• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you Neurotic?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well-Adjusted
You scored 27 anxiety, 44 awkwardness, and 31 neuroticism!

w00t

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.
expected

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well-Adjusted
You scored 7 anxiety, 44 awkwardness, and 27 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
This little point in me doing this test, because I know it wont be good.

What's interesting, is that I wouldn't be surprised if I've gone past the point where it's ridiculously irrational to someone who just doesn't give a fuck anymore. I think the Antisocial One has done this.

I haven't been in the situation where this could be tested, though.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Well-Adjusted

You scored 50 anxiety, 47 awkwardness, and 38 neuroticism!

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

MBTI Type
INxJ
Well-Adjusted

You scored 32 anxiety, 42 awkwardness, and 22 neuroticism!

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Subtle Neurotic

You scored 59 anxiety, 69 awkwardness, and 43 neuroticism!

You have all the makings of neuroticism without any of the amusing trappings--you are The Subtle Neurotic!

Plagued by doubt, fears, and worries, you are much more likely to have a quiet existential crisis off on your own than to bite your fingernails. You worry a lot over social situations, but take heart--chances are, you're not nearly as awkward as you feel you are. The best advice I can give you? Confide your worries in someone--no matter how irrational they seem. You're far too likely to keep everything bottled up.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially nervous, probably have difficulty with conversation, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit overt neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

Yeah, this is me.

The answer to question 2 "I had a bad experience when I was a child, and now barking is terrifying" is also true about me too - I am afraid of dogs!

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4

The Subtle Neurotic

You scored 59 anxiety, 58 awkwardness, and 42 neuroticism!

You have all the makings of neuroticism without any of the amusing trappings--you are The Subtle Neurotic!

Plagued by doubt, fears, and worries, you are much more likely to have a quiet existential crisis off on your own than to bite your fingernails. You worry a lot over social situations, but take heart--chances are, you're not nearly as awkward as you feel you are. The best advice I can give you? Confide your worries in someone--no matter how irrational they seem. You're far too likely to keep everything bottled up.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially nervous, probably have difficulty with conversation, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit overt neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

I don't think this is a very scientific test. There's a lot of iffy questions.

Also, I resent the notion that there is something wrog with biting your nails and organising your ookshelf. I bite my nails out of habit and convenicence and I like to categorise my books. That's hardly as neurotic as you can get.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ok...big five test says I'm high neuroticism ...this one says not so much...:wacko:

The Dork

You scored 50 anxiety, 51 awkwardness, and 41 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I'd trust big 5 more. This one has really specific and odd questions that are not always clear or have the answer you need.

KDude

The Dork
You scored 36 anxiety, 67 awkwardness, and 23 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
:shock:

Your result for The Neurotic Test ...
Well-Adjusted
You scored 30 anxiety, 44 awkwardness, and 23 neuroticism!

Wut. How could it not pick up on my awkwardness at the very least...

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Yes, I know. Most of these are. But I keep taking them anyway.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Subtle Neurotic

You scored 70 anxiety, 65 awkwardness, and 43 neuroticism!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 70% on anxiety, higher than 92% of your peers.

• You scored 65% on awkwardness, higher than 59% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on neuroticism, higher than 50% of your peers.

P

Phantonym

I truly am The Dork! And proud!!! :laugh:

35 anxiety, 86 awkwardness, and 43 neuroticism.

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mostly correct, although I do bite pencils & stuff. And my nails. :redface:

The Subtle Neurotic
You scored 55 anxiety, 79 awkwardness, and 36 neuroticism!

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
The Dork
You scored 18 anxiety, 58 awkwardness, and 29 neuroticism!

rav3n

Well adjusted but it was so tempting to swing the test since some of the answers were pretty funny.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Dork

You scored 23 anxiety, 51 awkwardness, and 18 neuroticism!