• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3dpsyche?

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Result:
eNFj
55% E
99% N
59% F
65% J

Daily:
iNTp
57% I
99% N
62% T
52% P

Tone:
eNFj
60% E
75% N
54% F
70% J
60% E

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
eNFj

~great test questions and overall format allowed for freedom, which i liked.
~said i was socially inclined, which i'm generally very bad at irl, though i am very tuned into people around me, what is going on between people and how others' impact my own state of mind and i like to meet a wide variety of people.
~lots of labeling going on, with all the different categories, kind of got lost in these descriptions and bored (but that's just me perhaps).
~pretty nice test all in all (that wasn't a judgmental statement was it :newwink:)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I welcome you to the club.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My results

I'm quite surprised.

iNTj results
iNFp daily
iSFp tone

Hey look another unreliable test changed her mind about type!

I retook this and actually thought about the answers; and I got eNFj result and daily, along with ESTp tone. The first time was better when I just went with my instinct and didn't think about it as much.

Don't put too much weight on it, just read what the hexagons say. Those seem to be the real merit of the test.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I got 99 percent on N....65 on I....70 ON J!!!!! And 50.50 on F and T. I sometimes do suspect I am an INTJ, in certain situations when I'm stressed.

Daily 71% ethical 90% philosophical
Tone 66% Protectoral 89% Passional 52 Emotional

I did kind of rush through the answers without being completely true to myself, but hey..

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh, wait, the daily result was 95% feeling and 67 perceiving 55% I and 95 % N

I'm sure everyone is very interested ;)

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
So the daily is iNFP, but the result was INXJ?

Overall was INFJ, Daily was INFP and tone was ISFJ. But I'm not too bothered with the results seeing how half-heartedly I answered the questions.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This test blows. Its sounded great and I liked taking it. I took it twice: first time I kinda thought about it, second time I put on some music and just answered impulsively.

It keeps giving me INTJ! I am NOT an INTJ! :steam:

Jaguar

This test blows. Its sounded great and I liked taking it. I took it twice: first time I kinda thought about it, second time I put on some music and just answered impulsively.

Yeah I know, I took that test on two different days and still got INTP.
It's utter bullshit. WTF!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh...yeah. iNTp here. :hi:;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

HAHAHHA! It gives me the same thing. We are TWINS! :D :wubbie:

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Cool... I got Practical, Protectoral and Dynamical (ugh, it looks like they tried too hard to make everything end with -al), and iSTp for the test results.

The daily life thing was iNTp, and the tone result was iNFp, because I like the colour blue. :rolli: