• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sloan / Global 5 test

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 60%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Accuracy:

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Feel free to write your own self description (strengths and weaknesses) in the comment form below.

Global 5: sloan SLOAI; sloan+ |S|xoai; primary Social; S(90%)X(50%)O(54%)A(60%)I(64%)

open, organized, asks lots of questions, outgoing, prone to panic, easily hurt, narcissistic, detail oriented, concerned about others, the first to act, believes children need firm discipline, finish most things they start, comfortable around others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, socially skilled, compliments others frequently, interested in people, busy, interested in the problems of others, tens, physically affectionate, overly nice, likes to lead, generous, in touch with feelings, not afraid to draw attention to self, manipulative, prone to jealousy, worrying, easily excited, motivated by a desire for acclaim, prone to addiction, frequently driven to impress others, passionate about causes, swayed by emotions, curious, anxious, passionate about bettering the world's condition, stressed, keeps spaces clean, believes in human goodness, well informed, thoughtful, assertive, fears doing the wrong thing, rushed

Social
more verbal than non verbal, spends more time in group activities than solitary activities, does not like to go long without speaking to anyone, loves night life activities and crowds, competes for the spotlight, fits in most places, trusting, self expressive, not the best listener, action oriented, if they had to live their life over again they would not change much, dresses to stand out, seductive, very sexual, does not fear getting involved with others, female extroverts like tight fitting clothing, have more desire than fear, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, more random than controlled, impulsive, optimistic, motivated, wants to be famous, exhibitionist tendencies

zhandao

MBTI Type
xxxx
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 48%
Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Accuracy:

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious. I recently started a discussion forum for introverted intellectuals, if interested visit introspectives.org

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ R|L|xei; primary Limbic; R(70%)L(74%)U(52%)E(64%)I(58%)

---

IMO better chart for correlation: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Supports the conclusions on Similarminds but shows the degree of correlation.

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Global 5: sloan RLOAI; sloan+ |R|Lxai; primary Reserved; R(78%)L(72%)O(52%)A(66%)I(66%)

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Big Five Test Results sloan RCUAN; sloan+ |R|xUAn; primary Reserved; R(76%)X(50%)U(76%)A(76%)N(56%)

Extroversion (24%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Accommodation (76%) high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Orderliness (24%) low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability (50%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Inquisitiveness (44%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

I think the inquisitiveness is kinda low for me.

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RLOEI; sloan+ |R|loEI; primary Reserved; R(84%)L(54%)O(64%)E(78%)I(72%)

Akari

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Extroversion |||| 14%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||| 18%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

I'm not that orderly...

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Global 5: sloan RCOEI; sloan+ |R|xOEi; primary Reserved; R(86%)X(50%)O(80%)E(82%)I(60%)

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 54%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%

Global 5: sloan RCUAI; sloan+ |R|cuai; primary Reserved; R(84%)C(58%)U(64%)A(54%)I(54%)

Eh, I liked aeon's idea for bolding the traits.
avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
RCOEI

Extroversion |||| 14%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Accommodation |||| 18%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 62%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RCUAI; primary Inquisitive

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Orderliness |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 54%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Extroversion |||||| 28%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 60%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||| 32%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 46%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

I did it quite quick, it sounds more or less right. If anything I'd say I'm less selfish than the result and more inquisitive.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness |||||||||| 32%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||||||| 32%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

RLUEI? Hm.

redacted

Extroversion |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

rCxA|I|

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 54%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 62%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

SCUAI--I'd say I swing between that and RCUAI.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness |||| 12%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Nice :cool:

redacted

Holy crap I have the highest accommodation score on this thread! (Except Targo on the first page, but I haven't seen her in hella long :))

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
and I'm tied for the most emotionally stable. heh, you all fail at emotion.

redacted

Yeah, that's probably a better trait to have, too.

(See how agreeable I am? LOL)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
hey, well.. at least you'd probably be better at opening a hotel.