• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP
(Both this one and the last).

P

Phantonym

This time I got INTJ. What will it be next? The suspense is killing me. :laugh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
esfp.
Here is my progress:
enfp
esfp
infj
esfp
I found the first question a little hard to answer. I really like intimate settings with just a few people. I don't much like to be alone, however. Activity, though, is better than alone, but it depends on how busy or crowded the setting is. If it is noisy and chaotic, then I would prefer the intimate setting. So I chose the activity one because I have a short attention span.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
got INTP again then I changed my choice cuz the second question had two answers i agreed with equally and got INFJ

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I agree with both the first and second answer to the second question.

Got ESTJ first time and ESFJ the second time. :blink:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got INFP this time. I suppose this is the most correct.

V

violaine

INTJ and INTP depending on the second option I choose. Still an INFJ though.

The option "I tend to live a life based on empathy and what I feel is important" is not really accurate for me and I presume this is what I have to choose to get an INF result. I was much more "I want things to make sense..." but then the following options weren't really suitable for me. INTJ is close for me though.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now that you've changed the definition for Ni, I don't have any real preference between INFJ, INFP, and INTP.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
First, INTP, then INFJ. My tertiary is kicking in today, though. :coffee:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP, and then I changed one answer to see if it would give INTP, and it did! Yay I think this one is a keeper! At least for the NTPs...

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
First Result: INFJ
Second Result: ISFP
Third Result: INTP

wolfy

awsm
I got ESFP. I like to be by myself with lots of people and activities around.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Er...I got INTP this time. I actually preferred the last one and its options.

I have a feeling to get INFP, I would have had to pick the "I try to live a life based on empathy and what I feel is important", but I really don't try to empathize. It's just a big side effect of how my mind works; ultimately, I am trying to make sense of myself and how I relate to the world. The second half sounds good to me though.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Maybe we all just need to be reconsidering our types....

Status
Not open for further replies.