• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sloan / Global 5 test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
martyr complex ? OMFG
----
Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
-
Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
-
Global 5: sloan RLUAI; sloan+ rlua|i|; primary Inquisitive; R(54%)L(56%)U(56%)A(58%)I(66%)

redacted

I dunno about the hotel. I am reserved...

How about being a therapist? I pwn you at that :)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I took this test yesterday and scored high on 'orderliness'. I didn't read the word right though and thought it said 'ordinariness'.

Didn't feel so good for about 7 seconds. :blush:

Freya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Global 5: sloan SCOEN; sloan+ sc|O|ex; primary Organized; S(56%)C(56%)O(70%)E(60%)X(50%)

I feel like that is a very good description of me!! I can understand being an "S" because my I and E in MBTI are very close.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Extroversion |||||| 24%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Accommodation |||| 18%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

R(76%)
C(82%)
O(86%)
E(82%)
I(90%)

I think that my accommodation is the outcome of my extroversion.
But I am quite lovely person actually.;)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Extroversion |||| 14%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Accommodation |||| 18%

Extroversion |||||| 24%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Accommodation |||| 18%

You've grown less emotionally stable since a few weeks ago, what gives?

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious.

Global 5: sloan RLUAI; sloan+ |R|lUAI; primary Reserved; R(84%)L(54%)U(74%)A(72%)I(82%)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You've grown less emotionally stable since a few weeks ago, what gives?

Well I had some exams last week that were be or not to be.
I turned out "to be".

My grandmother ended up in hospital for a short period so everybody else were on the edge.

Plus I am in the slight conflict with family since I want to live like hardcore J. What I actually am. When I discovered MBTI and that I am INTJ it
looked like that I am barely J but it turned out that I am actually very J person. Which is hidding since I live in environment that is quite P. That is why my orderliness got so big boost and that is why I have opened thread "How is it like to be P?".

So it turned that there was negative efect on me because of this reasons but dont worry I will survive. Give me some time to heal myself so that once again we we will be equal :)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||| 28%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

---
Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ rluE|I|; primary Inquisitive;
R(62%)
L(54%)
U(58%)
E(72%)
I(78%)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
RCuei R(78%)C(76%)U(58%)E(58%)I(60%)

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Quixotic

MBTI Type
INFP
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accuracy:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

....Sounds about right. haha.

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ r|C|uei; primary Calm; R(64%)C(86%)U(60%)E(62%)I(54%)

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Global 5: sloan RCOEI; sloan+ rcOe|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(66%)C(60%)O(70%)E(62%)I(76%)

Unique

"small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress."

So because of my dislike of theory I'm conventional, traditional and small minded?

I won't post my full results of this obviously flawed and somewhat insulting test.

The only small minded one here is whoever made it.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
"small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress."

So because of my dislike of theory I'm conventional, traditional and small minded?

I won't post my full results of this obviously flawed and somewhat insulting test.

The only small minded one here is whoever made it.

Go on, post it.

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP

Duh... the correlation here is obvious to anyone with any semblance of intelligence.