User Tag List

12311 Last

Default New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

Test is here: MBTI Prototype

After trying it out, please post feedback The more the better.

Important note: I will be updating the OP periodically with updated tests based on feedback. After a certain amount of time I will be locked out of editing the OP, so if the OP hasn't been updated in a while, check the newest posts for updates.

12/03/2009 - changed the wording a bit (x3)
    Last edited by VagrantFarce; 12-16-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    Hello

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

OMGZ!!! I got ENFP!!! WINZ!

My answers were:

"I feel more torn between relying on stability and what I am familiar with, and trusting unknown possibilities"

"I feel more torn between the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for"

"When making a decision I feel more inclined to seek out and evoke input, from myself and others, to ensure the most informed decision possible"

"When interacting with others I generally feel impatient with too slow a pace."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

Woah. I like this test. It also seems a lot harder to reverse-engineer
    And yes, I got ISTP.

"I feel more torn between avoiding "expected" interpretations, and simply accepting the surface details for what they are."
    "I feel more torn between the need to fit in with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself."
    "When interacting with others I typically feel pressured by too fast a fast pace."
    "I find it more rewarding when I'm focusing on the surface details, considering things as they present themselves as and just letting go."
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

your resident asshole

The first time I got INTP. But I changed one answer and got ISFJ, which is much more suitable.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

This time, I got istp. I still don't see myself as a "t" but this is the second time in a row...

I feel more torn between avoiding "expected" interpretations, and simply accepting the surface details for what they are.
    Comment: This feels accurate for me because I don't like cliches... but I do like to just bask in the joy of my senses.

I feel more torn between "...the need to fit in with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself."
    Yes, true. How can I fit into the world... but how can I explore it and see what makes it work? I love taking things apart to see what's inside and how they function. I'm not the best at putting them together but I have this endless sense of curiosity.

When interacting with others I typically feel pressured by too fast a fast pace."
    Yep. Right. Where's the race? Just slow down and enjoy the experience.

I find it more rewarding when I'm focusing on the surface details, considering things as they present themselves as and just letting go."
    What a beautiful world! This works for me.

So... I really don't see myself as an ISTP, but it was an interesting test.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    xxxx

INFJ.

So close...

MUCH better descriptions, though.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I love taking things apart to see what's inside and how they function.
    This is a text-book definition of Introverted Thinking.
    Hello

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    This is a text-book definition of Introverted Thinking.
    And what's the function that makes the person genuinely interested in posting the information gathered from the dissection?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

INFJ

I liked that. For me it was harder to see which description went with which, than other tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    And what's the function that makes the person genuinely interested in posting the information gathered from the dissection?
    I'm not sure you could tie that sort of behaviour to one of the functions. I think all people get excited when talking about what they enjoy doing.
    Hello