• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sloan / Global 5 test

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
I read some of the other pages though, and it's quite obvious the author is pretty biased. The fact that he/she uses a collection of rather narrow and specific descriptions as the basis for each type aside, some of the descriptions are like: positive, negative, negative, really negative, you’re a horrible person, okay, kinda good, bad, bad, bad, how do you even live with yourself?, bad, good, okay, yeah pretty good, no, no, no.

And then others are like: good, better, better again, wow, amazing, you’re so bloody awesome, good, good, good, you’re maybe just a tad up yourself but who wouldn’t be considering how awesome you are?, good, great, fantastic.

Unique

I read some of the other pages though, and it's quite obvious the author is pretty biased. The fact that he/she uses a collection of rather narrow and specific descriptions as the basis for each type aside, some of the descriptions are like: positive, negative, negative, really negative, you’re a horrible person, okay, kinda good, bad, bad, bad, how do you even live with yourself?, bad, good, okay, yeah pretty good, no, no, no.

And then others are like: good, better, better again, wow, amazing, you’re so bloody awesome, good, good, good, you’re maybe just a tad up yourself but who wouldn’t be considering how awesome you are?, good, great, fantastic.

Glad we're on the same page.

Unique

Mhmmm. The above thing was sarcasm, if it wasn't apparent.

In the results I'm about 5% from instead of

And then only because the author's idea of inquisitiveness seemed to include a few things I like/do.

Sorry to disappoint but sarcasm is created using voice tone, a little hard to communicate on the internet.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I know I tested as an RCUAI on that test, but many of the descriptions on that website are very biased. Look at this lovely little number:

INFP - Jung Type Descriptions

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic

I bolded all of the obviously good traits; there are 3. At least he starts out with the good, but the bad QUICKLY follows.

For ESTJs I bolded the completely negative and one:

organized, group oriented, focused, conventional, leader, emotionally stable, anal, attention seeking, planner, realistic, fearless, responsible, finisher, decisive, norm following, respects authority, punctual, hard working, stiff, self confident, thinks rules and regulations are important, follows the rules, clean, outgoing, social, content, does not like being alone, normal, regular, does not like weird or strange people / things - intolerant of differences, strict, disciplined, aggressive, assertive, content, happy, proper, formal, strict with self, meticulous, strong sense of purpose

Yeah, those INFPs just suck don't they. We can't ever be happy, not like the ESTJs. I hate that site's descriptions, though RCUAI did fit me to a degree; even the negative ones. Tis the only type I've never questioned.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I know I tested as an RCUAI on that test, but many of the descriptions on that website are very biased. Look at this lovely little number:

INFP - Jung Type Descriptions
waw the description for entp jobs. THe first one is dictator.
I always used to say that as a kid:D

I'm supposed not to be a thinker and "pro-weed legalization".
Riiighttttttttt.
This site was made by some judgmental girl or something

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 46%

Global 5: sloan RCOEN; sloan+ Rco|E|n; primary Egocentric; R(68%)C(54%)O(60%)E(78%)N(54%)

RCOEN

not concerned with public image, not spontaneous, realistic, low maintenance, thinks before acting, does not second guess self, not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, money is more important than acceptance, level emotions, does not put the welfare of others before self, not known for generosity, retaliatory, not forgiving, selfish, driven by reason, private, avoids difficult reading material, not physically affectionate with most people, unadventurous, insensitive to the needs of others, does not like touchy feely people, believes in an eye for an eye, avoids small talk, avoids crowds, does not back down when threatened, not than interested in people, thinks fun is not the most important thing in life, fearless, acts without consulting others, does not frequently reinvent self, not easily frightened, not that willing to compromise, not open to new experiences, does not believe in human goodness, not open about feelings, does not like to look weak, socially unskilled, hard to excite, not prone to comedy, more responsible than pleasure seeking

Egocentric
egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, meglomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values indivuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
LOL this site is such a downer

Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious.

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ Rlu|E|i; primary Egocentric; R(68%)L(56%)U(66%)E(70%)I(64%)

RLUEI
avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

Egocentric
egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, meglomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values indivuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive

B

beyondaurora

Extroversion||||||||||||44%
Orderliness||||||28%
Emotional Stability||||||||||38%
Accommodation||||||||||36%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||38%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Global 5: sloan RLUEN; sloan+ rl|U|en; primary Unstructured; R(56%)L(62%)U(72%)E(64%)N(62%)

RLUEN (supposedly correlates to ISTP w/ high emotion scale)
"overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills"

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex). :doh:

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ RCOa|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(84%)C(76%)O(72%)A(66%)I(88%)

I'd agree with this, except for the suggestion that I can be overly trusting.
Quite the opposite, when it comes down to it. I find it somewhat preferable, if I had to choose between the 2 extremes.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Geez. I know I have low self-esteem, but this is the most ludicriously negative self-report test result I have ever gotten. I mean geez. :cry:

Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||| 34%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ rlu|e|i; primary Egocentric; R(66%)L(60%)U(64%)E(66%)I(60%)

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed
Ha, I knew they had an agenda. :headphne:

I really don't see how they can assume all these things about my outlook on life, my optimism/pessimism when they don't ask any questions about it! Being fearful is very different from being negative. Also, being organized/disorganized doesn't mean you suck or are great at doing a job. And personally holding your needs above the needs of others is the natural balance of the universe. But there's tons of other factors that weigh into that sort of decision-making process too, so even if the baseline is unequal, doesn't mean that the decision comes down "selfishly". :rolleyes:

G

garbage

welp

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accuracy:

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan SCOAI; sloan+ S|C|oaI; primary Calm; S(76%)C(80%)O(54%)A(64%)I(80%)

Sounds about right, especially regarding the middling orderliness and accommodation. But I really don't feel like I've sacrificed my search for identity as high extroversion seems to imply.

The Facebook application says I'm ENFP on top of this..

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious. I recently started a discussion forum for introverted intellectuals, if interested visit introspectives.org

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ R|L|ueI; primary Limbic; R(68%)L(72%)U(62%)E(54%)I(72%)

RLUEI

Limbic
easily hurt, does not keep emotions under control, envious, quick tempered, can't do anything when they don't feel good, emotional, bitter, attracted to things associated with sadness, has love/hate relationships with most things, sabotages self, more doubt than belief, thinks the world is a dangerous place, searches for identity, fears having no identity, suspicious of others, more past than future, desires security and support, fears being without guidance, familiar with the role of victim, hypersensitive, defensive, dependent on the support and nurturance of others, more feeling than doing, dislikes change, more likely to want a tattoo, can be hurtful, prefers to stick with things they know, wants to feel loved, fears being unwanted or unworthy of love, wants to enhance their self esteem, more likely to have taken anti depressants, prefers instant gratification, has trouble speaking when emotional

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally got around to the FFM test.

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious.

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ rluE|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(62%)L(64%)U(54%)E(70%)I(76%)

RLUEI

Inquisitive

more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relys on mind more than on others, driven by curiousity, feels best when working, minimalist

alicia91

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 58%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 46%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative

Global 5: sloan SCOEN; sloan+ sc|O|xn; primary Organized; S(58%)C(64%)O(72%)E(52%)N(54%)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just a quick conversion guide.

I see that this SLOAN version of FFM correlates their types neatly to MBTI. The key basically is
I/E=R/S (Reserved/Social=Extroversion)
S/N=N/I (Non-curious/Inquisitive=Openness)
T/F=E/A (Egocentric/Accomodating=Agreeableness)
J/P=O/U (Ordered/Unstructured=Conscientiousness)

Each of the 16 types is then divided into a C or L version (Calm/Limbic=Neuroticism; Comfort/Discomfort in MBTI Type Differentiation Indicator) for a total of 32.

From RCUAI - Global 5 Type Descriptions
INFP RCUAI, RLUAI
INTP RCUEI, RLUEI
INFJ RCOAI, RLOAI
INTJ RCOEI, RLOEI
ISTJ RCOEN, RLOEN
ISFJ RCOAN, RLOAN
ISTP RCUEN, RLUEN
ISFP RCUAN, RLUAN
ENFP SCUAI, SLUAI
ENTP SCUEI, SLUEI
ENFJ SCOAI, SLOAI
ENTJ SCOEI, SLOEI
ESTJ SCOEN, SLOEN
ESFJ SCOAN, SLOAN
ESTP SCUEN, SLUEN
ESFP SCUAN, SLUAN

I actually think instead of mapping two of the factors to T/F and J/P, Agreeableness might be a better fit to Informing/Directing, and Conscientiousness to Cooperative/Pragmatic. (For Sensors, it would work out as fitting T/F and J/P respectively).
INTP, however/for instance, would go from being an E to an A. But it actually makes some sense. Thinking is not necessarily "egocentric", but Directing (which is also known as task-focused as opposed to people-focused) might be. Since INTP's are Informing, they might be more "Agreeable". (Though I believe that Structure/Motive would also be a kind of Agreeableness or people/task, and they are Structure-focused, which is more oriented towards tasks).

Especially note on the page how there is only medium correlation between E/A and T/F.

C/L is also correlated to T/F "very low". Of course, it's supposed to correlate better to Comfort/Discomfort. I suspect that Neuroticism is already implicit in the temperament/Interaction Style matrices, though it is a long story how (starting with Eysenck's original definition of the function and the temperament matrix he made with it, and involving the fifth temperament and the three FIRO areas of interaction). Suffice it to say, I would tend to expect higher N in types with Introversion, Directiveness, Cooperativeness and Structure-focus, and lower N in Extraversion, Informativeness, Pragmatism and Motive-focus. There are various reasons why an MBTI type might still be either C or L.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Extroversion |||| 18%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 34%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiosity, possibility, and progress.

Global 5: sloan RLUAN; sloan+ |R|luxn; primary Reserved; R(82%)L(64%)U(60%)A(52%)N(66%)

RLUAN -socially unskilled, unable to speak up for self, depressed, low self confidence, afraid of providing criticism, discontent, negative, apologetic, not a leader, quiet around strangers, prone to lateness, easy to fool, low energy level, easily distracted, feels defective, avoids crowds, avoids unnecessary social interaction, easy to persuade, avoidant, anxious, worrying, pessimist, unambitious, private, dependent, easily hurt, self loathing, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions, dislikes the spotlight, afraid to draw attention to self, fearful, weak sense or purpose, easily discouraged, lonely, not punctual, finishes work late, unadventurous, uninterested in science, prone to panic, easily embarrassed, happy doing mindless work, unproductive, loner, embarrassed by praise, prone to tears, easy to influence, feels unattractive, uncompetitive, modest, apprehensive about new encounters, second guesses self, feels untalented, not big on philosophical discussions, hesitant, undemanding, overly nice, avoids being a bother to anyone

Reserved - outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction, prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional

Just a quick conversion guide.

I see that this SLOAN version of FFM correlates their types neatly to MBTI. The key basically is
I/E=R/S (Reserved/Social=Extroversion)
S/N=N/I (Non-curious/Inquisitive=Openness)
T/F=E/A (Egocentric/Accomodating=Agreeableness)
J/P=O/U (Ordered/Unstructured=Conscientiousness)

From RCUAI - Global 5 Type Descriptions
INFP RCUAI, RLUAI
INTP RCUEI, RLUEI
INFJ RCOAI, RLOAI
INTJ RCOEI, RLOEI
ISTJ RCOEN, RLOEN
ISFJ RCOAN, RLOAN
ISTP RCUEN, RLUEN
ISFP RCUAN, RLUAN
ENFP SCUAI, SLUAI
ENTP SCUEI, SLUEI
ENFJ SCOAI, SLOAI
ENTJ SCOEI, SLOEI
ESTJ SCOEN, SLOEN
ESFJ SCOAN, SLOAN
ESTP SCUEN, SLUEN
ESFP SCUAN, SLUAN

---------
Yay I got my MBTI type. :cheese:

Wow, this test makes me sound very depressed. Most of it is very true, though.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 64%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low
The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.