• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPezzle-my-shezzle!!!!

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
I got INFJ. Not too far off.

Feedback: When changing the answers the mentioned type seemed to vary unreliably.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ? :huh:

But I hesitated over all of the questions because I often felt like BOTH possibilities pertained to me. :thinking:

pandiecats

I don't know how I first came about ENFP for myself but just took this quick test and came up with the same thing.

It seems that it is me.

Noon

INFJ, ISFJ, INTP.

There's not much I don't like about this test, so... I have no feedback.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ESFJ, and when I changed an answer that I was on the line with, I got ESTP

himynameisdead

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
I got eNtp.... but I'm iNfj(took the cognitive functions test among assorted others)...

but since my function order is Ni>Ne>Fi=Ti=Fe>Se>Te>Si and the functions of eNtp are Ne>Ti>Fe>Si, I guess it's not really all that surprising.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Interesting test. I got ENTP.

I liked how it wasn't readily transparent. I feel like that could be a factor that would increase accuracy.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
At first I tested as INTP (seems common for me to get the first time I take any test) then I changed the one question I was kind of on the fence about, and got INFJ.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This was a very cool format. I did struggle with the first question because I am young and do not want to be anchored to much of anything :p But "vivid detail" does not work even more. So ENTP, according to this.

Interesting how E is determined here by enjoying rapid conversations more, because while I rarely get into fast conversations, the slower ones tend to bore me to tears.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ. I think it was the last question that pegged me as a J, I was kind of on the fence about it.

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP
I love that the options weren't obviously leading to one thing or another.

INFP.

It's pretty apparent what each of the questions is testing for but I do like the interactive nature of the quiz. :)