User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

ISFP. I've taken probably a dozen other tests and I've never gotten anything other than INFP when I'm totally honest. I'm a little relieved, though. It's normal to get another type every once in a while: I was starting to think I was some kind of weird hyper-INFP.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

ESFJ - I think it is becuase my N frustrates me at times...it is my only pronounced prefrence (everything else is slight) and I wish I could be more S, but not S
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Got INTJ first time I took this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmm, got INTP. Tried again and got INFP. A third try got me ISTJ.... Dunno.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I got ENFJ, then changed the one I wasn't so sure about and got ESTP. Then I went back through it and realized I'd answered the first question wrong. What's the deal with the slashes? Are you meant to relate to both descriptions, or just one? I take it that it's only one...
    5 3 9

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

ENFP
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I got ENTJ, which is one letter off (am INTJ). I had to read the first question three times. Too complex for my small pea brain.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I got INFJ. Reading the thread, I found the original wording of the questions a lot clearer- the idea that someone is concerned with seeing the world in one dichotomy versus another- but I see other people found that confusing (when they strongly identified with one option)- guess there's no win/win way to ask it?

1. "I usually find myself..."
    - "...becoming anchored in what is unchanging or stable."/"...exploring or adapting to possibilities.": This was somewhat an easy choice- because I never feel like there is anything stable or unchanging in the world. Although I sometimes explore and am aware of possibilities, I rarely if ever adapt to them.
    - "...identifying and avoiding 'expected' interpretations."/"...experiencing life in vivid detail.": I can identify with this- straddling the struggle between "being" and the meta-"being aware of being". Taking things on the face value or living for the meanings.

2. "I prefer to focus on..."
    -"...the values I hold dear in my heart." / "...the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."
    - "the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others." / "...knowing and understanding how things work for myself." : While I do spend some time trying to figure out my values, I spend much more time trying to figure out my place and "connection" in the world- and the "understanding how things work" is often my method.

3. "When interacting with others..." Not much to say here. When I think an conversation/action is pointless or unlikely to result in payoff, I am very impatient. However, on the whole, when faced with any action or group work or decision-making, I'd rather think (think and rethink) and rediscuss and re-evaluate. I need space and time.

4. "I find it more rewarding when...."
    - "...I'm aware of the expected interpretations of things, and remaining independant of them."
    - "...I'm focusing on the surface details, experiencing things in vivid detail and just letting go.": I was really torn on this last question. I think too much, really. I'm more likely to take the "interpretations/independence" approach, but that doesn't usually lead me much anywhere- and I think I might be happier if I could "just let go". But is hasn't happened yet.

Overall, I liked this test. Fairly thought-provoking.

MBTI
    INTP

Great test! I got ENTP.

My answers:

"I usually find myself...
    "...becoming anchored in what is unchanging or stable." / "...exploring or adapting to possibilities."

"...identifying and avoiding "expected" interpretations." / "...experiencing life in vivid detail."

"I prefer to focus on...
    "...the values I hold dear in my heart." / "...the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."

"...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others." / "...knowing and understanding how things work for myself."

"When interacting with others...
    "...I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."

"...I typically feel impatient with a pace that's too slow or reflective."

"I find it more rewarding when...
    "...I rely on what is known to be stable or trustworthy, vanguarding against chaos and the unknown."

"...entertaining future possibilities and potential, finding new opportunities for action, meaning or knowledge."
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I got ISTP on the latest one.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)