Socionics
    Dino None

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

XCUEI
    xcue|I|
    X(50%)C(62%)U(56%)E(58%)I(74%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    GONE

I just rediscovered this test and after having gotten more comfortablel and familiar with MBTI, I have to say I got more out of it. That is to say, I understand it. Actually, having MBTI as a ruler, it helps to be able to compare and contrast.

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

sloan SCUEI; sloan+ |S|xuei; primary Social; S(78%)C(52%)U(60%)E(60%)I(58%)

Do I think this is accurate? I'm not sure. I tend to play down how "nice and accomodating" I am because frankly I hate being so nice. So I took the Big 5 again with more questions in a word association format and I think I was more honest with my answers. Same outcome!

SCUEI makes me seem like a brazen fun-loving selfish bastard...me likely.

SCUEI
    (3.3% of women; 5.3% of men)

Some of the below descriptors are funny. I think some are meant as 'flaws' perhaps that is why they illicit a laugh from me.

not afraid of doing the wrong things, does not value rules and regulations, prefers unpredictable to organized, does not accomplish work on time, needs to maintain high levels of excitement, out for own personal gain, not afraid to draw attention to self, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not bothered by disorder, retaliatory, thrives on the rush of risk taking, unpredictable, asks questions that nobody else does , often does not know what they are doing :yim_rolling_on_the_ , spontaneous, first to act, not easily hurt, not apprehensive about new encounters, does not readily admit mistakes, not a perfectionist, not apologetic, disorganized, socially comfortable, outgoing, calm in crisis, fearless, atheist/agnostic tendencies, good at getting people to have fun , opinionated , not easily moved to tears, sexually immodest , adventurous, unconventional, aggressive , often late, high energy level, likes the spotlight, ambivalent about the needs of others , worry free, acts without thinking or planning, bad at saving money, selfish

MBTI
    GONE

Default Helpful

This page has interesting info on correlations between test types

Apparently SCUEI is more correlative to ENTP, because well, it's less accomodating and more self-serving than ENFP. (Egocentric versus Accomodating)

Semi-Correlating Descriptions

Jung/MBTI/Kiersey Global 5
    INFP RCUAI, RLUAI
    INTP RCUEI, RLUEI
    INFJ RCOAI, RLOAI
    INTJ RCOEI, RLOEI
    ISTJ RCOEN, RLOEN
    ISFJ RCOAN, RLOAN
    ISTP RCUEN, RLUEN
    ISFP RCUAN, RLUAN
    ENFP SCUAI, SLUAI
    ENTP SCUEI, SLUEI
    ENFJ SCOAI, SLOAI
    ENTJ SCOEI, SLOEI
    ESTJ SCOEN, SLOEN
    ESFJ SCOAN, SLOAN
    ESTP SCUEN, SLUEN
    ESFP SCUAN, SLUAN

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Jung/MBTI/Kiersey Global 5
    INFP RCUAI, RLUAI
    INTP RCUEI, RLUEI
    INFJ RCOAI, RLOAI
    INTJ RCOEI, RLOEI
    ISTJ RCOEN, RLOEN
    ISFJ RCOAN, RLOAN
    ISTP RCUEN, RLUEN
    ISFP RCUAN, RLUAN
    ENFP SCUAI, SLUAI
    ENTP SCUEI, SLUEI
    ENFJ SCOAI, SLOAI
    ENTJ SCOEI, SLOEI
    ESTJ SCOEN, SLOEN
    ESFJ SCOAN, SLOAN
    ESTP SCUEN, SLUEN
    ESFP SCUAN, SLUAN
    So take out C and L which seem to have no bearing on MBTI type and you get sixteen four letter codes.

Something seems strangely familiar about that.

Perhaps an attic I must seek.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Big Five Test Results
    Extroversion |||||||||||||| 60%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
    Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
    Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
    Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
    Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Global 5: sloan SCUAN; sloan+ |S|cuxN;
    primary Social; S(84%)C(62%)U(64%)A(52%)N(70%)

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were low which suggests you are overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Otherwise ok, but the N is a bit too high. I'm no way traditionalisr or conventional. I'm more like SCUAI probably.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 88%
    Orderliness |||||| 30%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

SCUEN
    |S|CUen
    S(88%)C(84%)U(70%)E(60%)N(56%)

I would have scored higher on inquisitive if they hadn't used science for all of the examples I LIKE social sciences, but anything involving math- you can count me out

The type description they gave for SCUEN was unpleasantly accurate though :sad:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

scuei, egocentric

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, since CzeCze likes robbing graves just like I do, I figured I could also relive memory lane. So I decided to take this silly ol' thing again!

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 24%
    Accommodation |||| 12%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RLOEI; sloan+ RLOE|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(78%)L(76%)O(72%)E(88%)I(90%)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Extroversion |||||| 28%
    Orderliness |||||| 24%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Accuracy:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Global 5: sloan RLUAI; sloan+ Rl|U|ai; primary Unstructured; R(72%)L(60%)U(76%)A(64%)I(54%)
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.