• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
OMGZ!!! I got ENFP!!! WINZ! :worthy: :bananallama::banana::wubbie:

My answers were:

"I feel more torn between relying on stability and what I am familiar with, and trusting unknown possibilities"

"I feel more torn between the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for"

"When making a decision I feel more inclined to seek out and evoke input, from myself and others, to ensure the most informed decision possible"

"When interacting with others I generally feel impatient with too slow a pace."

The same :smile::smile:

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
I got INFJ

Over three decades I have been:

INTJ (1970s college psychology class test)
INFP (around 2000, online test I think)
ENFP (2008 college career development class)
ISFP (descriptions fit me well lately, in my opinion)

Yesterday I took the free OKCupid version of MBTI and the result was:

ENFP

Last edited:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
To be honest I found the one currently in the OP exceptionally confusingly worded. It gave me ISFP afirst time and INFJ the second, both of which which I am certainly not and which no existing tests have ever given me.

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ and ISFP, and then INFP.
Pffft.
I changed my answers over and over for each question, but never seemed to come up with INTP..

Sunny Ghost

i got isfj. close, but not quite me. although, i don't feel like the typical isfp mold either.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTJ and ISFP, and then INFP.
Pffft.
I changed my answers over and over for each question, but never seemed to come up with INTP..

I tried that too, so I'm wondering, is there even INTP?

I got INFP, and that can't be right.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP -- tweaked and got ENFP

well, first of all, nice java. clean and goGoGadget is funny :D

i'm going to go ahead and give a bunch of critiques (in a nice way) because i really enjoyed the test both functionally and aesthetically -- i'd love to see it working really accurately! i think you've got an ingeniously simple and subtle system going on. i can mostly only comment on the functions i actually use occasionally, haha, but i figure it'll be more helpful than nothing.

instructions -- so i think my biggest problem right now is that it's unclear whether you should choose which two phrases fit you best considering both at once, or if one really calls out to you (or something else entirely). i think having a quick instructional sentence or two at the beginning would be really helpful. what you had before seemed good? (not to mention ever so slightly misleading for anyone trying to figure the test out, lol)

E and I -- i was going through the thread and it seems like people have had a bit of difficulty with E and I, especially introverts typing as extraverts. upon reflection, i have plenty of introverted friends (especially INxx) who find typical interactions boring, and would probably say they're too easy to keep up with. maybe something like "...I typically feel impatient when there's silence." for E vs. "...I typically feel comfortable when there's silence." for I might work. i guess that's a little more obvious, though.

Fi -- Fi is also a bit confusing, i think. i remember someone commenting that "values" is not always a very accurate word association with it. i've seen it described as like... the skill of determining if someone is being genuine or fake, if something matches up with what it's supposed to be

Te -- another thing i noticed both for myself and while i was reading comments was that "...the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for." might not be the most accurate for Te... instead maybe it could read something along the lines of "...using logic, and seeing cause and effect." ? not really sure if that's a great alternative - but i hate when people criticize and don't offer ideas, lol.

J and P -- "...allow and encourage free inquiry, where people are involved in an emergent process of free discussion." i'm... not actually sure what this means, though i chose it because it sounded nicer than quick demands. maybe it could be tweaked a bit too?

okay well i think that's all i've got for right now! overall nice work :nice:

(haha i have always wanted to use that emoticon)

Last edited:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP. Tweaked a little and got ESTJ.

The test isn't that bad, after all.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I figured out the concept behind the test. It's good, except that it becomes confusing to a lot of people, because they don't identify with their lower functions and end up mistyped because of it.

planetmars

MBTI Type
IxFP
The first time I got INFP. Then I changed and answer that I wasn't positive about, and sure enough, it came out ISFP.

Spot on!