• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sloan / Global 5 test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've discussed this on another forum. To reiterate:

I'd classify myself as RLOAI in the SLOAN system, which correlates most closely to MBTI INFJ. Yet I know that I'm not an INFJ.

I think it's certainly plausible that the SLOAN and the MBTI type don't always neatly line up. First of all, the SLOAN is biased in that one side of the dichotomy is seen as more healthy and desirable than the other. If you are balanced in your type development and have learned to work effectively with your non preferred letters, you might not identify with some of the negative that would be correlated to your type. For example, an INTP with well developed feeling might score as agreeable rather than the less healthy traits associated with the disagreeable side.

Second, some of the big 5 subscales don't neatly match with an MBTI dichotomy. So alot of the supposed correlations with MBTI are rather sketchy as I will be discussing below. Sometimes they better match a certain cognitive function or don't have an MBTI equivalent.

I agree....they don't match up perfectly, nor could they, as they technically seek to measure different aspects of personality. Big 5 is NOT seeking to determine preferred forms of cognition, as MBTI does.

FYI, I always score RLUEI which correlates to INTP in MBTI, but then I also score INTP in MBTI :D.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 62%
Orderliness |||| 18%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLUAI
Your Primary type is Unstructured

S(62%)X(50%)U(82%)X(50%)I(72%)

I'm definitely SLUAI

L

LadyLazarus

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Accommodation |||| 14%
Inquisitiveness |||||| 22%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were low which suggests you are overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEN
Your Primary type is Egocentric

RLUEN

overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills

Egocentric
(4.7% of women; 4.5% of men)

egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, megalomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values individuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive

Global 5: sloan RLUEN; sloan+ RLU|E|N; primary Egocentric; R(80%)L(78%)U(78%)E(86%)N(78%)

Well, I am clearly a downright lovely individual.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Again after about 4 years

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness |||||| 24%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUAI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive

á´…eparted

passages
Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 66%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

SLOEI

A/E changes depending on the day and my mood.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 64%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Emotional Stability |||||| 22%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 48%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLOAN
Your Primary type is Accommodating

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
Your Primary type is Social

I'm never sure how to answer the calm/limbic questions, because generally speaking I am VERY easily frustrated by setbacks, for a grand total of thirty seconds to a couple of minutes -- and then I get my shit together and solve the problem.

Also, as usual I'm on the border of Accommodating and Egocentric.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

SLOEI

A/E changes depending on the day and my mood.

I have a higher accommodation score than a Fe dom:harhar:.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI

Your Primary type is Reserved

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 68%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUAI

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||| 28%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI

Yikes.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion |||| 18%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||| 24%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ |R|luEx; primary Reserved; R(82%)L(64%)U(56%)E(76%)X(50%)

Last time I got |R|luEx with R(78%)L(62%)U(56%)E(70%)N(52%). I don't know enough about SLOAN to say whether RLUEN or RLUEI make more sense. The primary type description for Reserved fits well:

Reserved
(6.1% of women; 9.3% of men)

outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee[l] good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction [other kinds of speculative fiction], prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 62%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||| 16%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 54%

Orderliness
results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLOEI

How interesting. Very different from my first one.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently I keep getting RCUAI as a result, although I'm near the middle of the accommodation scale, I will bold the parts that do not fit me.

avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions

Overall it fits pretty well, I think INP fits RCUAI the most(behind the scenes interaction style/informative, receptive).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||| 12%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLUEI

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion || 10%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||| 26%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 40%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.