• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

Alasse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very cool. I was confused, though; I thought the "/" meant "and", not "or". :thinking:

"I usually find myself exploring or adapting to possibilities."
Yes. I :heart: possibilities.

"I prefer to focus on the values I hold dear in my heart. /knowing and understanding how things work for myself."
It depends on the context. I am equally content with and interested in focusing on and discussing my values and how things work. If I had to chose which one I focus on more in the broad scheme of things, though, then I'd have to go with my values.

"When working with others, I prefer environments that allow and encourage free inquiry, where people are involved in an emergent process of free discussion."
YES! I LOVE discussing things! You learn so much more that way...

"When interacting with others I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."
Very true. I'd rather think things through & make sure I understand everything than race to a solution.

Last edited:

chpmunk

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
ENFP WIN

great quick and honest, beautiful

ooohh marmalaaaade.sunrise how did you type that banana lama? I'm new.

!!! bananallama like this? write it?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
First I got INTP, but I re-took it completely and got INFJ :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Needs a lot of work. Right off the bat I got INFJ (wtf), then I changed two answers (one of which I hadn't even read properly the first time) and got ENTP. The E question is particularly bad, as an extrovert can be relaxed and laid-back -- All that makes extroversion is a desire to engage in constant social interaction. I for example like nothing more than kicking back with friends and smoking a bud.

I do like that you made an effort to make the test hard to reverse engineer, you just made it confusing and off-base in the process.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
it called me an INTP lol

well.... thats.... very very wrong haha.

but it was interesting :)

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
Actually it gave me ESTJ on the first run... Then I changed a few questions and got the INTP.

rfossr

MBTI Type
INTP
vagfarce, i got INFJ man you're throwing me all over the place

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Ha! I came out ISFP...

Then, if I changed my answer to just the third option, I came out INTJ.

I wasn't too pleased with my option in most any of the questions, but especially the first two...

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually find myself...
.identifying and avoiding "expected" interpretations." / "...experiencing life in vivid detail."

I prefer to focus on...
"...the values I hold dear in my heart." / "...the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."

When working with others, I prefer environments that...
...demand structure, ensure that decisions are made quickly, and that things get done on time."

When interacting with others...
I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."

I got INTJ on this one. Not that surprises me much. :)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
haha, I got ESTP which made me lol a little, but I still think the way the test is setup is kinda convoluted. Oh well. The only issue is whether it works or not.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so