• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Test is better now that you made changes.

My result this time: ESTJ

Carrot

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Omg. I got extrovert. O.O

I'm definitely more of an introvert, but I can also be an extrovert when I'm in front of my closer friends. O.O

Perhaps, you should have a more detailed answers for us to choose?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ

Cool shit.

Like the changes.

Good job! :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got estp.. not so much because I can relate to the Ti and Fe definitions, but because I can't relate to these particular definitions of Fi and Te.. (At least my results are consistent!!)

Oh, I changed my answer to what WOULD be ESFP, but then the options changed, so in the question about free flowing inquiry or getting things done I answered "getting things done." THAT is a definition of Te that I can relate to very much. I don't want constant discussion and open endedness at work. I want a fast environment where things are getting decided and finished and moving forward quickly. Which is why I always say that my Te is sharper than normal for an sfp. So, I didn't get the result of esfp with this change. I got entj. (Hmm.. and I noticed that all of the SFP's got STP.)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I got ISTJ .. Didn't like the choice of words as i would of chosen .. If more options ..

becoming anchored in what is unchanging or stable
experiencing life in vivid detail
the values I hold dear in my heart
knowing and understanding how things work for myself
demand structure, ensure that decisions are made quickly, and that things get done on time AND allow and encourage free inquiry
I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic
I typically feel impatient with a pace that's too slow or reflective

So would this make me either ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP :D If so, then that is about right.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
I keep getting INFJ and ENFJ... that first question is suddenly causing me a lot of difficulty....... hmmmmmm.

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
Interesting. I found the first question confusing, had a hard time answering, thought I'd end up with a way-off type, and then I got INTP. Probably a god sign, as with most tests I have the hardest time because I always know what exactly the question is asking.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This is quite good...

Tell me if I am correct:

"I usually find myself": determines your perceptive pairing (Si/Ne vs. Ni/Se)
"I prefer to focus on": determines your judging pairing (Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti)
"When interacting with others": generalizes which function attitude is your dominant (I vs. E)
"When working with others, I prefer environments that": determines which judging function gets higher preference (Fi vs. Te)
"I find it more rewarding when": determines which perceptive function gets higher preference (Ni vs. Se or Ne vs. Si)

Oh how INTP of you...

VagrantFarce

Aren't you the clever one ;) Except the fourth one is wrong :D

It's actually very easy to determine what I'm asking if you can read javascript :)