First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

The Hit and Runner

You are 56% composed, 28% stylish and 33% intelligent.
    Well, you're not very stylish or intelligent, but you keep your cool and plan carefully. You would run your victim over with a car. Very messy and obvious, but it will take some planning to carry it out, so it's a difficult form of murder to commit.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    NICE

The Poisoner.

Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

The Strangler

You are 33% composed, 33% stylish and 33% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

The Martial Artist
    You are 44% composed, 56% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're smart and elegant, although you get angry easily. You would murder someone using martial arts, probably just to shut them up in an argument. It's a silent and quick (if you know how to do it right) form of murder, but you couldn't do it inconspicuously, so make sure no one's watching before you kill your victim.

Stereotypical ISTP result, I guess!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Gunbearer
    You are 39% composed, 56% stylish and 50% intelligent.

You're not the smartest or the calmest of people, but you've sure got style. You would be most likely to murder someone with a gun, after a fight. While it would shut them up quickly, and look pretty cool, it would be a very conspicuous form of murder. You'll probably have to go into hiding for a while.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Your result for The How Would You Commit Murder? Test ...

The Hit and Runner
    You are 56% composed, 44% stylish and 50% intelligent.

Well, you're not very stylish or intelligent, but you keep your cool and plan carefully. You would run your victim over with a car. Very messy and obvious, but it will take some planning to carry it out, so it's a difficult form of murder to commit.

This made me laugh very hard bc i accidently hit my husband with car a month ago, he wasn't even hurt....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Haha.

The Poisoner

You are 83% composed, 72% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're so slick. You've got this whole murder planned out already, haven't you? Maybe your victim's hurt you in some way - then again, maybe they haven't. Most likely, you're just in the mood for some light amusement. However, this amusement would ensue after much careful planning - you'd be likely to use poison as your weapon of choice, for example, because it's subtle, untraceable (sometimes) and effective.

Have fun - you're the sort of person who is the most likely to get enjoyment out of this, as you're the least likely to be traumatised by, you know, ending someone's life. Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.[B]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Somehow... I knew I'd get poisoner.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The Pusher
    You are 67% composed, 61% stylish and 39% intelligent.

You're good at planning things out, and you prefer to do things with style. You would kill someone by pushing them off a tall building or a cliff. You wouldn't get any blood on your shirt, but it might be a little conspicuous, and you wouldn't have complete closure that they're dead. At least it looks good.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

The Poisoner