• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colour & I: A very short & cute test :3

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
RED HOUSE
You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.
BLACK SHIRT
Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
WHITE FLOWER
You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
BLACK CAR
In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
BLACK PHONE
Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
BROWN BEAR
You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Only two of those are correct. Guess which ones.

Atomic Fiend

Brown House
Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.
Blue Shirt
Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
Red Rose
You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
Black Car
In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
Red Phone
Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.
Tan Bear
You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.

wolfy

awsm
Haphazard, the last two...or three.

Here are mine. Two are right, one is kind of right, one is wrong.

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you

fway

Enneagram
8w79
RED HOUSE:
- True

LIME GREEN SHIRT:
Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.
- Meh.

RED ROSE:
You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
- Very true.

YELLOW CAR:
Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.
- Partly true. Bargains: Yes. Throwing them out: No.

BLACK PHONE:
Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
- YES.

BROWN BEAR:
- Yep.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Red House: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Bright Blue Shirt: Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Pink Rose:Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

Yellow Car: Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

Blue Phone: A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

Pink Bear: You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Interesting:

Grey House: You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
(True when making purchases. Less true when saving/investing, although I definitely do save.)

Dark Grey Shirt: Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
(Somewhat true: I don't really live in a high-fashion area lol...)

Red Rose: You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
(True.)

Yellow Car: Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.
(Not very true, although I do sell old games etc. on Ebay now & then.)

Orange Phone: Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone
(I am shy, but I do get along with almost anyone most of the time.)

Brown Bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
(True.)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Brown house: Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.
Yes.
Black shirt: Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
Yes.
White rose: You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
Yes.
Black car: In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
No.
Black phone: Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
No.
Brown bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
No.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Brown House
Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Very true.

Blue shirt

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Red rose

True.

Red car
You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

Not so true. Not 100% false either though.

Black phone

Yeah.

Tan bear

True.

P

Phantonym

None of the colours really suited me. Especially the house, the colours were bland and why in the world would I want my whole house to be in the same colour? Preposterous :D

Yellow house - You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!
Kind of.
Blue shirt - Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
Exactly!
Red rose - You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
Sort of.
Light blue car - You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.
Maybe.
Black phone - Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
Kind of.
Green teddy - For you, friendship is an extension of business. Your care and attention is given only when it helps your personal situation.
Sort of.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the test once last night, and I thought "wtf?" But I got better results today by just answering the questions impulsively and not thinking about them. They are all accurate.

Light Blue Car- You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Highly accurate.

Blue Shirt- Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Precisely.

Yellow Rose- You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

Very accurate.

White Car- You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Pretty accurate.

Orange Cell Phone- Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone.

Very accurate.

Brown Teddy- You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Spot on.

ygolo

My termites win

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Rather general statements, so almost all of it accurate. The little part that doesn't describe me has been crossed out.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
OMG, I'm retaking, not one of my answers suited me. xD

EDIIT: Okay, so oddly, the second time around it all fit:

Red House: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.
Mostly true.

Black shirt: Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
I'm vain. :tongue:

White Rose: You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
Quite true! Except I also hog the spotlight...secretly...

Gray Car: You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.
:yes:

Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.
:blush: True except I must be pretty annoyed with you to say straight-up that I think you're wrong.

Tan Teddy: You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.
True...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I'm agreeing with Sky is Blue. I didnt like ANY of the colors. For most of those I kinda went with a 'least of the evils' approach. Though I had a Blue Phone and Pink Teddybear that fit.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Yellow house:
You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Red shirt:
Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

White Rose:
You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

Blue Car:
You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Silver Cellphone:
You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

Purple Bear:You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Such a lousy description.

Qre:us

Red house:

Mustard shirt:
You are bubbly and approachable. Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

Green rose:
You are a very friendly and always at the center of attention. However, this sometimes prevents you from establishing deep and lasting relationships as you spread your friendship thinly.

Silver car:
You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Blue Phone:
A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

Lavender teddy:
You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

and I just tried to pick the oddest colours to match most of the specific objects. :huh:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Maroon House - Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Red Shirt - Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

White Rose - You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

Blue Car - You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Orange Phone - Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

Brown Bear - You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

I thought the blue car was nice to look at. :cry:

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Light Green House
You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Lime Green Shirt

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

Pink Rose
Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

Black Car

Orange Phone

Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone.

Pink Bear
You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.

Not entirely accurate, but I love that "variety is the spice of life" has been mentioned... twice. :smoke:

I thought the blue car was nice to look at. :cry:

When they said choose a favorite color, I went ahead with the colors that were the most appealing to the eye. :whistling: (Which may or may not be indicative of my personal philosophy.)