• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you Neurotic?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I m surprised at the awkwardness score because I don't often feel that way.

The Neurotic Test
Your Score: The Subtle Neurotic
You scored 52 anxiety, 71 awkwardness, and 46 neuroticism!

You have all the makings of neuroticism without any of the amusing trappings--you are The Subtle Neurotic! Plagued by doubt, fears, and worries, you are much more likely to have a quiet existential crisis off on your own than to bite your fingernails. You worry a lot over social situations, but take heart--chances are, you're not nearly as awkward as you feel you are. The best advice I can give you? Confide your worries in someone--no matter how irrational they seem. You're far too likely to keep everything bottled up.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially nervous, probably have difficulty with conversation, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
Perhaps I'm being neurotic, but I think if you posted a link you might get a few more responses. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm extremely neurotic according to the FFM.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I found it: Here.

Obsessive-Compulsive

You scored 65 anxiety, 48 awkwardness, and 70 neuroticism!

You worry, you bite your nails, you think perhaps you left the oven on...that makes you neurotic right? Not quite--you're Obsessive-Compulsive! You are a nervous person, with fears, worries, and doubts--and these manifest themselves visibly, perhaps in tics, sayings, or just compulsive organizing. However, though your fears are irrational, they're not social--perhaps you're the life of the party, ensuring that everyone gets exactly two blue and three red candies in their party favor.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
You scored 4 anxiety, 28 awkwardness, and 25 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

Urchin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
You scored 27 anxiety, 53 awkwardness, and 51 neuroticism!
You stick out like a sore thumb, with your social awkwardness and mildly neurotic behaviors--but you don't let it get you down! You are The Geek, and are here to prove that people who know the first 1000 digits of pi and try to woo dates by talking about calculators can be happy too! You have friends...and they are probably just as odd as you.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably fanatic obsessions, counting compulsions, or other geekish tendencies. You may know every word to LOTR, or draw anime of all your friends.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You scored 9 anxiety, 20 awkwardness, and 27 neuroticism!
You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

--
I think my most neurotic response was that I'd be afraid for the angry boss to get even with me.

I think the site didn't have enough data to compare my answers against my age and gender, or perhaps some other error occured.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I answer honestly, and I become the True Neurotic. Why?

My results:

You scored 54 anxiety, 81 awkwardness, and 57 neuroticism!

Congratulations, you are The True Neurotic, you nail-biting, conflict-avoiding worrier, you. You're plagued by self-doubt and anxiety, which makes social activity hard--even though you may be well-liked, you feel under a storm of silent criticism. It doesn't help that people give you funny looks for organizing all your pens by color or sharpening your gnawed pencils to a delicate point.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, fanatic obsessions (can you recite the entire first LOTR movie?), repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.

EDIT: I can't say that I know the lines of any Lord of the Rings movie.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your Score: The Dork
You scored 50 anxiety, 95 awkwardness, and 48 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
You scored 50 anxiety, 81 awkwardness, and 39 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Yay! I'm a dork. Wait...I already knew that.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know, I *really* hate this thread title.

I keep reading it as "Are You Necrotic?"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ha! I'm perfectly well adjusted! :D

You scored 18 anxiety, 37 awkwardness, and 36 neuroticism!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It said I'm well-adjusted. The test is broken or I answered the questions wrong.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
You know, I *really* hate this thread title.

I keep reading it as "Are You Necrotic?"
In addition to not including the link, did I also spell neurotic incorrectly? Sheesh I need to get more sleep and try and control this incredible pain in my foot! Pass the Naprosin please. :D

It said I'm well-adjusted. The test is broken or I answered the questions wrong.
Have you ever considered that maybe you are? :smile:

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have OCD, so this ain't surprising...

Your Score: The True Neurotic

You scored 60 anxiety, 62 awkwardness, and 65 neuroticism!

Congratulations, you are The True Neurotic, you nail-biting, conflict-avoiding worrier, you. You're plagued by self-doubt and anxiety, which makes social activity hard--even though you may be well-liked, you feel under a storm of silent criticism. It doesn't help that people give you funny looks for organizing all your pens by color or sharpening your gnawed pencils to a delicate point.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, fanatic obsessions (can you recite the entire first LOTR movie?), repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Have you ever considered that maybe you are? :smile:
I'll buy the 39 anxiety and the 35 neuroticism, but not the 18 awkwardness.

I'm guessing that I got that low score because I so rarely go anywhere but the kids' schools and shopping. I don't feel too awkward at those places the majority of the time.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Must be a cold day in --

--Alaska.

I don't think this test asked the right questions.

I would laugh at how it says I'm 'well-adjusted' but *yawn* I'd rather just sit with a goofy grin on my face. '

I just had a big meal followed by heaping mugfuls of cafe au lait and a gigantic crispy sweet Japanese style cream puff... So I'm pretty oblivious to the -ism causing problems of the world right now...my bed does look really comfy right now though...

You scored 29 anxiety, 42 awkwardness, and 36 neuroticism!