User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    iLi

I got INTP on the first attempt with this one.
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Se>Fe>Si>Fi

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I got INFP.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

INTP... I think you need one more question. It seems like people have a hard time deciding between 2 options.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INTP

I like this version better.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I still get INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    INTJ and INTP depending on the second option I choose. Still an INFJ though.

The option "I tend to live a life based on empathy and what I feel is important" is not really accurate for me and I presume this is what I have to choose to get an INF result. I was much more "I want things to make sense..." but then the following options weren't really suitable for me. INTJ is close for me though.
    The "I tend to live a life based on empathy..." option is, I assume, supposed to signal Fi, so it's FPs that are supposed to pick this one at some point. So if you're an INFJ, then the Ni option is supposed to be most appealing to you ("I automatically dismiss expected interpretations...") and then the next choice is supposed to distinguish between auxiliary Fe and auxiliary Te.

So, if you got INTJ and you consider yourself an INFJ, then you selected the first and second options as expected, but then in the third choice an INFJ would have been expected to prefer the statement about being a good friend (Fe) over the one about getting things organized (Te).

brainheart

INFP, and I didn't find myself deliberating over how to answer at all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Some observations so far:

NTPs are indeed being typed correctly (or at least as the type they believe themselves to be) more often than not, as teslashock said. Those with Ne dom or aux (NPs) also seem to select the Ne statement when it's an option. So, the Ti and Ne statements seem to be getting responses from strong Ti and Ne users. A couple of self-typed INTPs did prefer the Ni statement initially though.

Fi-doms don't always seem to be resonating with the "life based on empathy..." statement. I count six self-professed Fi-dom posters in this thread and three selected that statement. Two preferred the Ti "I want things to make sense..." statement and one preferred the Ni statement.

So far, Ni-doms have selected the Ni option half the time and the Ti option the other half.

There has only been one SJ poster in this thread (TheChosenOne), so it's hard to say if the Si statement ("People can trust and count on me...") rings most true for them. TheChosenOne's ISTP result means the Ti statement was selected over the Si one.

And, interestingly, the only people who seemed a problem with the introvert/extravert question were ISFPs (wolfy and Walking Tourist). I suppose SPs tend to like to engage themselves in a busy, active environment regardless of I/E. Might it be better to mention engaging with many people, specifically?

Perhaps those of you who aren't getting your type can suggest a statement that accurately captures your dominant function(s) for you. What does Fi, Ni, etc. mean to those of you who use it most?

updated!

(thanks to all of you for actually taking the time to do this, some of you have taken the test a lot )
    Hello

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I'm still not feeling any real preference between INFJ, INFP, and INTP. I could even almost score ISFJ, since I do value stability and avoid irrelevant situations.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]