Leader
    Singing
    Family
    Art appreciation

Famous Elephants
    Indira Ghandi
    Golda Meir
    Pavoratti

An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life. While maybe not the king of the animal world, it is surely a member of the royal family. With an imposing physical presence and kind, spiritual demeanor, it moves easily through life where few barriers can hold it back.

There's a touch of cool in the stoic elephant that's appealing and reassuring. In all probability this composure stems from the knowledge that they have no natural enemies; even the lion and crocodile personalities pay homage by giving them a respectful berth. Only the unpredictable tiger has been known to trigger any semblance of anxiety in this otherwise fearless animal.

Slow to anger, they can sometimes exhibit a violent temper and use their powerful personality to humble and drive off unwanted intruders. Active during day and night, elephants take naps whenever the urge strikes.

When elephants set their minds to something, they don't waver in their commitment until the task is complete. Their intelligence, combined with a formidable personality, gives them a terrific advantage in business and social affairs while their communication skills make them first-rate leaders. Trustworthy and honest, they always let others know where they stand with regard to their feelings.

In business, elephants are usually found in leadership roles as executives or company presidents and, although highly paid, are never ostentatious with their wealth. In the top echelons of political office, elephant personalities are far more likely to be female. Male elephants are not as predictable as their counterparts, and females are more likely to maintain an even temper.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    intp

Wow! The entire personality changes depending on your size. People with wildly fluctuating weight must have MPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Now here's a highly scientific and precise personality test that will tell you which animal you are and how you should behave.
    Nicely played.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    Nicely played.
    I thought that was a nice touch too, wasn't it?

At least I had more than four animals to pick from.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Something interesting dealing with animal archetypes:
    Which animal on this list do you relate to the most?
    Actually, I just looked up the two animals that I already have long-related to, just to see what they "meant":

1. Bear: Protective mother. Hidden strength. Inward looking. To know ones self
    (Grizzly Bear: Strength, Power, Introspective and Knowledgeable)

2. Raven: Destroyer / Rebuild, Explorer of the unknown, Mysterious
    That's actually pretty accurate, especially the unexpected destroy/rebuild... the endless cycle of death/life and destruction/creation. (I typically use Death of the Endless as my avatar, and understand Destruction.)

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Bat!!

Order:
    Chiroptera

Collective Term:
    A cauldron of bats ---> Cool! I didn't know that!

Careers and Hobbies
    Psychiatrist
    Artist
    Social Worker
    Archeologist
    Writer
    Musician
    Socializing
    Philosophy

Famous Bats
    Nostradamus
    Gypsy Rose Lee

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.

*The bold fits me well
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought that was a nice touch too, wasn't it?

At least I had more than four animals to pick from.
    It's fantastic. I've got one for every mood. One day a wolf or an owl; the next a shrew. And, for days when my job feels like a circus, an elephant.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    It's fantastic. I've got one for every mood. One day a wolf or an owl; the next a shrew. And, for days when my job feels like a circus, an elephant.
    Bah... elephants work for peanuts.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

This test is the real deal I tell you.
    I got Wolf. So awesome.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp