729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 52%
    Orderliness |||||| 22%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
    Your Primary type is Unstructured
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||| 28%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
    Accommodation |||| 16%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
    Your Primary type is Egocentric

Yikes.
    lust for comfort suffocates the soul

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Extroversion |||| 18%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
    Accommodation |||||| 24%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
    Your Primary type is Reserved

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ |R|luEx; primary Reserved; R(82%)L(64%)U(56%)E(76%)X(50%)

Last time I got |R|luEx with R(78%)L(62%)U(56%)E(70%)N(52%). I don't know enough about SLOAN to say whether RLUEN or RLUEI make more sense. The primary type description for Reserved fits well:

Reserved
    (6.1% of women; 9.3% of men)

outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee[l] good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction [other kinds of speculative fiction], prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
    Accommodation |||| 16%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness
    results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLOEI
    Your Primary type is Egocentric

How interesting. Very different from my first one.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Apparently I keep getting RCUAI as a result, although I'm near the middle of the accommodation scale, I will bold the parts that do not fit me.

avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions
    Overall it fits pretty well, I think INP fits RCUAI the most(behind the scenes interaction style/informative, receptive).
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    NiFi None

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 60%
    Orderliness |||| 12%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLUEI
    Your Primary type is Unstructured
    4w3-7w6-1w9 so/sx

MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Extroversion || 10%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Accommodation |||||| 26%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.