User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Also, in the second question, Te is so much more than just... "...having things organized, and when they are not, getting them organized." It involves efficiency, logic, productivity, monitoring of a situation, etc.
    "Getting things organised" is pretty much an encapsulation of all those things anyway.
    Hello

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

First answer:
    "...finding just the right word to clearly express an idea concisely, crisply, and to the point." /
    "...being responsible and taking care of other people's feelings, and for them to return the same."

Second answer:
    "...getting in synch physically with whatever is happening, making me aware of the world in rich detail."

Result: ESTP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    "Getting things organised" is pretty much an encapsulation of all those things anyway.
    I see what you mean, but still I relate to the larger definition of Te, not just the 'getting things organized' part, that's my opinion.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

I think that typing by dominant function first (the way you had it before) was a better approach than using the auxillary and teritary. However, I'd be interested to see a test that finds the inferior function first ('... makes me uncomfortable' or 'I dislike when people do ...' sort of thing).
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Trepidation View Post
    I think that typing by dominant function first (the way you had it before) was a better approach than using the auxillary and teritary. However, I'd be interested to see a test that finds the inferior function first ('... makes me uncomfortable' or 'I dislike when people do ...' sort of thing).
    I've tried doing dominant first, but I sensed that people were confusing the introverted and extraverted variants of each function. I might try the inferior thing.
    Hello

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    SLI

I've tried doing dominant first, but I sensed that people were confusing the introverted and extraverted variants of each function. I might try the inferior thing.
    My problem with the aux/teritary descriptions was that I couldn't identify with both parts of any of the descriptions. The question makes it seem like I'm supposed to use both equally. However, I never see any part of myself in any Ni descriptions, which may have something to do with it.
    Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them.
    - Duke Leto Atreides

Johari/Nohari
    Because random people I meet on the internet are the best judges of my personality.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Trepidation View Post
    I'd be interested to see a test that finds the inferior function first ('... makes me uncomfortable' or 'I dislike when people do ...' sort of thing).
    Yeah, I too think this would be a good idea.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

This was the most understandable test, yet. I had no trouble answering... and I got ISFP this time!!!

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

INFP ENFJ
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.