User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

With a total Prosperiscore of 52%, your prosperity in comparison to others is about average.

You’ve scored in the middle of our survey, but based on the answers you’ve given us, we’d like to make a few suggestions of things you could do which could enhance your prosperity even more.

- You feel like you have little freedom of choice over your life, but maybe you can start by addressing some of the factors that are holding back your prosperity. Check out the next page for more details.

- Maybe easier said than done, but having a job will make you happier.

- You live very close to a major road, which may be convenient, but moving a little further away would improve your prosperity score.

- Faith is a very personal matter, but "believing" tends to mean more happiness.

- You believe others are unfair - and maybe they are - but try giving them the benefit of the doubt and you may be surprised.
    Really? Tell me something I don't know.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    This is test is a bunch of religious bologna.
    So it's the test maker's fault if having a religion is a statistical predictor of happiness?

I might disapprove the practices of some religious people, but their happiness - or prosperity - has nothing to do with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

With a total Prosperiscore of 65%, your prosperity in comparison to others is prosperous.

Congratulations! You’ve already achieved a reasonably high level of personal prosperity. Based on your responses, we’d like to make a few suggestions of things you could do which could enhance your prosperity even more.

1. You feel like you have little freedom of choice over your life, but maybe you can start by addressing some of the factors that are holding back your prosperity. Check out the next page for more details.
    2. You live very close to a major road, which may be convenient, but moving a little further away would improve your prosperity score.
    3. Faith is a very personal matter, but "believing" tends to mean more happiness.
    4. You believe others are unfair - and maybe they are - but try giving them the benefit of the doubt and you may be surprised.
    5. Try reaching out and spending time with your family a little more often, if you can.
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

With a total Prosperiscore of 57%, your prosperity in comparison to others is about average.

You’ve scored in the middle of our survey, but based on the answers you’ve given us, we’d like to make a few suggestions of things you could do which could enhance your prosperity even more.

1. You live very close to a major road, which may be convenient, but moving a little further away would improve your prosperity score.
    2. Faith is a very personal matter, but "believing" tends to mean more happiness.
    3. You believe others are unfair - and maybe they are - but try giving them the benefit of the doubt and you may be surprised.
    4. Try reaching out and spending time with your family a little more often, if you can.
    5. Work isn't so important to you, but studies show the benefits of maintaining a good balance between work and leisure.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i got 78%.
    did anyone else notice that it says being male restrains you? that is silly.
    also it listed commuting to work as a restraint for me, but i said it takes me 5 minutes to get to work? it takes me 5 minutes on a bicycle. that is hardly commuting.

i also liked that it has a picture of buddhist kids at the top of the first page, that seemed weirdly apporpriate and amusing in its way.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    This is test is a bunch of religious bologna.
    Yeah, apparently I don't have enough religion in my life.... but at least I live close to the sea!
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Despite not having a job, I scored 64 percent!
    Maybe easier said than done, but having a job will make you happier.
    2. You feel like you have little freedom of choice over your life, but maybe you can start by addressing some of the factors that are holding back your prosperity. Check out the next page for more details.
    3. You live very close to a major road, which may be convenient, but moving a little further away would improve your prosperity score.
    4. Politics is very important to you, but don't allow it to stress you out.
    5. Work isn't so important to you, but studies show the benefits of maintaining a good balance between work and leisure.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INTP

With a total Prosperiscore of 65%, your prosperity in comparison to others is prosperous.

Congratulations! You’ve already achieved a reasonably high level of personal prosperity. Based on your responses, we’d like to make a few suggestions of things you could do which could enhance your prosperity even more.

Maybe easier said than done, but having a job will make you happier.
    You live very close to a major road, which may be convenient, but moving a little further away would improve your prosperity score.
    Faith is a very personal matter, but "believing" tends to mean more happiness.
    Politics is very important to you, but don't allow it to stress you out.
    Try reaching out and spending time with your family a little more often, if you can.