User Tag List

First 12345 Last

maybe half me. the bolded stuff is perhaps legitimate

Your Life Path Number is 9

You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction. You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian. You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decorating, landscape art, and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, and environmentalist. Vocations that require self- sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9s. You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations. You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start. A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain. Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance; the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work; or a lucky investment. Conversely, if you pursue money for its own sake, after giving up on your larger dreams, you're likely to find yourself empty handed. The most successful and satisfying road for a nine is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others. Very often, this turns into a highly successful and lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger your reward. You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams. When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop equilibrium. You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

so what if I like to try out everything at least once

I have mostly tamed down my wild child ways now, so most of the paragraph was irrelevant anyways *flips hair*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Hey, this is like a lucky dip =)

I got 3, and most of it is spot on, except that it's all flowers, sunshine and lolipops and I'm no where near the social butterfly status.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like how all of this is spot on for you guys, BUT IT WAS JUST A LUCKY GUESS!!! EVERY TIME, I SWEAR! THIS IS ALL BS AND IT JUST GOT LUCKY!!!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I got 7. Some stuff is right. But bound to be when you say that much I guess. It's mostly way off.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

My life path number = 69.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    My life path number = 69.
    So lets start, 69!
    In the back of my Lincoln with the suicide doors .

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I like how all of this is spot on for you guys, BUT IT WAS JUST A LUCKY GUESS!!! EVERY TIME, I SWEAR! THIS IS ALL BS AND IT JUST GOT LUCKY!!!
    Yeah, my reaction exactly! My keyboard bears the scars.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I'm number ONE, baybeh...

MBTI
    I

Your Life Path number
    Your Life Path (sometimes called Destiny) is derived from your birth date. Your Life path is the road you are traveling. It reveals the opportunities and challenges you will face in life. Your Life Path number is the single most important information available in your Personality Chart!

Your Life Path Number is 8

You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth. You have great talent for management in all areas of life, especially in business and financial matters. You understand the material world; you intuitively know what makes virtually any enterprise work. Your talent lies not with the bookkeeping or petty management, but with the greater vision, it's purpose, and long range goals. You are a visionary and a bit reckless. You possess the ability to inspire people to join you in your quest, but often they are incapable of seeing what you see. Therefore, those around you need your continual guidance, inspiration, and encouragement. You must prod them into action and direct them along the lines of your vision. You attract financial success more than any other Life Path, but effort is required. Your challenge in life is to achieve a high degree of detachment, to understand that power and influence must be used for the benefit of mankind. Those born with the Number 8 Life Path who do not understand the real and relative value of money are bound to suffer the consequences of greed; they run the risk of losing it all! You must learn to bounce back from failures and defeats. You have the character and resilience of a true survivor. It is not uncommon for a person with your Life Path to experience major reverses, including bankruptcies, financial failure, but you also have the talent and the sheer guts to make more than one fortune, and build many successful enterprises. More than most people, your failures in marriage can be extremely expensive for you. Despite the difficulties that life presents, you will experience the satisfaction that comes from material wealth and the power that comes with it. Business, finance, real estate, law, science (particularly history, archeology, and physics), publishing, and the management of large institutions are among the vocational fields that suit you best. You are naturally attracted to positions of influence and leadership -- Politics, social work, and teaching are among the many other areas where your abilities can shine. You are a good judge of character, which aids you well in attracting the right people to you. Most 8s like large families and sometimes tend to keep others dependent longer than necessary. Although jovial in nature you are not demonstrative in showing your love and affection. The desire for luxury and comfort is especially strong in you. Status is very important. You must be careful to avoid living above your means. Your Life Path treads that dangerous ground where power lies -- and can corrupt. You may become too self important, arrogant, and domineering, thinking that your way is the only way. This leads inevitably to isolation and conflict. The people you run the risk of hurting most are those you love, your family and friends. Be careful of becoming stubborn, intolerant, overbearing, and impatient. These characteristics may be born early in the life of an 8 Life Path, who often learn these negative traits after suffering under a tyrannical parent or a family burdened by repressive religious or intellectual dogmas. Those with the 8 Life Path usually possess a strong physique, which is a symptom of their inherent strength and resiliency.
    Your Birth Day number
    The day you were born bears great significance in understanding who you are and where your talents lie. The day of birth indicates some special talent you possess. It is a gift to you that will help you along your Life's Path. Your day of birth is one of your four core numbers -- the Life Path, Expression, Heart's Desire being the other three. It is the least significant of the four core numbers, but perhaps the most finite, in that it reveals a specific ability you possess in a marked degree.

Your Birth Day Number is 21

You are highly creative, with a strong will to succeed. You have a social gift. You get along well with others and generally enjoy people immensely. Your imagination is highly charged. It reveals itself in everything you do, from your sparkling conversation to your most prized projects. You are quick witted and can think on your feet. Both your mind and body are vital and seemingly radiating with life. You are talented in writing and verbal skills. You can succeed as an artist, writer, or editor. You are inspiring and enthusiastic. You uplift social gatherings and often serve as the life of the party. You are an excellent salesman. Your challenge is to ground and focus your energies deeply in a specific field or endeavor. You must develop yourself and your talents in order to make the most of your life. Otherwise, you can easily let charm and wit pass for outstanding work, thus wasting your talents. You can be nervous and even given to paranoia, especially when your nerves become frayed or your imagination runs out of control. Your love runs deep and you can be passionate. More often than not, however, you are on the receiving end of affection, simply because people are charmed by you or attracted to your charismatic personality.
    Your Challenges
    Each of us is born with both strengths and weaknesses. Numerology looks at life as if it were an educational process that is meant to bring out and enhance our talents, and turn our weaknesses into strengths. This serves to complete our being.

The job of becoming whole is one in which we must face our weaknesses and consciously work to improve ourselves. There are four Challenges to be faced during our lives. For many of us, the same challenge is repeated, while others have four distinctly different lessons to learn.

The Challenges on your life's path provide specific lessons that you must attend to, and, in order to inspire and help you, life will place you in situations that require the specific characteristics of your Challenge numbers. The four Challenges you are required to overcome during the course of this lifetime will influence you during different periods of your life, except for the Third or Main Challenge, which lasts from birth until death.

The Challenges are fluid periods of your life, not confined to specific years so much as general periods. All of your Challenges are present at birth, like actors standing in the wings. Most of us overcome our Challenges at least to some extend, if not entirely.

The duration of the First Challenge usually lasts from birth until approximately the age of 30 to 35. The Second Challenge most strongly influences your during the middle part of your life until about age 55 to 60. The Third Challenge is also called your Main Challenge and is felt throughout life. The Fourth and Final Challenge starts around age 60 to 65.
    Your First Challenge number
    The duration of the First Challenge usually lasts from birth until approximately the age of 30 to 35.

Your First Challenge number is 4

You tend to be disorderly and disorganized. You are impractical and tend to fantasize about projects or possibilities that have little value or future. You must learn to discriminate between iron balloons and those that will fly. You have difficulty finishing projects because your vision becomes chaotic and loses tract of the path ahead. You have to learn to be aware of the details. Keep your environment clean and orderly. Be efficient. You have the ability to be practical and organized but you must learn their value. This will cause you to incorporate them into your daily life and give you the basis for success. This is the challenge of building a lasting foundation for your life. You will need perseverance and repeated effort. Get-rich-quick schemes will likely backfire; persistent effort is the key to your future happiness.
    Your Second Challenge number
    The duration of the Second Challenge usually lasts from the age of 30 to 35 to around 55/60.

Your Second Challenge number is 4

You tend to be disorderly and disorganized. You are impractical and tend to fantasize about projects or possibilities that have little value or future. You must learn to discriminate between iron balloons and those that will fly. You have difficulty finishing projects because your vision becomes chaotic and loses tract of the path ahead. You have to learn to be aware of the details. Keep your environment clean and orderly. Be efficient. You have the ability to be practical and organized but you must learn their value. This will cause you to incorporate them into your daily life and give you the basis for success. This is the challenge of building a lasting foundation for your life. You will need perseverance and repeated effort. Get-rich-quick schemes will likely backfire; persistent effort is the key to your future happiness.

Your Third and Main Challenge number
    The duration of the Third or Main Challenge is felt through your entire life.

Your Third Challenge number is 0

This is a less demanding challenge. Growth is allowed to take place without one particularly serious obstacle. This does not mean that there will not be challenges on your path, but there is no single and consistent challenge during this period. You are being challenged to stay faithful and focused on your highest ideals. There is an opportunity to go deeper within yourself, and discover the inner being that is you.
    Your Fourth Challenge number
    The duration of the Fourth Challenge usually starts at approximately the age of 55/60.

Your Fourth Challenge number is 0

This is a less demanding challenge. Growth is allowed to take place without one particularly serious obstacle. This does not mean that there will not be challenges on your path, but there is no single and consistent challenge during this period. You are being challenged to stay faithful and focused on your highest ideals. There is an opportunity to go deeper within yourself, and discover the inner being that is you.

Terribly Wrong. The rest of the information is even more horribly inaccurate, so I didn't bother pasting it. Reveals the inadequacies of a website such as this.