• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Crap! I'm trying to go back so I can understand it, but the link only takes me to the homepage now!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ, but only because I couldn't decide between the E/I answer, so...good version!

B

brainheart

If I were allowed to answer how I want to, it would be this:

"I usually find myself...
"...exploring or adapting to possibilities."/"...identifying and avoiding "expected" interpretations." / "...experiencing life in vivid detail."

"I prefer to focus on...
"...the values I hold dear in my heart." / "...knowing and understanding how things work for myself."

"When working with others, I prefer environments that...
"...allow and encourage free inquiry, where people are involved in an emergent process of free discussion."

"When interacting with others...
"...I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."

Although I understand what you're doing.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
ISFP. I've taken probably a dozen other tests and I've never gotten anything other than INFP when I'm totally honest. I'm a little relieved, though. It's normal to get another type every once in a while: I was starting to think I was some kind of weird hyper-INFP. :shock:

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
ESFJ - I think it is becuase my N frustrates me at times...it is my only pronounced prefrence (everything else is slight) and I wish I could be more S, but not S :)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got INTJ first time I took this.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmm, got INTP. Tried again and got INFP. A third try got me ISTJ.... Dunno.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ENFJ, then changed the one I wasn't so sure about and got ESTP. Then I went back through it and realized I'd answered the first question wrong. What's the deal with the slashes? Are you meant to relate to both descriptions, or just one? I take it that it's only one...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ENTJ, which is one letter off (am INTJ). I had to read the first question three times. Too complex for my small pea brain.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got INFJ. Reading the thread, I found the original wording of the questions a lot clearer- the idea that someone is concerned with seeing the world in one dichotomy versus another- but I see other people found that confusing (when they strongly identified with one option)- guess there's no win/win way to ask it?

1. "I usually find myself..."
- "...becoming anchored in what is unchanging or stable."/"...exploring or adapting to possibilities.": This was somewhat an easy choice- because I never feel like there is anything stable or unchanging in the world. Although I sometimes explore and am aware of possibilities, I rarely if ever adapt to them.
- "...identifying and avoiding 'expected' interpretations."/"...experiencing life in vivid detail.": I can identify with this- straddling the struggle between "being" and the meta-"being aware of being". Taking things on the face value or living for the meanings.

2. "I prefer to focus on..."
-"...the values I hold dear in my heart." / "...the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."
- "the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others." / "...knowing and understanding how things work for myself." : While I do spend some time trying to figure out my values, I spend much more time trying to figure out my place and "connection" in the world- and the "understanding how things work" is often my method.

3. "When interacting with others..." Not much to say here. When I think an conversation/action is pointless or unlikely to result in payoff, I am very impatient. However, on the whole, when faced with any action or group work or decision-making, I'd rather think (think and rethink) and rediscuss and re-evaluate. I need space and time.

4. "I find it more rewarding when...."
- "...I'm aware of the expected interpretations of things, and remaining independant of them."
- "...I'm focusing on the surface details, experiencing things in vivid detail and just letting go.": I was really torn on this last question. I think too much, really. I'm more likely to take the "interpretations/independence" approach, but that doesn't usually lead me much anywhere- and I think I might be happier if I could "just let go". But is hasn't happened yet.

Overall, I liked this test. Fairly thought-provoking.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Great test! I got ENTP.

My answers:

"I usually find myself...
"...becoming anchored in what is unchanging or stable." / "...exploring or adapting to possibilities."

"...identifying and avoiding "expected" interpretations." / "...experiencing life in vivid detail."

"I prefer to focus on...
"...the values I hold dear in my heart." / "...the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."

"...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others." / "...knowing and understanding how things work for myself."

"When interacting with others...
"...I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."

"...I typically feel impatient with a pace that's too slow or reflective."

"I find it more rewarding when...
"...I rely on what is known to be stable or trustworthy, vanguarding against chaos and the unknown."

"...entertaining future possibilities and potential, finding new opportunities for action, meaning or knowledge."

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ISTP on the latest one.