First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    You're a real charmer.
    I try.

MBTI
    ISTP

I read some of the other pages though, and it's quite obvious the author is pretty biased. The fact that he/she uses a collection of rather narrow and specific descriptions as the basis for each type aside, some of the descriptions are like: positive, negative, negative, really negative, you’re a horrible person, okay, kinda good, bad, bad, bad, how do you even live with yourself?, bad, good, okay, yeah pretty good, no, no, no.

And then others are like: good, better, better again, wow, amazing, you’re so bloody awesome, good, good, good, you’re maybe just a tad up yourself but who wouldn’t be considering how awesome you are?, good, great, fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    I read some of the other pages though, and it's quite obvious the author is pretty biased. The fact that he/she uses a collection of rather narrow and specific descriptions as the basis for each type aside, some of the descriptions are like: positive, negative, negative, really negative, you’re a horrible person, okay, kinda good, bad, bad, bad, how do you even live with yourself?, bad, good, okay, yeah pretty good, no, no, no.

And then others are like: good, better, better again, wow, amazing, you’re so bloody awesome, good, good, good, you’re maybe just a tad up yourself but who wouldn’t be considering how awesome you are?, good, great, fantastic.
    Glad we're on the same page.

MBTI
    ISTP

Glad we're on the same page.
    Mhmmm. The above thing was sarcasm, if it wasn't apparent.

In the results I'm about 5% from
    avoids difficult reading material
    instead of
    interested in intellectual pursuits
    And then only because the author's idea of inquisitiveness seemed to include a few things I like/do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    Mhmmm. The above thing was sarcasm, if it wasn't apparent.

In the results I'm about 5% from instead of

And then only because the author's idea of inquisitiveness seemed to include a few things I like/do.
    Sorry to disappoint but sarcasm is created using voice tone, a little hard to communicate on the internet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I know I tested as an RCUAI on that test, but many of the descriptions on that website are very biased. Look at this lovely little number:

INFP - Jung Type Descriptions

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic

I bolded all of the obviously good traits; there are 3. At least he starts out with the good, but the bad QUICKLY follows.

For ESTJs I bolded the completely negative and one:

organized, group oriented, focused, conventional, leader, emotionally stable, anal, attention seeking, planner, realistic, fearless, responsible, finisher, decisive, norm following, respects authority, punctual, hard working, stiff, self confident, thinks rules and regulations are important, follows the rules, clean, outgoing, social, content, does not like being alone, normal, regular, does not like weird or strange people / things - intolerant of differences, strict, disciplined, aggressive, assertive, content, happy, proper, formal, strict with self, meticulous, strong sense of purpose

Yeah, those INFPs just suck don't they. We can't ever be happy, not like the ESTJs. I hate that site's descriptions, though RCUAI did fit me to a degree; even the negative ones. Tis the only type I've never questioned.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ISTP

Sorry to disappoint but sarcasm is created using voice tone, a little hard to communicate on the internet.
    Emoticons are the new voice tone.

Duh... the correlation here is obvious to anyone with any semblance of intelligence.
    Better, yes?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I know I tested as an RCUAI on that test, but many of the descriptions on that website are very biased. Look at this lovely little number:

INFP - Jung Type Descriptions

waw the description for entp jobs. THe first one is dictator.
    I always used to say that as a kid

I'm supposed not to be a thinker and "pro-weed legalization".
    Riiighttttttttt.
    This site was made by some judgmental girl or something
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    I

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
    Accommodation |||||| 22%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 46%

Global 5: sloan RCOEN; sloan+ Rco|E|n; primary Egocentric; R(68%)C(54%)O(60%)E(78%)N(54%)

RCOEN

not concerned with public image, not spontaneous, realistic, low maintenance, thinks before acting, does not second guess self, not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, money is more important than acceptance, level emotions, does not put the welfare of others before self, not known for generosity, retaliatory, not forgiving, selfish, driven by reason, private, avoids difficult reading material, not physically affectionate with most people, unadventurous, insensitive to the needs of others, does not like touchy feely people, believes in an eye for an eye, avoids small talk, avoids crowds, does not back down when threatened, not than interested in people, thinks fun is not the most important thing in life, fearless, acts without consulting others, does not frequently reinvent self, not easily frightened, not that willing to compromise, not open to new experiences, does not believe in human goodness, not open about feelings, does not like to look weak, socially unskilled, hard to excite, not prone to comedy, more responsible than pleasure seeking

Egocentric
    egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, meglomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values indivuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive

MBTI
    INFP

LOL this site is such a downer

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
    Accommodation |||||| 30%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
    Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
    Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
    Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
    Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious.

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ Rlu|E|i; primary Egocentric; R(68%)L(56%)U(66%)E(70%)I(64%)

RLUEI
    avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

Egocentric
    egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, meglomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values indivuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive