User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Global 5: sloan RCUEN; sloan+ |R|cuxn; primary Reserved; R(72%)C(62%)U(56%)E(54%)N(56%)

Extroversion |||||| 28%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

Extroversion
    results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.
    Last edited by Rail Tracer; 07-08-2011 at 01:26 PM.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default SLOAN not neatly matching up with MBTI

I've discussed this on another forum. To reiterate:

I'd classify myself as RLOAI in the SLOAN system, which correlates most closely to MBTI INFJ. Yet I know that I'm not an INFJ.

I think it's certainly plausible that the SLOAN and the MBTI type don't always neatly line up. First of all, the SLOAN is biased in that one side of the dichotomy is seen as more healthy and desirable than the other. If you are balanced in your type development and have learned to work effectively with your non preferred letters, you might not identify with some of the negative that would be correlated to your type. For example, an INTP with well developed feeling might score as agreeable rather than the less healthy traits associated with the disagreeable side.

Second, some of the big 5 subscales don't neatly match with an MBTI dichotomy. So alot of the supposed correlations with MBTI are rather sketchy as I will be discussing below. Sometimes they better match a certain cognitive function or don't have an MBTI equivalent.

SOCIABLE/RESERVED SUBSCALES

1. Warmth.
    Seems to be a combination of E and F, particularly Fe

2. Gregariousness.
    This works

3. Activity Level.
    I'd say it correlates somewhat with E but not strongly. There are other variables that can contribute to this. Think about the restless P or the driven J.

4. Assertiveness.
    Correlates best to Te.

5. Excitement seeking.
    Correlates to Se

6. Cheerfulness
    WTF? Maybe E types, particularly EFs appear more this way because they tend to openly express their enthusiasm and zest for living. Are E types really more cheerful than I types, appearances aside?

LIMBIC/CALM SUBSCALES

1. Anxiety

2. Anger

3. Depression

4. Immoderation

5. Self-consciousness

6. Vulnerability

I could see how these subscales could correlate weakly with T/F or possibly E/I with IxFx leaning towards more limbic but I think the biggest factor is one's level of psychological health. Also some people are naturally more 'reactive' than others and I'm not sure there is that much MBTI correlation. Immoderation I think would be correlated with P.

ORGANIZED/UNSTRUCTURED SUBSCALES

1. Self-efficacy
    Seems to be more of a measure of one's self-confidence which I don't see as being type related. One could argue that it correlates to J because they are more likely to prepare themselves for upcoming tasks so feel more able to complete them successfully. On the other hand P types may not prepare as much but feel confident in their ability to 'wing' it.

2. Orderliness.
    I think it correlates to J in general with exceptions. I don't think orderliness is the best way of indicating J/P as there are too many people who display the opposite.

3. Dutifulness.
    A sense of duty just because you should do it seems to be an SJ mentality. A sense of duty arising from not wanting to let others down, I think would be based in Fe. A sense of duty from fear of the consequences for not following through could be attributable to lots of types.

4. Self-discipline.
    This one seems to correlate well with J.

5. Achievement striving.
    Generally correlates to J, I think- especially TJ types.

6. Cautiousness.
    Seems a combination of E/I and J/P scales at work. IxxJ being the most cautious, ExxP the least with ExxJ and IxxP somewhere in the middle

AGREEABLE/EGOCENTRIC SUBSCALES

1. Trust.
    Seems to correlate well with MBTI F.

2. Morality.
    Correlates with MBTI Fi but I don't see why an MBTI T couldn't score high on this subscale.

3. Altruism.
    Would seem to correlate with F, but don't see why a T couldn't score high here.

4. Cooperation.
    Again, it seems to correlate with F but I could see some T's scoring high here. I am one such example. I dislike and avoid conflict with others if possible.

5. Modesty.
    I don't think there's much type correlation here. Introverts might appear more modest just because they don't put themselves out there as much. Maybe F's appear a little more modest just because seem more inclined to cooperate rather than compete. Anyway, there are arrogant people across the MBTI spectrum.

6. Sympathy.
    Would seem to correlate with F but can't see why a T type couldn't score high in this.

Several of the subscales do seem to correlate with F but a T with a well developed F could also score high on agreeableness.

INQUISITIVE/NON-CURIOUS SUBSCALES

1. Imagination.
    This seems to work well with N. Particularly INxx as the questions seem to emphasize the introspective aspect.

2. Emotionality.
    Correlates with T/F

3. Artistic Interests.
    Could apply to just about any MBTI type. Overall, I'd guess it would correlate best with NFP or SFP.

4. Adventurousness
    Probably correlates best to NP or SP

5. Intellect
    This scale doesn't measure how smart you are. What it does measure is whether your interests tend to be more intellectually inclined. Correlates with N, especially INTx

6. Liberalism.
    Probably correlates to N and P

I could see alot of SP types scoring high on the openness dimension.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

r|L|UxN.

I love how RLUEN's favored careers range from body piercer and "bounty hunger" [sic] to housekeeper and library assistant. I love even more how RLUAN doesn't even have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
    How amazing you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    How amazing you are.
    But my general mood is that I want to be calm. Besides, other people scored even higher than me.

Nonetheless, these are pretty cool careers.

game designer, mechanic, sound engineer, construction worker, mechanic, electrician, musician, video editor, software designer, comic book artist, fighter pilot, animator, bounty hunter, guitarist, cartoonist, software developer, soldier, computer animator, electrical engineer, graphic artist, webmaster, carpenter, industrial engineer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
    Orderliness |||| 18%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

hmm, i got 50% on accomodation, it said i'm RLUEI though.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Accommodation |||||| 30%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

RCUEI

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
    Accommodation |||||| 30%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

RCUEI

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 46%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUEN
    Your Primary type is Social
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    nerd

Extroversion || 10%
    Orderliness |||| 12%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Accommodation |||| 20%