• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sloan / Global 5 test

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
RCUEI; R|C|uxx; primary Calm; R(72%)C(76%)U(58%)X(50%)I(52%)

I normally get RCUAI or RCUAN and close to 50/50 for A/E and I/N.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Orderliness |||| 14%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Accommodation |||| 14%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 38%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUEN
Your Primary type is Egocentric
(the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)

Within

Permabanned
Global 5: sloan RLOEI; sloan+ rlo|E|I; primary Egocentric; R(62%)L(62%)O(60%)E(78%)I(76%)

Extroversion 38%
Orderliness 60%
Emotional Stability 38%
Accommodation 22%
Inquisitiveness 76%

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an SCUAI, or an SLUAI sometimes, it depens. What is interesting is that don't stereotypically fit with my MBTI type, but really well with my enneagram type.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Slightly odd results... the personality description that follows more than anything. "Inquisitive" makes sense though as the "Primary type"; it seems to correspond to N dominance in Mbti. Not sure I'm really as extraverted as the test seems to be assuming though.

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 68%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive

SCUAI
(3.4% of women; 4.8% of men)

life of the party, not bothered by disorder, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, often late, level emotions, not afraid to draw attention to self, worry free, people loving, prefers unpredictable to organized, fearless, not apprehensive about new encounters, likes philosophical discussions, disorganized, not easily annoyed, not a perfectionist, enjoys danger, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, anxiety free, always joking, not very private, very curious, not embarrassed easily, adventurous, flexible, narcissistic, trusting, easy to get to know, easy to satisfy, likes crowds, ready to act on the spot, not a bad loser, outgoing, thrill seeker, not easily discouraged, optimistic, laid back, open to new experience, slow to judge others, thinks fun is the most important think in life, socially skilled, easily talked into doing silly things, rarely prepared, willing to take risks, adjusts easily, passionate about causes, willing to explain things twice, spontaneous, relaxed, believes in universal harmony, eager to soothe hurt feelings

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 38%

I can relate to RCUAI the most though. Definitely a primary calm. And definitely moderately accommodating, but not overtly.

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||| 12%
Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

RL|U|EI; primary Unstructured; R(78%)L(74%)U(88%)E(84%)I(70%)

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy,
does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds,
depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently,
agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient,
avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best,
discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative,
socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual,
low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time,
does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness,
ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective,
fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others,
unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated,
does not finish many things, lower energy level,
focuses on fantasies instead of reality,
ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed,
rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers,
slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others,
skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

Hah! That sounds *just* like me! :yes: Well, not so sure about the "slow to forgive". But other than that...

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 24%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ |R|CUEI; primary Reserved; R(90%)C(82%)U(70%)E(84%)I(80%)

Scores seem a little high, I am more limbic than the test showed. Probably like 60C/40L. I am a little more accomodating too but that is less close.

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accommodation |||| 14%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

RCOEI

withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods

Looks pretty accurate.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sLUA|I|

easily confused, often late, rarely prepared, passionate about better the world's condition, easily distracted, wild and crazy, longs for a stabilizing relationship, prone to addiction, often rushed, show off, prone to worry, frequently loses things, does not accomplish work on time, acts without thinking, not good at sports, easily hurt, scatter-brained, very curious, spontaneous, not too hard working, aware of how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, believes in a supernatural source of peace and love, can be talked into doing silly things, unpredictable, asks many questions, interested in others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, believes in the importance of art, prefers have many different interests to just one, does not often know why they do things, moody, likes to be the center of attention, swayed by emotions, focuses on fantasies more than reality, acts without planning, becomes overwhelmed events, able to disregard the rules, not good at saving money, eager to sooth hurt feelings, afraid of doing the wrong thing, can become aggressive when they feel hurt

close enough

the type descriptions are so biased and uneven though. look at this shit

RLUEN said:
overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills
vs
SCOAI said:
happy, level emotions, not easily discouraged, optimistic, fearless, self confident, non-hostile, trusting, rarely sad, social, content, positive, knows where life is going, socially skilled, not quiet around strangers, acts comfortably with others, takes on responsibilities, likes public speaking, not prone to worrying, not apprehensive about new encounters, flexible, adapts easily to new situations, not afraid to draw attention to self, likes to lead, not bored while working, likes others, hard to annoy, calm in crisis, does not second guess self, not embarrassed easily, high energy level, easy to understand, thinks before acting, strong sense or purpose, likes crowds, interested in science, not prone to jealousy, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, fearless, not skeptical, true to self in all circumstances, highly motivated to succeed, decisive, easy to get to know, narcissistic, driven by reason, physically fit, passionate about bettering the world's condition, finishes most things they start, not easily confused, willing to explain things twice, thinks they are extraordinary

seriously? there's an obvious "right" answer to each of the letter pairs.

Chloe

I got also SLUAI

the type descriptions are so biased and uneven though. look at this shit

vs

seriously? there's an obvious "right" answer to each of the letter pairs.
yeah, totally annoying. Big 5 is pure shit:steam:

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ |R|Lxai; primary Reserved; R(78%)L(72%)O(52%)A(66%)I(66%)

Cool. You're the same type as me. :)

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 27%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 61%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAI
Your Primary type is Accommodating

G

garbage

Extroversion |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Primary type is Calm

Although I do like (read: do not like) how anything that isn't Social, Calm, Orderly, Accommodating, or Inquisitive is seen as insanely negative :shrug:

---------

15) I would take a 10% raise to move to a job where I did theoretical research all day.

so what if we already do this

I guess I'd just take the 10% raise. That would be nice.

G

Ginkgo

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Extroversion |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ rcUe|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(60%)C(58%)U(72%)E(56%)I(82%)

G

Ginkgo

atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self(~), not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, [seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people(~), does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds(~), prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable(~), private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions(!), open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

Fair enough. Thinking the accommodation score may be lower than is real.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In comparison to when I first took it...
Extroversion |||| 20%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Still RLOAI, primary Inquisitive, but Inquisitiveness skyrocketed, extroversion took a nosedive, and I've decreased a bit on emotional stability.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

SCUAI That's what I got. Almost got SLUAI

My scores were: S(76%)C(66%)U(52%)A(68%)I(64%)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Global 5: sloan SLUEI; sloan+ xxue|I|; primary Inquisitive; S(52%)L(52%)U(64%)E(60%)I(72%)

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

SLUEI
(3.8% of women; 3.5% of men)
prone to addiction, often late, does not think things work out for the best, impatient, discontent, negative, opinionated, acts without thinking, preoccupied with self, easily frustrated, not that interested in others, act at the expense of others, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, acts wild and crazy, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, slow to forgive, takes charge, does not behave in way that is acceptable to society, pessimistic, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not usually happy, not calm in crisis, does not accomplish work on time, spontaneous, not on good terms with everyone, demanding, misbehaved, improper, avoids responsibilities, not willing to let things rest, acts out frustrations on others, has a need to maintain high levels of excitement, rarely prepared, often bored while working, aggressive, asks questions nobody else does, hard to reason with, likes to be the center of attention, acts without planning, retaliatory, asks many questions, quick to correct others, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not hard working, disorganized, loses things, unable to control cravings

How flattering :rolleyes:

....The careers are kind of cool though:

author, freelance writer, philosopher, playwrite, novelist, memeber of the performing arts, poet, screenwriter, film director, philosophy professor, actor, entertainer, filmmaker, film producer, creative director, theater industry, music journalist, actor, broadcast journalist, activist, music performer, art director, songwriter, travel writer, english professor, artist, editor, arts and media industry, egyptologist, art curator, theater teacher, pschoanalyst, film critic, diplomat, journalist, freelance artist, dictator, college professor, dj, composer, comedian, psychotherapist, photojournalist, tv producer, music producer, casting director, magazine editor, bookseller, record store owner, comic book artist, museum curator, entertainment lawyer, news anchor, political analyst, book editor, sociologist, political scientist, film editor, theologian, dancer, archeologist, clinical psychologist, international relations specialist, advertising executive

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
SLUAI
(3.9% of women; 2.9% of men)

easily confused, often late, rarely prepared, passionate about better the world's condition, easily distracted, wild and crazy, longs for a stabilizing relationship, prone to addiction, often rushed, show off, prone to worry, frequently loses things, does not accomplish work on time, acts without thinking, not good at sports, easily hurt, scatter-brained, very curious, spontaneous, not too hard working, aware of how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, believes in a supernatural source of peace and love, can be talked into doing silly things, unpredictable, asks many questions, interested in others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, believes in the importance of art, prefers have many different interests to just one, does not often know why they do things, moody, likes to be the center of attention, swayed by emotions, focuses on fantasies more than reality, acts without planning, becomes overwhelmed by events, able to disregard the rules, not good at saving money, eager to sooth hurt feelings, afraid of doing the wrong thing, can become aggressive when they feel hurt

I'd say all of this is dam accurate, EXCEPT sports. I've always been good at sports when I've cared too.