• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eysenk Test

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so I took this for a personality theory class. I was wondering if anyone else got similar scores to mine. I can't find another thread with this quiz in it (I searched) so if their is one and I missed it feel free to move this post.

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 20%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||| 77%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 55%

Eysenck Personality Test

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 42%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 67%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 31%

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||| 35%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 65%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 35%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately high which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 35%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex)

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 43%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 31%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||||| 61%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 43%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 31%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||||| 61%

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others

I like you. Mostly because you scored higher on Psychoticism. But still.

sassafrassquatch

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 11%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately high which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extroversion (sociability) |||| 11%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 46%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 50%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||| 27%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 51%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Neuroticism results were low which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||| 29%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 50%

Interesting - the other one in the other thread had my extraversion at 66% and the last MBTI I did had it at 83%...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 57%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||| 14%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were very low which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extroversion (sociability) |||| 18%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 50%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||| 22%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 51%

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly [lol]talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were low which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Hey, what's up with the low emotionality?

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 59%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 41%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 43%

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe you're an ENTP? That would explain why you are so intelligent for a 13 year old.

Actually, it just occured to me that whenever I feel emotion, either it entirely absorbs me in the heat of the moment, or it seems like I am just pretending to feel it...out of custom. I feel like I can cut them off if I want to. I *am* pretty sure that I'm an ENFP though.

Lol at the comment about my age. I'm not smarter than everyone else just because I seem to be fascinated by people like you. I am interested in everyone and everything, and so people like to say I'm smart. They think it's just them, and that's what makes me smart. Eh?

Usehername

On a mission
Extroversion (sociability) |||| 18%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 50%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

scantily, have you had your baby yet?

Firey

MBTI Type
ISTP
Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||| 33%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 54%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 55%

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Actually, it just occured to me that whenever I feel emotion, either it entirely absorbs me in the heat of the moment, or it seems like I am just pretending to feel it...out of custom. I feel like I can cut them off if I want to. I *am* pretty sure that I'm an ENFP though.

What you described reminds me more of Fe than Fi. That isn't quite an Fi process, it seems more focused on the Feeling object (the moment, custom) than the subject (values, inner energy). That actually makes it more likely that you're an ENTP, because their tertiary function is Fe. Also, many of the other ENFP's seem emotionally fragile in a way that you really don't seem to be.

Lol at the comment about my age. I'm not smarter than everyone else just because I seem to be fascinated by people like you. I am interested in everyone and everything, and so people like to say I'm smart. They think it's just them, and that's what makes me smart. Eh?

It isn't your interest, it's your ability to articulate your interest that makes you seem intelligent. Most 13 year olds can't describe things as well, or think quite as complexly on a topic as you do.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What you described reminds me more of Fe than Fi. That isn't quite an Fi process, it seems more focused on the Feeling object (the moment, custom) than the subject (values, inner energy). That actually makes it more likely that you're an ENTP, because their tertiary function is Fe. Also, many of the other ENFP's seem emotionally fragile in a way that you really don't seem to be.

Nah. I don't do Fe. I'm terrible at showing my emotions to other people. I have 10000 times more Fi than Fe. It's just I get all emotional when I'm alone, and it stays in my head.

Although I must admit that I find that I am dissimilar to most of the other ENFPs in quite a few ways, I do know that I am just as emotionally fragile as they are. I just NEVER show when I am hurt. Or next to never. My mindset is really...masculine. For the first half of my childhood I'd had only male friends, among them was my INTJ father whose very survival during his childhood relied on him concealing any emotion that he had from others. I am an Enneagram 8, on top of that. Plus, I have a 9 wing, so I purposefully conceal some of my emotions to avoid conflict. It is natural for me to just swallow things up, and I am perfectly fine without having to talk about anything. I do crack once in a while. But if I think something is truly worth saving, I will stop, try to temporarily cut off my ability to feel and totally clam up, and just camp it out emotionally, complying to the wishes of others until I can find a safe place to let it out, or a better time to deal with the situation.