• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3dpsyche?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very nice test.
My result is iNTj
My Result

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I just tride it. The resulting diagrams are a little complex, and it conclusions not very acurate, as far as I can tell. Maybe I will play with it some more, at a later date.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is pretty sweet, got iSFp.Tons of info to ponder... Nice test.

My result- 3D Psyche

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got INFj.

reality.ensues

MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Results

The MBTI results were alright, but I'm definitely not an E. Still I'll give them props for the narrow window between J and P.

The actual results, I found really interesting, most of my traits weren't things that I would describe myself as. It's a cool concept though, I'd like to see it expanded.

deleted
I tend to think this test is not so preference based, but measures trends in preferences, on a more personal basis. If you took the test carefully, I would typically try considering your result, however the concept it already has in of itself is very nice. The point along MBTI is not that you get a result and say "no, I'm not extroverted or ethical" for instance, but to realize that correlationally "I have a lot in common with this type thought process and stereotype" and that typology at this stage isn't necessarily about simple dichotomies, when there is something that tests your thought process much more analytically, it could easily be a safe bet to say you are that type, supposing that you have thought about it accurately, that type being a real personality, not just four dichotomies, but shown here: twenty or so?

The daily is sort of how you might tend to see yourself, and the tone I think is how you come across in other aspects, but might be unaware of, even if its the same type. Or in another sense, how you were brought up, and things that still might be lingering. Where as the result is supposed to be your actual type based on correlation, not necessarily how you act completely, but your mindset especially. One would expect to become more and more like this type as they develop. But as I said, taking the test carefully and thoughtfully would yield better results, if you really trust your thoughts.

Actually if you take it quickly, then sort of go back and tweak your answers a little bit to make sense, then you might get it to be more accurate. But sometimes completely retaking and overthinking yields horrible results. I guess it just depends on what kind of test taker you are. I tweaked my answers a bit via thinking deeper about myself and spent 35 minutes on it, but I still got the same result as I did when I breezed through using my instinct.

My result: INTJ (Logical, Philosophical)
Daily: INTP (Logical, Conceptual)
Tone: ISTP (Lethargical, Conceptual)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
My feedback isn't that positive...I got EXTP, which I can't say is very accurate. Plus it gave me over 90% T and 100% P, which is way too much. I'd say I've got a weak P preference and a moderate T preference, and probably quite a strong N preference. While I have a weak I, there's no way I'm an extrovert.

But I can't be too harsh as the guy who made it has Lenin in his name:hug:

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
3D Psyche

Result:

I=83%
N=72%
T=51%
J=72%

philosophical, imperial

Daily Life:

I=78%
N=93%
T=83%
P=57%

logical, philosophical

Favorite Tone:

I=82%
N=60%
F=94%
P=87%

lethargical, devotional

With the dominant and auxiliary functions of each type it gave me added together and put in relative order, I think it fits how I am, and corresponds well with the cognitive functions tests I've done; simply put, that I'm a more introverted subtype of INFJ, with Se nowhere to be found.:D

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I got INTP, very high on theoretical, logical and inspirational.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Cool test.

My results: iS-p

I: 70% vs. E: 30%
S: 90% vs. N: 10%
T: 50% vs. F: 50%
P: 62% vs. J: 38%

Dynamical

Physical: Tense (Determined)
Rational: Pliable (Receptive)
Sentimental: Relaxed (Neglectful)

88% Dynamical
70% Practical
66% Passional

....(stuff in the middle)...

30% Philosophical
25% Organizational
23% Theoretical

Link to my results: My Results

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
iNFP Total
eNTJ Daily
eSFP Tone

Physically(Pliable): Receptive
Rationally(Brittle): Particular
Sentimentally(Resilient): Proactive

52%I
92%N
84%F
58%P

What's weird is that I got eNTJ twice as my total and my daily, and ENFP and ESFP as my tone. Neat test, but I don't know. The last result made the most sense, I think. What the heck is a tone?

3D Psyche