INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

56.3% visual
    65.2% right

INFJ

I didn't much care for the profile I got. It described me as someone who is random and chaotic, which is basically the opposite of the truth . . . at least in my dealings with the outer world.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

52.4% left brain
    47.6% right brain

62.5% visual
    37.5% auditory

Paperoceans, you exhibit balanced hemispheric dominance and a strong visual preference. It is the intensity of your sensory preference which may more determine your learning style.

The balance of left- and right-hemisphere usage is very helpful to a highly visual learner. You absorb your environment, selecting out details and simultaneously embedding them in a context, an overall perspective which adds nuances of meaning. Given the prodigious rate that you input information, you naturally utilize the services of both hemispheres more or less equally.

You are active and searching, which produces energy. Because you can process multiple inputs comfortably, you do not experience the indecision of a person with mixed sensory preference. You are able to focus on more than one aspect of a situation and push for resolution.

You can tolerate ambiguity, which is good, since you will experience a lot of it due to your input style. While a part of you will always seek completion, the other part will accept process as it is. You may occasionally get impatient with yourself. You will always be able to work through problems in a logical sequence or given order, but you will have other options available to you as well.

You may find that you have insufficient time to reflect on your experiences and thus lose a sense of meaning, not appreciating your "inner being" as much as you might otherwise.

Many people would envy your combination of characteristics. Constantly seeking stimulation, you are artistic without needing to be "odd". An active learner and yet reasonably logical and disciplined
    That basically reads INTJ to me.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Our results were almost identical.
    How do you like being a rare balanced brain person?
    I haven't decided. I'm still weighing it on both sides of my rare balanced brain...
    lol

yeah, i'm undecided too.

at this point, all i can say is that it's very interesting.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

It's too hard to choose between certain options, so I can't really get a consistent result...

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Left Brain: 71.4%
    Right Brain: 28.6%

Visual: 53.8%
    Auditory: 46.2%

Lethe, you are strongly left-hemisphere dominant, with a balanced preference for auditory and visual inputs, a productive combination of traits.

The preeminence of your left hemisphere implies that you are organized, structured, and self-monitoring. You always start analyzing situations and problems by looking at details and then attempt to categorize those details in a very systematic way. You persevere on a theme.

Because of your balance between auditory and visual approaches, you can organize details into a pattern or you can arrange them sequentially so that you have at hand at least two alternatives which dimensionalize your organization and thoroughness.

There is no question that you enjoy a sense of control and feel that planning is important. Everything must be definite since improvisation is less easy for you. You can be reflective at times and active at others, focus on the visual aspects at some times and on the auditory qualities at others. You have the capacity to simultaneously process a great deal of information and then your tendency is to organize and categorize it as the most convenient mode of accessing it again in the future.

Your balance of sensory preferences tends to make you more perceptive than most, and your ability to organize information adds to your productive processing capabilities.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

left brain - 41.7%
    right brain - 58.3 %
    auditory - 46.2%
    visual - 53.8%

Forgot to copy the profile but it basically said I was an INFP.

Balanced brain hemisphere (I'm ambidextrous), auditory learner.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Right 60.9
    Aud 58.3

and then afterwards the test called me an oddbal

thx for posting

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

57.1% Left
    42.9% Right
    57.1% Visual
    42.9% Audio

It's too hard to choose between certain options, so I can't really get a consistent result...
    I kind of agree.

It says that I experience some conflict with my similar Left/Visual percentages. I'll take it as an excuse! 8D