User Tag List

First 678910 Last

The Dork
    You scored 36 anxiety, 67 awkwardness, and 23 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Your result for The Neurotic Test ...

Well-Adjusted
    You scored 30 anxiety, 44 awkwardness, and 23 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.
    Wut. How could it not pick up on my awkwardness at the very least...

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post

Your result for The Neurotic Test ...
    Wut. How could it not pick up on my awkwardness at the very least...
    Because it's a crap test? Look at the questions!
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Yes, I know. Most of these are. But I keep taking them anyway.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The Subtle Neurotic

You scored 70 anxiety, 65 awkwardness, and 43 neuroticism!

You have all the makings of neuroticism without any of the amusing trappings--you are The Subtle Neurotic!

Plagued by doubt, fears, and worries, you are much more likely to have a quiet existential crisis off on your own than to bite your fingernails. You worry a lot over social situations, but take heart--chances are, you're not nearly as awkward as you feel you are. The best advice I can give you? Confide your worries in someone--no matter how irrational they seem. You're far too likely to keep everything bottled up.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.
    Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially nervous, probably have difficulty with conversation, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.
    Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit overt neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 70% on anxiety, higher than 92% of your peers.

• You scored 65% on awkwardness, higher than 59% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on neuroticism, higher than 50% of your peers.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Phantonym

I truly am The Dork! And proud!!!

35 anxiety, 86 awkwardness, and 43 neuroticism.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Mostly correct, although I do bite pencils & stuff. And my nails. :redface:

The Subtle Neurotic
    You scored 55 anxiety, 79 awkwardness, and 36 neuroticism!

You have all the makings of neuroticism without any of the amusing trappings--you are The Subtle Neurotic!

Plagued by doubt, fears, and worries, you are much more likely to have a quiet existential crisis off on your own than to bite your fingernails. You worry a lot over social situations, but take heart--chances are, you're not nearly as awkward as you feel you are. The best advice I can give you? Confide your worries in someone--no matter how irrational they seem. You're far too likely to keep everything bottled up.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially nervous, probably have difficulty with conversation, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit overt neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

The Dork
    You scored 18 anxiety, 58 awkwardness, and 29 neuroticism!
    You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Well adjusted but it was so tempting to swing the test since some of the answers were pretty funny.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The Dork

You scored 23 anxiety, 51 awkwardness, and 18 neuroticism!

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe