Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Colour & I: A very short & cute test :3

The test is animated.

Colour & I
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

RED HOUSE
    You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.
    BLACK SHIRT
    Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
    WHITE FLOWER
    You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
    BLACK CAR
    In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
    BLACK PHONE
    Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
    BROWN BEAR
    You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

MBTI
    ENFJ

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Only two of those are correct. Guess which ones.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Brown House
    Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.
    Blue Shirt
    Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
    Red Rose
    You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
    Black Car
    In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
    Red Phone
    Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.
    Tan Bear
    You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.

Haphazard, the last two...or three.

Here are mine. Two are right, one is kind of right, one is wrong.

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you

Enneagram
    8w79

RED HOUSE:
    - True

LIME GREEN SHIRT:
    Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.
    - Meh.

RED ROSE:
    You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
    - Very true.

YELLOW CAR:
    Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.
    - Partly true. Bargains: Yes. Throwing them out: No.

BLACK PHONE:
    Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
    - YES.

BROWN BEAR:
    - Yep.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Red House: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Bright Blue Shirt: Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Pink Rose:Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

Yellow Car: Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

Blue Phone: A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

Pink Bear: You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Interesting:

Grey House: You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
    (True when making purchases. Less true when saving/investing, although I definitely do save.)

Dark Grey Shirt: Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
    (Somewhat true: I don't really live in a high-fashion area lol...)

Red Rose: You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
    (True.)

Yellow Car: Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.
    (Not very true, although I do sell old games etc. on Ebay now & then.)

Orange Phone: Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone
    (I am shy, but I do get along with almost anyone most of the time.)

Brown Bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
    (True.)
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Brown house: Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.
    Yes.
    Black shirt: Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
    Yes.
    White rose: You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
    Yes.
    Black car: In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
    No.
    Black phone: Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
    No.
    Brown bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
    No.

MBTI
    I

Interesting test.