• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"My mind is like a camera; to transform reality, you change the lens."

"being a good friend and having good friends I can depend on makes life a pleasure and a joy."

"I have a strong, internal focus that guides my actions, but sometimes at the expense of outer expectations."

INFJ again! :) You fixed it.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I got ENTP this time. I think one of the choices in the first drop-down is kind of vague though. The bit about my mind being a camera. I understand what you mean by that for the most part, but I think for people who don't think so abstractly, it might be kind of rough. Otherwise, it's great!

VagrantFarce

I got ENTP this time. I think one of the choices in the first drop-down is kind of vague though. The bit about my mind being a camera. I understand what you mean by that for the most part, but I think for people who don't think so abstractly, it might be kind of rough. Otherwise, it's great!

It's definately the one that's causing the most hiccups, but Ni is tough to encapsulate (mainly because it's nature actively avoids encapsulation), especially from Ne.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^Agreed. Without understanding what Ni is from an impersonal definition, I would have had no idea what that drop-down option was referencing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Maybe I'm weird but none of the options for the first question fit me, got intp again.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe I'm weird but none of the options for the first question fit me, got intp again.
You do seem like an INTP to me.

I got INFJ again, and IN_P wouldn't have been too far off.

redacted

Got ENTP

Edit: Why do you start with the introverted functions?

What if you started with the introvert/extrovert question -- if they pick I, give them the four I options then two E options, if they pick E, vice versa. I know it takes a bit more programming, but it may be more accurate, and it's just as easy for the user.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP again for the 4th.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ this time, but the second option I could have gone either way, as both kind of applied; so close to INxJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ this time, but the second option I could have gone either way, as both kind of applied; so close to INxJ

You did mistype yourself as INTJ at first, so that would make sense anyways (it's just a test).

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You did mistype yourself as INTJ at first, so that would make sense anyways (it's just a test).

Yep. And the first option was WAAYYY easier for me to select from this time around (and was obvious), as opposed to yesterday's options. Given just 3 questions, it isn't half bad as these things go.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
I got ISTP for my first choice and ISTJ for my second this time.

P

Phantonym

Update #4 gave me INFP again.

I think I might give up when the OP reaches Update #10.

Ben Dover

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I originally thought you were an ISFP, then maybe an INFP.

who knows what i really am. I'll take INFJ just cause its the rarest. I should probably take the real test or something.

grats on 500 posts!

EDIT: I just got INFJ when I did prototype #4. yay :D maybe there is some truth there.

Status
Not open for further replies.