User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    You've grown less emotionally stable since a few weeks ago, what gives?
    Well I had some exams last week that were be or not to be.
    I turned out "to be".

My grandmother ended up in hospital for a short period so everybody else were on the edge.

Plus I am in the slight conflict with family since I want to live like hardcore J. What I actually am. When I discovered MBTI and that I am INTJ it
    looked like that I am barely J but it turned out that I am actually very J person. Which is hidding since I live in environment that is quite P. That is why my orderliness got so big boost and that is why I have opened thread "How is it like to be P?".

So it turned that there was negative efect on me because of this reasons but dont worry I will survive. Give me some time to heal myself so that once again we we will be equal

MBTI
    intp

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
    Accommodation |||||| 28%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    ---
    Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ rluE|I|; primary Inquisitive;
    R(62%)
    L(54%)
    U(58%)
    E(72%)
    I(78%)
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

RCuei R(78%)C(76%)U(58%)E(58%)I(60%)

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Accuracy:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

....Sounds about right. haha.

MBTI
    ISTP

Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ r|C|uei; primary Calm; R(64%)C(86%)U(60%)E(62%)I(54%)

MBTI
    NICE

Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Global 5: sloan RCOEI; sloan+ rcOe|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(66%)C(60%)O(70%)E(62%)I(76%)

"small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress."

So because of my dislike of theory I'm conventional, traditional and small minded?

I won't post my full results of this obviously flawed and somewhat insulting test.

The only small minded one here is whoever made it.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    "small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress."

So because of my dislike of theory I'm conventional, traditional and small minded?

I won't post my full results of this obviously flawed and somewhat insulting test.

The only small minded one here is whoever made it.
    Go on, post it.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post

Duh... the correlation here is obvious to anyone with any semblance of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    Duh... the correlation here is obvious to anyone with any semblance of intelligence.
    You're a real charmer.