• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
. . . I'm not relating to the definition of Ne. At all.

I got INFJ, and didn't finish any of the others because of the above reason.

Ben Dover

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
ISFP. werid. I bet if I took this at a different time of day I'd get different results

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I got ISFJ... and a tip how to drop weight. Great.

Regarding the T/F question, I chose:

"Maturity in life comes from...caring and being supportive of others' emotional needs, instead of being a self-absorbed know-it-all."

over the other option, because this sounds so much more mature to me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INTJ this time.
Tried my second choice and got ENTP.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I now get INTP with my first choices.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
This time, I got ESFP.
Last time, I got ENFP.
I'm not sure why I keep getting "E."

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
ISFJ:doh:
I was consistently getting NF on the first go until now. Still a J on this test though.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INTP

None of the 8 statements popped out at me, and the INTP one did the most. I didn't care for the Ni one (it was my 3rd choice of the bunch), as the statement might apply in general but isn't always the case. It's not that black and white.

ygolo

My termites win
I didn't particularly like the choices but I picked:
"Human life must be valued at all costs, above and beyond any statistical risk" - which I suppose is Fi
Again, I didn't particularly agree with either choice presented, but I chose:
"Live for the moment, changing perspective won't achieve anything, only immediate action here and now" - which I suppose is Se
The last choice was easy:
"I find external activity to be (on the whole) more exhausting than private reflection." -rhich I suppose is Introverted.

I came out ISFP.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
ISFJ, I didn't like either of the second choices I was given.

"Integrity and meaning derive from stability in the face of chaos."
"Our identities stem from the relationships we have with each other. Without this metric, we have no identity."
"I find external activity to be (on the whole) more exhausting than private reflection."

brilliantwomble

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I got INTP. I had a hard time initially choosing between two of the statements (discovery versus reasoning applying to all) but after choosing one the other came up as the second question. For me, it seemed fairly decent. That's what I wanted to pick in the first place and the result fits.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFP. I think it's a pretty decent test :). The first question I considered what I think would be the Ne and Ni options, but the Fi option rang most clear to me.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I got INTP, though it was kind of arbitrary whether I chose the "reasoning applies to everything" or "human life must be valued at all costs" option. I kind of agree with both, though I could find more exceptions to the latter than to the former, so I chose the Ti one.

Status
Not open for further replies.