User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I got the bat....
    Let's see....a mouse!
    I can identify with both creatures in some areas. But I always been called by others as "mousy."
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

I took this once before and got Walrus, this time I got Hippo with Walrus as a suggestion.

I would like to quarrel with the question, for we are all animals - homo sapiens.

And homo sapiens is connected to every other animal and plant that has ever existed on Earth. Each of us, from a wrinkle wort to a wart hog to homo sapiens, share exactly the same four letters of our DNA.

The question I think presumes we are not animals ourselves. It puts us higher than animals. It gives us dominion over animals. But this is just the biblical maunderings of a desert people who knew nothing about natural selection and the genome.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Victor

I dub thee a catapillar who refuses to come out of his chrysalis.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Bat

Order:
    Chiroptera

Collective Term:
    A cauldron of bats

Careers and Hobbies
    Psychiatrist
    Artist
    Social Worker
    Archeologist
    Writer
    Musician
    Socializing
    Philosophy

Famous Bats
    Nostradamus
    Gypsy Rose Lee

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Riva

Why do I keep on getting a alert on subscribed threads that SuchIrony has made a post on this thread, but to see the last person who has made a post is Qlip and even if I view the thread it keeps on appearing on my subscribed thread alert?

Edit -

Now I see SuchIrony's post and also the alert isn't there anymore.

What a mystery?

*Goes looking for the famous 5*.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

wild cat

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Otter. Awesome, now my avatar is even more fitting

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

My result was stupid. I was told recently I would probably be a love bird if I were an animal. I'll stick with that.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Prairie Dog

Careers and Hobbies
    Social work
    Teaching
    Journalism
    Psychology
    Dancing
    Cinema
    Reading
    Nature
    Gardening

If the words infectiously mischievous remind you of anyone, then chances are that you have a prairie dog in your life. Petite, attractive and intelligent, this creature's free time is spent in bucolic surroundings, playing socially bonding games with friends and family. But despite its insatiable curiosity, the prairie dog is cautious about venturing into the unknown and the conflict between its homebody tendencies and restless intellect defines its personality.

Like most insectivorous creatures, prairie dogs are wary of strangers and are anxious to turn them into allies. Even though it leaves an indelible mark on its community, only a handful of people ever claim to truly know a prairie dog. This subtle alienation distresses the prairie dog who suffers its periodic bouts of loneliness in silence.

As letter writers, prairie dogs are without equal. They are generous and unselfish with their time and find sharing to be a source of pleasure. Their personal lives are well organized and they confidently tackle life's challenges while building a successful career. Prairie dogs derive a great deal of pleasure from nature and return the favor by conscientiously recycling and encouraging their community to do the same. They spend most of their recreational time at play with close friends. They prefer group activities that cement social bonding, like card and board games.

Prairie dogs love music and dancing. Outdoor concerts are a special treat, where they draw energy from the crowd under an open sky. They are also creative and enthusiastic lovers, taking pleasure in their partner's pleasure. They are not drawn to any physical type in particular, but seek lovers to whom they can connect on a spiritual level.