First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    I scored INFJ on this one, which has so far been a pretty consistent score.*feels tempted to change his type*
    It's all a conspiracy against you.

I'm not even going to do this one, because you ripped the tertiary temptation for IS_P from lenoire thompson's site, and that description of tertiary temptation via Ni is absolutely ridiculous. I don't see how anyone could ever relate to it.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

I think you might have mixed up INTJ/ISTJ with INFJ/ISFJ as one of the options was marring the soul which lead to the T and the other was about internal contradictions leading to F.

Nonetheless I scored INFJ according to your test. You may want to change the nature of your second question as most times a person loses confidence it is not due to the possible "mar[ring] of the soul" or "set-up by the Man" but more often due to confusion which the first and third multiple choice part of that question answered. Unless of course you want people to choose the answers of what the initial, often misplaced, blame for the withdrawal. Good luck and I hoped this helps.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I scored INFJ. I think that this is the second time.
    I've scored ESFP twice and INFJ twice. Once I scored ISTP.
    I'm not sure that I completely understood the second question so I went with "it makes no sense" as my answer.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I got INFJ on this one. Trying to test for type using inferior functions seems pretty strange....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

ISFP. I could have gone either way on the last. And the second one I've read before.

But I got ISFP.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

The second question really didn't make sense to me this time. I can't think of a time when I've any of those four options exactly... much less a regular train of thought. However I tried to answer the most logical.

1st time. ENFP
    2nd time. ENTP

Meh. Back to the mistyped. I got all happy after the last round was correct!
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

INFP I don't think so

I am far too cynical ,and detached..

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

ENFP or INTJ
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP

I got INFJ the first time around, but I was kind of conflicted on what to answer for #2. When I switched to my second-choice answer for #2, then I got INFP.

Critiques:

I don't think the first question should be worded "When I was young ..." I took that to mean "When I was a child" which got me all confused about how to answer because when I was a child I was ambiverted ... which is besides the point, but I think the wording for question #1 is imprecise and needs to be clearer. "Young" is kind of vague (either that, or I'm slow )

I also agree with BlackCat that that description of tertiary Ni is really silly and needs to be rewritten.

Otherwise, this is a very interesting concept for a quick MBTI test.

MBTI
    ENTP

I got ISTP at first on this one, but then I realized that I just didn't like picking the first one, while it looked similar to what I would actually do. Then I got INTP.
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?