MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I feel like Austin Powers I guess.

Oh behave baby... and I'm British.

*rawr* lol, shagadelic.

**Okay, I'm gonna do the test.

Brawny and self-assured, these cantankerous beasts allow nothing to stand in their way. Unaccountably mistrustful of strangers, rhino personalities perceive themselves to be gentle and reasonable, but even they acknowledge that their periodic bouts of rage need to be brought under control. O.J. Simpson and Mike Tyson are typical rhinos. Admired by friends for their physical strength and loyalty, their inability to confront their demons inhibits their personal growth and alienates their public. So while rhinos are capable of immense passion, the combination of their insecurity and ardor has the potential to become a steamy romance, a masterful creative expression or a terrible explosion of temper.

With such a cantankerous personality the rhino's unpopularity is hardly surprising, and its bullying reputation is carefully cultivated to ensure the solitude it craves. Rhinos prefer staying close to home and never go looking for trouble, but can prove to be a dangerous creature with an uncontrollable temper. With their formidable bulk and tightly wound natures, even the most aggressive carnivore personalities give them a wide berth. When not engaged in physical activities, they prefer spending quiet time with their families or taking long walks with close friends.

Rhinos are proud of their girth and spend a great deal of time bulking up, either in the gym or grazing happily at their favorite restaurant. They have none of the subtlety or intelligence of their elephant colleagues, but do have a gift for smooth talk. Persuasive when making a point, they spice their conversation with curses and colorful language and have little interest in the finer thing in life. For all their faults, however, they have a uniquely engaging charm and their determination and grit engenders grudging respect from their colleagues.

Surprisingly delicate in bed, rhinos are skillful lovers. Although their tastes lean towards traditional physical pleasures, they occasionally love to express themselves in ways that will startle even the most jaded partner. The rhino yearns for a long-term mate who will put up with its aggressive behavior, but its inability to engage in intimacy makes it hard to find a willing partner. So it is reduced to settling for shallow and trifling relationships, and these inadequate encounters make the rhino even more cynical about relationships -- leading to self-fulfilling prophecies.

Getting to know a rhino can be an exhausting business, for it tends to rely on wordless forms of communication that must then be carefully interpreted. But rhinos will let you know in no uncertain terms when you have crossed the line. They do not suffer fools gladly and often hurt the ones they love.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Porcupine

Genus and species:
    Hystrix cristata

Collective Term:
    A prickle of porcupines

Careers and Hobbies
    Collections agent
    Bureaucrat
    Administrator
    Politician
    Reading
    Painting
    Movies
    Gossip
    Photography

Famous Porcupines
    Don Rickles
    Joan Rivers
    Bobcat Goldthwaite

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

LoL! The bold is totally me.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I wonder if you can be one animal, but going on another?

I test Penguin and Wildcat, depending on my mood and both are correct, though I feel I'm going from Penguin towards WildCat. Like..I fight the weaknesses of the Wildcat with the Penguin strengths and wish to cultivate the Wildcat strengths more?

/not even sure if she's making sense now.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

The Penguin

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts (anger, anyway). Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The Bat. not bad.
    Bat

Order:
    Chiroptera

Collective Term:
    A cauldron of bats

Careers and Hobbies
    Psychiatrist
    Artist
    Social Worker
    Archeologist
    Writer
    Musician
    Socializing
    Philosophy

Famous Bats
    Nostradamus
    Gypsy Rose Lee

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I took the test once... The thing called me a rhino... Saw OJ Simpson, Mike Tyson, saw Cop, Actor, thought 'not for me' clicked on one of the two other ones it said I might be, which was crocodile, saw Under Cover Cop and Osama Bin Laden, so I went back to rhino and posted it... I must say, rhinos have gone up a notch because of this.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

SNAAAKE.

Snake

Genus and species:
    Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
    A twist of snakes
    Careers and Hobbies
    Writer
    Artist
    Psychoanalyst
    Food industry
    Philosophy
    Swimming
    Sculpture
    Debating
    Astrology
    Famous Snakes
    Woody Allen

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I'm a babboon
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Lion

Genus and species:
    Panthera leo

Collective Term:
    A pride of lions

Careers and Hobbies
    Judge
    CEO
    Business owner
    Manager
    Fine dining
    Competitive sports
    High fashion
    Hunting

Famous Lions
    Nicholas Cage
    Ted Turner
    Sharon Stone

"I was not the lion, but it fell to me to give the lion's roar." ~Winston Churchill

The lion personality has the unmistakable presence of nobility. Moving with the unruffled calm of a cat and the dignified gait of someone in command, lions have no need to walk or talk quickly since they're never in danger of being ignored or marginalized. Every now and then, the lion will play to its gruff reputation by dramatically reprimanding a subordinate or impulsively making love to its partner with unsheathed claws. But underneath all its hissing and scratching, it's still a pussycat at heart.

Lions usurp a disproportional amount of resources with their extravagant lifestyles, and because of their voracious appetites society cannot support a great number of them.

Energetic and strong, lions respect strength in others and have no time for subtlety. Their moods are demonstrated with abandon, from yawning in public to growling at impudent inferiors, and they feel no need to follow social etiquette. They're always the first to complain about bad food or service in a restaurant, but are fair-minded and equitable and are often called to settle disputes of others.

When a lion is hired into a new job, things immediately begin to change. Alliances are forged and old rules are thrown out without regard for the feelings of others. In short order, there is a new sense of direction and a tangible sense of confidence that percolates throughout the organization. Perhaps because of their powerful personalities lions are not detail oriented, for the minutia of the mundane irritates the lion. It prefers to concentrate on the bigger picture, expecting its mate to do the 'trivial' tasks of shopping, housekeeping and childrearing.

In business the lion prefers to surround itself with animals beneath it in the food chain, offering leadership, strength and protection in exchange for loyalty and hard work. Realizing that its survival depends on these animals it is protective and possessive with its employees, but at the end of the day insists on taking the lion's share of the profits.

Lions are aggressive, predictable and dependable. Others always know where they stand with a lion, and their confidence and leadership abilities make them successful CEOs, company presidents, judges or lion tamers.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]