First 1234 Last

Thread: Eysenk Test

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 57%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||| 14%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were very low which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Extroversion (sociability) |||| 18%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 50%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||| 22%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 51%

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly [lol]talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were low which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

Hey, what's up with the low emotionality?
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post

Hey, what's up with the low emotionality?
    Maybe you're an ENTP? That would explain why you are so intelligent for a 13 year old.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 59%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 41%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 43%

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Maybe you're an ENTP? That would explain why you are so intelligent for a 13 year old.
    Actually, it just occured to me that whenever I feel emotion, either it entirely absorbs me in the heat of the moment, or it seems like I am just pretending to feel it...out of custom. I feel like I can cut them off if I want to. I *am* pretty sure that I'm an ENFP though.

Lol at the comment about my age. I'm not smarter than everyone else just because I seem to be fascinated by people like you. I am interested in everyone and everything, and so people like to say I'm smart. They think it's just them, and that's what makes me smart. Eh?

holy shit am I a feeler?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Extroversion (sociability) |||| 18%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 50%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

scantily, have you had your baby yet?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ISTP

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||| 33%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 54%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 55%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Actually, it just occured to me that whenever I feel emotion, either it entirely absorbs me in the heat of the moment, or it seems like I am just pretending to feel it...out of custom. I feel like I can cut them off if I want to. I *am* pretty sure that I'm an ENFP though.
    What you described reminds me more of Fe than Fi. That isn't quite an Fi process, it seems more focused on the Feeling object (the moment, custom) than the subject (values, inner energy). That actually makes it more likely that you're an ENTP, because their tertiary function is Fe. Also, many of the other ENFP's seem emotionally fragile in a way that you really don't seem to be.

Lol at the comment about my age. I'm not smarter than everyone else just because I seem to be fascinated by people like you. I am interested in everyone and everything, and so people like to say I'm smart. They think it's just them, and that's what makes me smart. Eh?
    It isn't your interest, it's your ability to articulate your interest that makes you seem intelligent. Most 13 year olds can't describe things as well, or think quite as complexly on a topic as you do.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    What you described reminds me more of Fe than Fi. That isn't quite an Fi process, it seems more focused on the Feeling object (the moment, custom) than the subject (values, inner energy). That actually makes it more likely that you're an ENTP, because their tertiary function is Fe. Also, many of the other ENFP's seem emotionally fragile in a way that you really don't seem to be.
    Nah. I don't do Fe. I'm terrible at showing my emotions to other people. I have 10000 times more Fi than Fe. It's just I get all emotional when I'm alone, and it stays in my head.

Although I must admit that I find that I am dissimilar to most of the other ENFPs in quite a few ways, I do know that I am just as emotionally fragile as they are. I just NEVER show when I am hurt. Or next to never. My mindset is really...masculine. For the first half of my childhood I'd had only male friends, among them was my INTJ father whose very survival during his childhood relied on him concealing any emotion that he had from others. I am an Enneagram 8, on top of that. Plus, I have a 9 wing, so I purposefully conceal some of my emotions to avoid conflict. It is natural for me to just swallow things up, and I am perfectly fine without having to talk about anything. I do crack once in a while. But if I think something is truly worth saving, I will stop, try to temporarily cut off my ability to feel and totally clam up, and just camp it out emotionally, complying to the wishes of others until I can find a safe place to let it out, or a better time to deal with the situation.

holy shit am I a feeler?