First 78910 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The Geek

You stick out like a sore thumb, with your social awkwardness and mildly neurotic behaviors--but you don't let it get you down! You are The Geek, and are here to prove that people who know the first 1000 digits of pi and try to woo dates by talking about calculators can be happy too! You have friends...and they are probably just as odd as you.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably fanatic obsessions, counting compulsions, or other geekish tendencies. You may know every word to LOTR, or draw anime of all your friends.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

ReflecTcelfeR

The Dork.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The Dork

You scored 50 anxiety, 53 awkwardness, and 7 neuroticism!

.____________.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Another Dork here. Which is exactly how I referred to myself just two days ago in an email to this MIT physicist I have been emailing with for five years but could only manage to stick my hand out and say "Hi" when I finally met him at a talk he gave, and then "Bye" when it was time to go. Back on email and I'm chattering away again, saying I wished I wasn't such a dork so I could have stuck around and talked with him for awhile.

I'm a Dork.

Geez.

Your result for The Neurotic Test ...
    Well-Adjusted

You scored 39 anxiety, 33 awkwardness, and 29 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

The True Neurotic

You scored 66 anxiety, 74 awkwardness, and 65 neuroticism!
    Congratulations, you are The True Neurotic, you nail-biting, conflict-avoiding worrier, you. You're plagued by self-doubt and anxiety, which makes social activity hard--even though you may be well-liked, you feel under a storm of silent criticism. It doesn't help that people give you funny looks for organizing all your pens by color or sharpening your gnawed pencils to a delicate point.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, fanatic obsessions (can you recite the entire first LOTR movie?), repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Aye likely.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

The Dork

You scored 14 anxiety, 56 awkwardness, and 15 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ESFJ

Well-Adjusted
    You scored 41 anxiety, 37 awkwardness, and 36 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    FREE

Well-Adjusted
    You scored 45 anxiety, 23 awkwardness, and 23 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]