Interesting game, but I couldn't have gotten less accurate results. I think I gave very S answers (everything is "the way it's supposed to be"), and perhaps I shouldn't have.

Blue/grey house: You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

This is the least wrong. I definitely prefer to have every angle covered before taking action, but I don't think I'm particularly aggressive or purposeful about finances.

Orange/yellow shirt: You are bubbly and approachable. Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

I am positive that in my whole life, no one has ever called me "bubbly". I don't adhere to fashion trends, but I also don't buy anything that's more than one colour.

Red rose: You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Again with the aggressive in business. I'm really not. The rest, eh.

Red car: You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

This is the worst possible description of myself I have ever read. I don't care about possessions boosting my image, and I tend to deliberately resist buying or doing popular things. There is no way this could possibly be less true.

Grey phone: You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

This is the second-worst description of myself. I'm the one sitting in the corner talking to one other person and hoping no one else joins us.

Brown teddy bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

I don't believe anyone has ever described me as "no-nonsense". I do make it a point to be available for friends and I like helping them when I'm able.

Quick, easy test, would have been more fun if the results had been closer to the mark.