User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Green House
    You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Black Shirt
    Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

Red Rose
    You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Gray Car
    You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Blue Phone
    A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

Pink Bear
    You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.

...meh. I'd say nearly everything fits, except the last statement.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Brown house: Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Blue shirt: Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Red rose: You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Black car: In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

Black phone: Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

Brown bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Almost completely wrong.

Grey House: You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

True.

Black Shirt: Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

True. Although, I enjoy casual as well.

White Rose: You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

True.

Silver Car: You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

True.

Black Phone: Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

False.

Brown Bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

False/True. I may be there for my friends, but I like them to solve their own problems, and I really enjoy nonsense.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Red House:
    You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

True.

Green House:
    Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

Semi-true. I prefer avant-garde style & using fashion as self-expression, but I enjoy following couture fashion to get ideas. To me, fashion is an art form.

Red Rose:
    You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Aggressive in business? hahahaha! I am more comfortable in discussing my work than my relationships, but with other people, I prefer to hear about their relationships.

Yellow VW Bug:
    Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

I'm not a bargain hunter. I hate shopping sales. However, I will sell things when I get tired of them.

Red Cell Phone:
    Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

No...haha. I am so awful about keeping in-touch & I HATE the phone. I am not outgoing at all, but I will say what I think when necessary.

Purple Teddy Bear:
    You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Guilty!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP

Green House:
    You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Very true. When I have money I try to find things to spend it and see all the options.

Red Shirt:

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

Somewhat true

yellow rose
    You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

Mostly True.

Yellow car
    Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

Exactly

Red Phone
    Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

Of course

Brown Teddy Bear
    You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Somewhat true. I give advice, but I don't like to solve their whole problems.

Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

Orange house: You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Blue shirt:Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Red Rose:You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Light blue car:You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at

Orange phone:Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

Lilac teddy:You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Yeah it was pretty accurate
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

MBTI
    GONE

I'm gonna guess that a lot of the girls picked a pink bear and a lot of the guys picked a brown bear. Pink was a natural answer for me as teddy bears should be pink and cuddly and overstuffed! LOL and :gag:. But it's true!!!!

I picked an orange car so I'm not surprised it said I talk a lot and a red car so I like flashy things. Both things are true. Ok fine orange phone means: Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

I think other people think that's true about me but it's not true. But I am outgoing. I think orange is considered an outgoing happy color and a cel phone of course represents communication and chatting so not too surprised at the supposed 'meaning' of the color test.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Green house - You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Black shirt - Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

Yellow rose - You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

Blue car -You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Orange phone - Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

Purple bear - You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yellow house: You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

green shirt: Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

white rose:
    You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

blue car: You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

orange phone:
    Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

tan bear: You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

house: Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

shirt: Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

rose:
    Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

car: You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

phone:
    You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

bear: You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

/inaccurate