• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you commit murder test ?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... I'll poison people too I guess! :holy:

I was hoping for something more fun though....

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Poisoner :laugh:

Since I've said I'd me most likely to murder a person I don't know, any volunteers are encouraged to write me an PM. I will send the poison via priority shipping.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Poisoner

You are 78% composed, 61% stylish and 83% intelligent.

You're so slick. You've got this whole murder planned out already, haven't you? Maybe your victim's hurt you in some way - then again, maybe they haven't. Most likely, you're just in the mood for some light amusement. However, this amusement would ensue after much careful planning - you'd be likely to use poison as your weapon of choice, for example, because it's subtle, untraceable (sometimes) and effective.

Have fun - you're the sort of person who is the most likely to get enjoyment out of this, as you're the least likely to be traumatised by, you know, ending someone's life. Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll cut you.

The Stabber
You are 17% composed, 44% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're smart, although you're clumsy and quickly lose your composure. You would murder someone with a knife. It would probably be after an argument with a loved one - you'd get angry, grab one from the drawer, and bang.

It's not well-planned or stylish, but it's definitely an effective and quick form of murder. Unfortunately for you, afterwards you'll be too racked with guilt to appreciate that. At least you'll know to cover your tracks, so you can live out your misery without the added punishment of imprisonment.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...I answered the test.

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
The Stabber

You are 44% composed, 44% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're smart, although you're clumsy and quickly lose your composure. You would murder someone with a knife. It would probably be after an argument with a loved one - you'd get angry, grab one from the drawer, and bang.

It's not well-planned or stylish, but it's definitely an effective and quick form of murder. Unfortunately for you, afterwards you'll be too racked with guilt to appreciate that. At least you'll know to cover your tracks, so you can live out your misery without the added punishment of imprisonment

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
The Poisoner

You are 56% composed, 83% stylish and 56% intelligent.

You're so slick. You've got this whole murder planned out already, haven't you? Maybe your victim's hurt you in some way - then again, maybe they haven't. Most likely, you're just in the mood for some light amusement. However, this amusement would ensue after much careful planning - you'd be likely to use poison as your weapon of choice, for example, because it's subtle, untraceable (sometimes) and effective.

Have fun - you're the sort of person who is the most likely to get enjoyment out of this, as you're the least likely to be traumatised by, you know, ending someone's life. Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The Strangler
You are 22% composed, 28% stylish and 44% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

Your Analysis
You scored 22% on Composure, higher than 1% of your peers.
You scored 28% on Style, higher than 5% of your peers.
You scored 44% on Intelligence, higher than 18% of your peers.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i also got....
The Strangler
You are 28% composed, 22% stylish and 28% intelligent.

all you arsonists here better watch out - i investigate fires for a living. i have helped solve an honest to god real life arson. ;)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The Hit and Runner

You are 56% composed, 28% stylish and 33% intelligent.
Well, you're not very stylish or intelligent, but you keep your cool and plan carefully. You would run your victim over with a car. Very messy and obvious, but it will take some planning to carry it out, so it's a difficult form of murder to commit.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Strangler

You are 33% composed, 33% stylish and 33% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Martial Artist
You are 44% composed, 56% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're smart and elegant, although you get angry easily. You would murder someone using martial arts, probably just to shut them up in an argument. It's a silent and quick (if you know how to do it right) form of murder, but you couldn't do it inconspicuously, so make sure no one's watching before you kill your victim.

Stereotypical ISTP result, I guess!:D

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Gunbearer
You are 39% composed, 56% stylish and 50% intelligent.

You're not the smartest or the calmest of people, but you've sure got style. You would be most likely to murder someone with a gun, after a fight. While it would shut them up quickly, and look pretty cool, it would be a very conspicuous form of murder. You'll probably have to go into hiding for a while.

princess.venus

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Your result for The How Would You Commit Murder? Test ...

The Hit and Runner
You are 56% composed, 44% stylish and 50% intelligent.

Well, you're not very stylish or intelligent, but you keep your cool and plan carefully. You would run your victim over with a car. Very messy and obvious, but it will take some planning to carry it out, so it's a difficult form of murder to commit.

This made me laugh very hard bc i accidently hit my husband with car a month ago, he wasn't even hurt....

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Haha.

The Poisoner

You are 83% composed, 72% stylish and 61% intelligent.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Somehow... I knew I'd get poisoner.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
The Pusher
You are 67% composed, 61% stylish and 39% intelligent.

You're good at planning things out, and you prefer to do things with style. You would kill someone by pushing them off a tall building or a cliff. You wouldn't get any blood on your shirt, but it might be a little conspicuous, and you wouldn't have complete closure that they're dead. At least it looks good.