User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Poisoner

Phantonym

Sounds accurate, I've never really liked to get my hands dirty.

The Pusher

You are 61% composed, 56% stylish and 33% intelligent.

You're good at planning things out, and you prefer to do things with style. You would kill someone by pushing them off a tall building or a cliff. You wouldn't get any blood on your shirt, but it might be a little conspicuous, and you wouldn't have complete closure that they're dead. At least it looks good.
    The part in bold makes me a bit uneasy. Obviously I'd rather not let it be conspicuous and I'd sure like to know that they're dead.

The Poisoner.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I will say, poison in the wine cork is a dastardly way.

Especially, if the poison is a common household substance, so that tracking the purchase of the poison is next to impossible.

Go take the quiz, cork boy.

MBTI
    I

The Strangler
    You are 50% composed, 50% stylish and 33% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

Sadly, this is most likely true.

MBTI
    INTP

The Stabber

You are 28% composed, 50% stylish and 72% intelligent.

You're smart, although you're clumsy and quickly lose your composure. You would murder someone with a knife. It would probably be after an argument with a loved one - you'd get angry, grab one from the drawer, and bang.

It's not well-planned or stylish, but it's definitely an effective and quick form of murder. Unfortunately for you, afterwards you'll be too racked with guilt to appreciate that. At least you'll know to cover your tracks, so you can live out your misery without the added punishment of imprisonment.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The Strangler

You are 44% composed, 28% stylish and 39% intelligent.

You're a nice person, really. You just lose it sometimes. At least, that's what you'll be telling the police as they lead you to your cell. Most of the time, murder's probably the last thing on your mind, but the problem is, it's not your mind that takes over when you get angry.

You are a victim to your animal instincts. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. And, most likely, you'd be too furious and desperate to bother with any of that 'weapon' stuff. You've got your hands, don't you? Strangulation - that's how you roll. Slow, painful and ugly.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

The Pusher

You are 61% composed, 67% stylish and 39% intelligent.
    You're good at planning things out, and you prefer to do things with style. You would kill someone by pushing them off a tall building or a cliff. You wouldn't get any blood on your shirt, but it might be a little conspicuous, and you wouldn't have complete closure that they're dead. At least it looks good.

That's silly. I'd rather stab my victim with an icicle, which will then melt and ta da! no more murder weapon!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Hahaha, oh my.

The Poisoner

You are 67% composed, 72% stylish and 61% intelligent.

You're so slick. You've got this whole murder planned out already, haven't you? Maybe your victim's hurt you in some way - then again, maybe they haven't. Most likely, you're just in the mood for some light amusement. However, this amusement would ensue after much careful planning - you'd be likely to use poison as your weapon of choice, for example, because it's subtle, untraceable (sometimes) and effective.

Have fun - you're the sort of person who is the most likely to get enjoyment out of this, as you're the least likely to be traumatised by, you know, ending someone's life. Just don't get too cocky, or you might not get away with it.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau