• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you commit murder test ?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
How would you commit murder ?

I am

The Poisoner
You are 100% composed, 83% stylish and 89% intelligent.

You're so slick. You've got this whole murder planned out already, haven't you? Maybe your victim's hurt you in some way - then again, maybe they haven't. Most likely, you're just in the mood for some light amusement. However, this amusement would ensue after much careful planning - you'd be likely to use poison as your weapon of choice, for example, because it's subtle, untraceable (sometimes) and effective.

Have fun - you're the sort of person who is the most likely to get enjoyment out of this, as you're the least likely to be traumatised by, you know, ending someone's life. Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.

But I am not sure what to get out of this since this actually sounds like me in some elements.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
With all of the cop shows on TV, how could you NOT have thought through how you'd kill someone?

The Arsonist

You are 78% composed, 44% stylish and 83% intelligent.

You're not the most stylish of people, but you definitely know how to kill someone. If you were to murder someone, you'd set fire to their house, probably using gasoline and rubber to produce thick, toxic smoke that would kill the victim in minutes. This is a very... thorough... form of murder, because it also destroys loved ones and possessions. So, congratulations on that, I guess. (Asshole).

When I think through the murder scenario, I wouldn't favor arson because of how unlikely it is to look like an accident. Killing an elderly person by simulating a heart attack with a drug that will metabolize before any blood sample can be taken, however, is much more discrete.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I got arsonist too.

EHHHH that doesn't sound very exciting

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Also got arsonist. Well. That'd do.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The Arsonist
You are 67% composed, 33% stylish and 78% intelligent.

You're not the most stylish of people, but you definitely know how to kill someone. If you were to murder someone, you'd set fire to their house, probably using gasoline and rubber to produce thick, toxic smoke that would kill the victim in minutes. This is a very... thorough... form of murder, because it also destroys loved ones and possessions. So, congratulations on that, I guess. (Asshole).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
How would you commit murder?

Depends on:
- who the mark is.
- whether I want to get away after the deed.
- where the act will take place.
- how much cash I have available.
- how much security does the mark have.
- how security conscious is the mark.
etc.

P

Phantonym

Sounds accurate, I've never really liked to get my hands dirty. :whistling:

The Pusher

You are 61% composed, 56% stylish and 33% intelligent.

You're good at planning things out, and you prefer to do things with style. You would kill someone by pushing them off a tall building or a cliff. You wouldn't get any blood on your shirt, but it might be a little conspicuous, and you wouldn't have complete closure that they're dead. At least it looks good.

The part in bold makes me a bit uneasy. Obviously I'd rather not let it be conspicuous and I'd sure like to know that they're dead.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I will say, poison in the wine cork is a dastardly way.

Especially, if the poison is a common household substance, so that tracking the purchase of the poison is next to impossible.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The Strangler
You are 50% composed, 50% stylish and 33% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

Sadly, this is most likely true.

Factotum

MBTI Type
INTP
The Stabber

You are 28% composed, 50% stylish and 72% intelligent.

You're smart, although you're clumsy and quickly lose your composure. You would murder someone with a knife. It would probably be after an argument with a loved one - you'd get angry, grab one from the drawer, and bang.

It's not well-planned or stylish, but it's definitely an effective and quick form of murder. Unfortunately for you, afterwards you'll be too racked with guilt to appreciate that. At least you'll know to cover your tracks, so you can live out your misery without the added punishment of imprisonment.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
The Strangler

You are 44% composed, 28% stylish and 39% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
The Pusher

You are 61% composed, 67% stylish and 39% intelligent.
You're good at planning things out, and you prefer to do things with style. You would kill someone by pushing them off a tall building or a cliff. You wouldn't get any blood on your shirt, but it might be a little conspicuous, and you wouldn't have complete closure that they're dead. At least it looks good.

That's silly. I'd rather stab my victim with an icicle, which will then melt and ta da! no more murder weapon!

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Hahaha, oh my.

The Poisoner

You are 67% composed, 72% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're so slick. You've got this whole murder planned out already, haven't you? Maybe your victim's hurt you in some way - then again, maybe they haven't. Most likely, you're just in the mood for some light amusement. However, this amusement would ensue after much careful planning - you'd be likely to use poison as your weapon of choice, for example, because it's subtle, untraceable (sometimes) and effective.

Have fun - you're the sort of person who is the most likely to get enjoyment out of this, as you're the least likely to be traumatised by, you know, ending someone's life. Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.