Competent in a wide range of fields, foxes are particularly well suited for a career as computer programmers, lawyers, doctors or professional chess players.
    yeah this is pretty accurate

though i never really liked chess.

figsfiggyfigs

Lol!!!!! I got a Tiger, which is really funny cause just last week I drew what I felt would reflect my "inner beast " . Which was, of course, a tiger lol

It says i might also be a badger or rhino x3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by surgery View Post
    Why are you jealous of otter?
    Simply because I have always been delighted by river otters. They are so playful.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by surgery View Post
    Perhaps try picking answers higher in aggression and intelligence and lower in physical attractiveness. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Yes. But I was tired when I done the test, and so, not concerned with aggression and intelectual pursuits, but I'm always attractive.

I guess, this is my more currents mood:

Wild Cat

Genus and Species:
    Felis sylvestris

Collective Term:
    A clowder of wildcats

Careers and Hobbies
    Explorer
    Dancer
    Travel agent
    Researcher
    Writer
    Traveling
    Massages
    Shopping
    Dancing

Famous Wild Cats
    Michelle Pfeiffer
    Heather Locklear

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route and prefers to explore life from off the beaten track, relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back.

Exceptional personal hygiene is a hallmark of the wildcat personality, and from their hair to their fingernails they are immaculately groomed. Shopping for clothing or personal-care items spices up long, dreary days.

When someone wrongs a wildcat, they make it their business to even the score. Displaying superb patience, wildcats will even wait years for the right moment. When the occasion comes to strike, they gather all their force and attack. In the face of a ferocious display of hissing and blustering, their surprised victim has little chance of escape.

The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. As a natural explorer it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.

Although wildcats are uncomfortable performing in front of large groups, their grace and lithe bodies make them natural dancers or gymnasts.

And also:

Dolphin
    Genus and Species:
    Tursiops truncatus

Collective Term:
    A pod of dolphins

Careers and Hobbies
    Public relations
    Sales
    Pro sports
    Fitness instructor
    Boating
    Skiing
    Swimming
    Partying
    Surfing
    Practical jokes

Famous Dolphins
    Cameron Diaz
    Burt Reynolds
    Dan Marino
    David Hasselhoff

Dolphins are those tanned, fit, beautiful people who populate the background scenes of Baywatch. They are annoyingly healthy; eating and drinking with abandon and never becoming overweight.

Undoubtedly it's their active lifestyles that keep them so trim, but their good genes have something to do with it too. Even though dolphins subsist on junk food, their hair is shiny and their skin always glossy.

Though their large brain is capable of solving almost any problem, the dolphin's reputation for intelligence is overrated. They place little value in cerebral pursuits and avoid mental challenges. Dolphins are nonetheless able to hold their own in debates, they simply prefer cavorting and surfing to discussing weighty philosophical issues.

Dolphins expect nothing from life other than time to enjoy it. As highly sexual individuals they spend a great deal of time in the pursuit of bodily pleasure, and their aggressive quest for sex sometimes dominates social interactions.

Dolphins were not designed for manual labor. Their bodies lack the skillful hands of the land mammal personalities, but their intelligence and social abilities give them advantages in people-oriented careers.

Rarely found in nine-to-five office jobs, their outgoing personality makes the dolphin a capable public relations representative or outside salesperson. Other recommended careers include professional sports figure, fitness instructor and actor.

A natural sonar gives dolphins the ability to accurately read the hidden intentions of others by picking up their subtle body language. This talent makes them ideal psychologists or crime investigators.

The bolded part is wrong. The rest is accurate.

So, I'm a Wild Cat and a Dolphin.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%